Roger Stone Arrested by FBI

Roger Stone Arrested by FBI

Attached: IMG_4027.jpg (745x783, 88K)

So close to israel getting exposed

Jews did 9/11

OH NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mueller is about to fuck you Trumptards in the ass
Enjoy getting fucked, cucks.

I know I love it.. what will white trash do then when their 'god' is behind bars? I guess they drive their F150 to the local watering hole and cry in their Miller light?

He knows too much, has the inns with Assange, knows that lee Harvey Oswald did not act alone...

It’s funny. Read Stone’s Wiki. No wonder they hate the guy. Hilarious!

Shoot you in the back of your cranium actually.

LOL. You guys hate Stone because he revealed BJ is a rapist and Felonius Von Pantsuit is a rapist enabler! Arresting Stone accomplishes absolutely nothing. He won’t serve a single day!

Yfw the FBI arrested him for free

mueller's hail mary

Arrested on charges unrelated to the scope of the Mueller probe, and "Democrats" cheer wildly.

He's been a thorn in the spine of CIA's deep state for a long time, Im surprised they haven't offed him already.

top kek keep crying pussy. Last time you retards got uppity was the civil war. You got killed en massé with your women raped.
God I would love for you retards to get uppity so the country can put you down for good. It would be hilarious!

ITS OVER

Attached: 1548046244012.jpg (800x450, 50K)

More process crimes

Attached: 0125-071004.png (1440x1538, 226K)

IRL jannies

Kill dozers run on leftist meat paste

the shows about to start

Attached: 159507409456.jpg (871x658, 152K)

>URGENT
URGENT
Just had this come on on CNN International as Breaking News
Something nobody seems to point out yet is that this proves the FBI is highly politicized, not because they arrest Roger Stone no, but because CNN said they were taken on a ride-along by the FBI to join with Camera Team
>mfw
Now tell me why would the FBI contact CNN to get a Camera Team to join so they have exlusive footage they can play all weekend on a loop?
>Becuse the FBI is politicized and this proves it
Also
>CNN hired former FBI Agent and Mueller protege Josh Campbell as a full-time Journalist
Conservtive Media better focus on CNN and the FBI being so close and that the FBI inviting CNN along for this is purely political as there is no other reason to do so

Attached: SCN_0002.jpg (642x928, 302K)

Last time they made mistake of playing risk without real resources, this time that's inverted, they posess all the testosterone and masculinity, and they are not doing armies they are doing find a lefty kill a lefty by any means...first half of your casuality list is going to look like suicide accident and random crime violence. Good luck faggit.

This
>this
This
>this
This
>this
This
>this

We Did Nothing Wrong

Attached: 12582623503.jpg (547x800, 54K)

Okay kid.
Remember that when you have a bullet between your eyes

Stone has been collecting and archiving every single deep state democratic dirty deed for years and they know it. I just hope he has a kill switch to release it all if he goes down.

WHY was CNN invited to this arrest/perp walk. Need FBI foia to find out who called cnn. Fucking FBI scum. Yes "YOU" FBI SCUM NIGGERS. Hope you never get paid.

I'm reporting you to the FBI for making terroristic threats. So, enjoy your visit nigger!

By now, its common knowledge thatCNN is bought and owned by deep state traitors. Trump needs to declare a state of emergency asap before they come for him next. Our nation is officially compromised.

can you even find the end the bullet comes out you caged cock havining cum guzzling fart feltching emo faggot of a turd bitch? if you do try to remeber it when you get strangled with a shoestring in the mens room at your faggot family picnic...assuming the ricin in your starbucks let you make it that far

still fucking your mother in the ass i see.

>Can't find any actual evidence
>Lets just settle for lying then
Every time