Roger Stone arrested and indicted

HAPPENED!

Attached: IMG_4125.jpg (1420x946, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2019-01-25/roger-stone-arrested-in-florida-special-counsel-says-jrbymo5f
youtu.be/8ETrCSgY8dY?t=294
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia/trump-ally-roger-stone-arrested-on-seven-counts-including-false-statements-witness-tampering-idUSKCN1PJ16M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sauce?

LOL GOOD

Zerohedge has article

google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2019-01-25/roger-stone-arrested-in-florida-special-counsel-says-jrbymo5f

holeee shit..
the noose is tightening
the king of corruption (Trump) will soon be behind bars
his mailorder bride slut wife shipped back to shithole from whence she came
his kids all indicted.. jailed for decades

Jow Forums and the white trash hordes that elected Trump forever BTFO

sheeeeit

If trump is the king? What is Hilary the goddess of corruption?

Also, no arrest for election fraud only for giving misleading statements and witness tampering.

This is going to boomrang hard on the lying democrats.

He t h i c c

Lol. Do it faggot. Do it wand watch this country rip itself apart and turn into a fascist dictatorship so fast your head will literally be spun off your neck and hung on a pike for the world to see what happens to commie faggots. I bet thats your fetish though, then you can really show how much you love minorities like myself.

>Stupid FBI just getting people lying and covering shit up in the investigation
>Surely they're all completely innocent and are doing all this witness tampering and perjuring to cover up their patriotism and charity work because they're so humble

Attached: 1535966064174.jpg (633x724, 114K)

youtu.be/8ETrCSgY8dY?t=294

Strangers eh?

>Roger Stone arrested and indicted
I'm not celebrating until he's been convicted and executed.
Meaning - there's nothing to see here.

>Stone, who was arrested in Florida on Friday after being indicted on Thursday, faces one count of obstruction of an official proceeding, five counts of making false statements and one count of witness tampering, according to the Special Counsel’s Office.

Oh Gee! Nothing to fucking do with Russia once again, just a bunch more of Mueller's faggot process crimes.

Article I quoted.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia/trump-ally-roger-stone-arrested-on-seven-counts-including-false-statements-witness-tampering-idUSKCN1PJ16M

wow
so trump is done?
this is crazy

Or maybe they are paranoid they didnt file a payment properly and just said they made zero payments juat in case

Fuck off with that psyop shit op

Attached: 1548310032031m.jpg (485x1024, 58K)

>Making false statements
Will this even hold up in court? Idgaf about Stone but this sounds like a judge would throw this shit out immediately.

This is to try and make Trumps emergency declaration look desperate, the FBI are nothing but a globalist branch of the Democrats.

Hillary got away your hero promised to lock her up but he let her go instead.

Attached: 157894598457.jpg (620x490, 98K)