Why don't you have a white girlfriend yet, Jow Forums?

Why don't you have a white girlfriend yet, Jow Forums?

Attached: gaia-weiss-at-martinez-hotel-in-cannes-05-13-2016_1.jpg (1200x1774, 209K)

I'm a jungle asian

Heh, well kid, my penis is too intimidating.

Because there are no white girls left, its all chinks and mystery meat here now thanks to you (((meme flaggots))).

I cant make any attractive white girls interested. Nonwhite girl like me too much. I feel like Tantalus

I have.
What are you sliding memefaggot?

Attached: Sage.png (552x414, 281K)

It doesn't count if you rape her, Ahmed.

They get in the way of my fetish for fucking jew bitches. My jewdar that I've learned here has allowed to pick them out at the bars like a sniper.

On the whole...
>prolifically degenerate
>incredibly superficial
>wholly uninteresting
Living life on easy mode makes for poor wife material, man has to take his time in acquiring a quality female.

Attached: IMG-20190124-WA0012.jpg (1280x711, 108K)

Women are men now a days.

I have a Japanese one instead

Because I have a huwhite huwife instead.

I do & she hates niggers

My girlfriend is mostly italian/eastern european. I'm basically a niggerlover.

That would involve a woman.
Nuff said.

I do.

you dont.

white girls dont like me at least here

Because I have 2

Because white women are traitors and obsessed with race mixing

I live my life as a socially isolated hermit.

I have not spoken to a girl aside from customer service calls in nearly a decade.

Attached: 1547303166100.jpg (480x468, 20K)

I have three. Thinking about getting a fourth, but I’m busy with work right now.

because most of them are fucking nuts and pretend like they aren't and when you find out they blame you for being crazy because you won't stick with them for fucking tyrone down the street..useless cocksleeves to me at this point in my life.

smoking ban closed all the bars, my social life is effectively nothing and I dont want some slag off tinder.

thank god. don't find out the hard way and just date furries.

I have this skin problem that makes me invisible if not repulsive I pretty much just keep to myself.

I do
you are a faggot
enjoy being outbred by superior Slav-Tatar-Kikes

Attached: tenor.gif (176x240, 1.58M)

i have seen her tits.
8/10

I do.
>im black

Because Slavs aren't white

Attached: Screenshot_20190125-130751_WhatsApp.jpg (1440x2960, 1.21M)

Viking milkers...mmmm

Haven't found one yet
So many have a personality wholly consisting of netflix and instagram, with no goals and no desire for a family in the near future

This.

My wife wouldn’t approve.

I gave up
Go to bars and parties, people aren't social anymore, my friends girlfriends have single friends but they never introduce them to anyone, they would rather orbit around their token homosexual guys

Those tits are 4/10 on a good day.

Ask her

I don't trust women.

Women are a liability, the thread yesterday on the UK Cohabitation bill going through the commons should be warning enough to men that it's time to stop messing about, MGTOW is the only rational way forward.

Because I want a white boyfriend

She has the face of jaws from 007

Kys

I have
I'm not even white by Jow Forums standards