Is White Male Fragility a thing?

Well Jow Forums?

Attached: F78F32C4-7C8D-4059-BF08-B1FB4094E82A.jpg (750x531, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2017-04-infants-racial-bias-members.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Is White Male Fragility a thing?

apparently it goes hand in hand with toxic masculinity...!

Nope. It's a shaming tactic deployed to prevent you from reacting when you're being shat on by non-whites.

Whites are sensitive until one day they're not. And that's how it begins.

foreskin has 20k+ nerves

BAN ASSAULT SMIRKS

Attached: 1548144851484.png (830x1000, 98K)

Accuse your enemy of what you are guilty of

Imagine what these people could accomplish if they weren't bitching about white people all day.

Just remember that these are the same people who got triggered by a white teenage boy smiling.

N

Says the people we conquered and enslaved...

No.
If it was, the author of the tweet would have already been doxxed and killed.

White people as a whole need to start getting offended more often and more strongly.

>"hahaha whites are so sensitive about X and Y thing"
>calls news station, school, place of work over mean word

Don’t disagree.

*smirks*

It wasn't white men threatening to murder children because a white teenager smiled at a sociopathic lying native american...

If you want some extreme irony (since this is being thrown about because of the amount of likes) let's look at the actual most-liked tweet in comparison to OP's tweet!

Attached: 434ACCC700000578-0-image-a-4_1502870040676.jpg (634x725, 63K)

>white men are fragile
>melts down from a white child smiling
>melts down from being told to learn to code

*smirks*

These people need to be shot and pissed on.

Good joke desu

womp womp
smirk smirk
this how the MAGA works

Attached: 1548063758632.jpg (700x700, 62K)

>Is White Male Fragility a thing?
One look at Jow Forums would prove that the answer is yes.

>proceeds to murder white male for smirking in public

>stop calling out indecent behaviour
No.

Explain

This.

They are basically telling white men to stop bitching and enslave them again probably

They accuse white people of doing what they do, typical

This, and then projection. They use this rhetoric after kvetching, as to absolve themselves for breaking down over some menial first world shit

>tells men they're pussies
>chimpettes out if anyone wants to take her right to vote fake politicians

Is that why you can be banned off twitter for calling a black a nigger? Whoops! Guess they're not the most sensitive thing on the internet. Back when the internet was only white men and they called each other nigger, faggot, queer, shithead, cunt, pussy and all sorts of other imaginative slurs and then people began to polcie wht its okay to see and not see.

What a bunch of lying nigger faggots.

It's fragulinity nao

Muh vagina!

No.

Nobody likes being insulted and attacked and people react when they perceive that they have been insulted or attacked.

Jow Forums makes the mistake of dividing the world into left and right. Really, it should be divided into smart and dumb. You have smart people on both the left and the right, and you have dumb people on both the left and the right.

Dumb people of both sides will always get up in arms over stupid shit. OP pic is a dumb person doing something dumb, and this thread is more dumb people doing something even dumber.

If you want to be a smart person, stop. Stop and ask yourself: "what is the actual problem in society that I want to fix?" Then ask yourself what policies would fix that problem. Then implement those policies.

I can guarantee you that if you do these things, you will never come to the conclusion that getting buttmad about twitter on Jow Forums is a productive use of your time.

If only it had been six million and one.

idk without white men there wouldn't be an internet

Why are your women so fucking insane? And why do they hate you so much? It's embarrassing. Are the Muslims actually right? Just beat the bitches because without it they'll be the knife in your back?

Why they always thinking in vaginas terms?

>that tweet
What the hell does that even mean? People aren't born knowing how to drive a car. People aren't born knowing how to read. There's a good reason why people end up learning these things: there's value in it. Does that mean that all people are going to be good drivers? No, just look at Asians.

Attached: xlayre.png (595x274, 36K)

It's also scientifically false.
>phys.org/news/2017-04-infants-racial-bias-members.html
This is how Galileo felt while being roasted for saying simple truth, while everyone else was cheering upon a lie they've been conditioned into.

Little change in human matters.

>Implying there are white people on Jow Forums

Probably be eating more

Yeah... I really enjoyed the men with penis hats doing the men’s march cause they’re so weak and brainless they need to form a herd to feel confident...

>hurr I insult you on the internet but you are not allowed to insult me back :((
Annoying cunt.

dont give her any attention. forget about that bitch. and never let her manipulate you into hating another women of your own race. this is just another way to divide us.
and if some female acts like this in real life. run from her.

Attached: iots-media-1.jpg (909x538, 73K)

What was that do you even know what sage means you clown you faggot did literally nothing lol

you could probably break down into tears over a childrens cartoon movie, meanwhile you are accusing people who reject your garbage mass media narratives as being sensitive when they don't go along with the what you're selling

BUmp

it's what happens when you're born into a cult

I don't start crying and raging when I see a kid smiling at an Indian, so I dunno

NO!!
YOU KEEP PUSHING WHITE MEN TOGETHER YOU TOO SMART TO WIN LIBS!!'
I LOVE IT!

Attached: 29262DC700000578-3100950-image-m-34_1432825948203.jpg (634x387, 54K)

Guess what has more nerve endings?

Let's see how fragile she is if it is legal and commonplace to cut her clit off

Stupid whore

Attached: ff_70_0.jpg (882x876, 451K)

Smile is the new N word, and by N I mean nigger.

>White man bad
>6 gorillion likes and retweets

Oy vey.

Remember that when Iran attacks we won't defend you

Attached: carmack.jpg (1600x1167, 1.12M)

No

Attached: DF30CBF6-5684-4E10-881D-B4A86EB22C64.jpg (700x700, 75K)

>Men aren't sensitive enough because of toxic masculinity
>Woah you fucking incels are such sensitive pussies

says the people who are literally protected and coddled by the media, academia, and companies yet still manage to get internally BTFO by some lone white kid smirking.

No faggot

Nigger

Attached: 1539561816282.jpg (822x901, 85K)

what a retarded tweet
>someone without knowledge cant judge you on that knowledge

>488k likes

Minorities and women bitch and whine more than anyone on the internet. The good news is every time an apolitical or “neutral” white guy sees bullshit like this it just pushes them farther to the right and the far right more towards the extreme. It’s only a matter of time.

Just repond with nigger and see who is sensitive

Big white balls have at least 1 million nerve endings and still aren't as sensitive as a basic bitch, an african or a jew in REAL LIFE

Attached: 1527353726-colonialafrica.jpg (900x900, 124K)

you have no idea ameribro

>smirks

twitter was a mistake
I hate you all

This

Attached: EBCECAAD-820F-4318-84F9-E6E2A5DC8242.png (175x175, 22K)

If that were true she would be dead.

I'm criminally disappointed in society as a whole when people think this is an actual talking point. I know it's Twitter but the celebration of the falling of society is the saddest party I've ever seen. No wonder nobles used to hate the common man so much, atrociously misinformed and proud of it.

I don't even know why I'm posting any more. We crossed the Rubicon a long time ago.

White people are about as sensitive as African clitorises because Africans do not have clits.

there is fragile, like you spaz over pronouns, and then there is a tolerance-limit reaction to 2 or more decades of anti-white psychological warfare

This is a good example of "gaslighting"

And yet you keep that sweet booty to yourself, so therefore I have become a Muslim, and I will remove your clitoris to keep you chaste. That is the way that the cookie crumbles my friend.

chinks have no souls?

basically what she means is men on the internet are as sensitive as a pussy, and they take a fucking BEATING these days because of sluts, so what she really means is men are tough and can take a pounding. shes complaining that men are too tough

>You're scum
>You're a monster
>You're a nazi
>You're a racist
>You're a fascist
>You are responsible for everything wrong
>You should be killed
"Wow, fuck you"
>Omg how are you so sensitive.

The _____ Cries out in pain as it strikes you

Tell her the truth and watch her screech and then we'll see who is sensitive.

Leftists define "fragility" as "talking back" so yeah there's a lot of it.

Call them a jew and see how sensitive this person is.

>hey I just endorsed killing children because one of them had a look on his face looks like you have some growing up to do

It means
>I affirm the dogma of the dominant civil religion of egalitarianism

this

last time I checked white men didn't coin the term "micro aggressions"

They might be able to invent something extremely important......like peanut butter

this

This coming from the ”people” who believe words literally hurt

toxic masculinity is a white beta passive-aggressive thing

Clits are a cheap substitute for foreskin. Not of worthy of being sacrificed in the covenant with the almighty.

>believing a god that condones child mutilation

and blacks will mutilate them both if given the chance

There's a thin line between male fragility and toxic masculinity. Apparently, all men must walk this line.

We already mutilate little boys so cant take a high horse there