History of Everything and more

ITT we unkike our history, and discover our ancient knowledge.

Pic related. My theory it depicts knowledge, as those people are the keeper of knowledge, or bringer of that.
The mayan/aztec one seems to depicts quetzacoatl I assume which is said to have brought that for the aztecs.

Göbekli tepe apparently talks about a comet bringing civilization.
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/
fitting the alignment of angkor wat and the pyramids of 12,5k years ago, as well as the comet that struck earth 12,9k years ago

In case of the sumerian i suppose it is enki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki
>Enki (/ˈɛŋki/; Sumerian: dEN.KI(G)𒂗𒆠) is the ancient Sumerian god of water, knowledge (gestú, literally "ear"), mischief, crafts (gašam), and creation (Nudimmud: nu, likeness, dim mud, make beer)

Same role Quetzacoatl took, bringing knowledge, or Satan with the apple. Prometheus who brought the fire very well could be the same enthity, Lucifer. The Kabba in Mecca supposedly contains a meteorite, which might be the one Göbekli Tepe speaks of or Satan that was thrown to earth
but i assume there is more to it

Now the FALLEN angels are said to have brought the knowledge for witchcraft and warcraft. Ironsmithing is one of these skills used for warcraft. Turns out the ancient egyptians used iron used from meteorites aka FALLEN rocks in example for this dagger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tutankhamun's_meteoric_iron_dagger_blade

I basically believe that the different Pantheons around the world came to worship Gods angels, fallen and not fallen, rather than God himself.
Eitherway the same arbitary symbols being used in the same manner across the world shows that either whatever is depicted really happened and was significant enough to record, or that there was global communication existent to share the symbols and spread them across the globe.

>>>>>Im copying the german anons OP as the previous thread died

Attached: 1548416632238.jpg (925x801, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6iUsKOn8raY
rense.com/general42/soundlev.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=0K8zs-KSitc
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity
theepochtimes.com/n3/23630-ancient-atomic-bombs/
emergingtruths.com/lots_wife/lots_wife.html
westernseminary.edu/transformedblog/2016/01/12/the-existence-and-location-of-sodom/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmastra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libyan_desert_glass
journals.uchicago.edu/doi/10.1086/695703
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
youtube.com/watch?v=7nUmEbjSoHs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orion_correlation_theory#Leo_and_the_Sphinx
yahoo.com/news/archaeologists-discover-ancient-sphinx-egypt-111609878.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hall_of_Records
youtu.be/fImEUq3DYo0
nationalgeographic.com/science/2018/11/impact-crater-found-under-hiawatha-glacier-greenland-ice/
phys.org/news/2012-09-theory-impact-event-years.html
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/
youtube.com/watch?v=q4NnCAZcxHg
youtube.com/watch?v=T5DNvYMtkyk
discord
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=smQoJGDkHfo
youtu.be/q0Z4yt3vH_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone know which talk or podcast Graham Hancock said something about tibetan monks having been spotted hovering some rock or something up a hill with sound. Bear in mind that graham isnt some tinfoil ancient aliens, the pyramids were a powerplant type of guy and i find his stuff usualy to be very good. But this monk sound levitation stuff seemed very hard to swollow.

Then i remembered watching this vid youtu.be/6iUsKOn8raY on youtube about Edward Leedskalnin and how he shouldnt have been able to build that by normal means. What is all this reeeeee, im feeling im being converted to a tinfoil and that irl is strange

Attached: images (7).jpg (300x168, 18K)

That german user is a christian identity shill, don't take his info for real

Attached: 1516927001347.jpg (796x1284, 342K)

pic related, a few theories i have.
one theory is that they used some ancient polymere to poure it into place and shape where it hardened then like you say.
another theory is that they used sound and frequency to alter the rocks attributes and make it soft and shapeable, pressed them into position to spot they needed to be and shape and then let it get hard again.
the most boring but probably most likely theory is that they just grinded the rocks into perfect shaped with maximum autism matched only by the guys that found the HWNDU flag by looking at stars and plane tracks

makes me think how across the world there seemed to have been the same craftmansship though. often with newer rocks placed on top of them not nearly being as perfectly fit together as if suddenly something was lost just like with the older, bigger pyramids being far more crafty and precise than the younger

OP, do you want me to post the rest of my pastas relating to ancient history? But that would be about 60 post total i would go through. Also you may want to led the thread get slid because otherwise some mod will ban you probably and i dont know if you cant switch IP. just tell me. (Mods are active right now)

Attached: precission.jpg (1299x820, 407K)

Who is supposed to take this jpeg seriously?

the bag intrigues me. I wonder if it was a literal bag? perhaps a kit of some kind? do we have any reference to what the bag physically contained?

mods and jannies are troglodytes

How does christian identity go along with a high civilization pre cataclysm 12.900 years ago and that the very few survivors brought knowledge to the known ancient civs (symbolized by the glbekli bags)..

Also the 'H' symbol seems to be present in very very old sites. What is it about do you think. Pic related is in Bolivia and Göbekli

Attached: download (6).jpg (244x206, 10K)

Who will take you seriously with that flag?

Attached: memeflags.jpg (2000x1646, 970K)

You're obviously trying to spread disinfo.

Is Sphinx water errosion, Pyramid non tombs and celestial alignment aswell as the Cusco hq masonery the best intro for normies into this?

pic related is baalbek/heliopolis in lebanon like the other. these rocks had to be moved, lifted and neatly stacked upon each other. how did they do that?

not hancock, but:
rense.com/general42/soundlev.htm
>When the stone was in position the monk behind the small drum gave a signal to start the concert. The small drum had a very sharp sound, and could be heard even with the other instruments making a terrible din. All the monks were singing and chanting a prayer, slowly increasing the tempo of this unbelievable noise. During the first four minutes nothing happened, then as the speed of the drumming, and the noise, increased, the big stone block started to rock and sway, and suddenly it took off into the air with an increasing speed in the direction of the platform in front of the cave hole 250 metres high
Some accounts tell that the pyramids were build in a similar fashion. Now i agree this sounds pretty ridiculous, but then there is this stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=0K8zs-KSitc
indeed it sounds like it underlies another principle than the story of the tibetians, but there were stories about levitating stuff with sound, and now we can actually do that. so maybe there is more to the legends than we care to believe. and there are quite a few legends that turned out to be real. If it works at all it probably just needs the right finetuning, the right frequencies, volume, distance and rythm to increase the effect greatly.
I also believe this technology/knowledge to be from the (fallen) angels which we used to build the pyramids and other stuff

also, answer my question please from

Attached: baalbek helio.jpg (736x615, 115K)

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity

This is the shill movement that german is part of, hes a lier and a fraud.
He just keeps on spamming this shit non stop

Attached: 1546705845314.jpg (393x395, 43K)

fuck off shill

Attached: 1544370853509.jpg (720x486, 43K)

It's quite obvious there were pre-flood civilizations, mostly of a proto-proto-proto indo European flavor. Basically
>pre flood times
>multiple high tech (not space faring) civilizations existed across the world
>generally peaceful and pretty globalistic
>several pieces of evidence suggest several of the civilizations were attacked with nuclear weapons (this may be from extraterrestrials or from earthly causes)
>flood happens
>survivors of Atlantis move across Europe, but mostly Sumner and eventually to egypt. Thule go north, and some south american empire influences them
>the rest is history

That shit is the biggest joke, circlejerk, and mental gymnasium I've ever seen

>evidence suggest several of the civilizations were attacked with nuclear weapons
Source

What are your thoughts about the supposed pre-maori kaimanawa wall in New Zealand.

Personally it looks manmade to me, kinda like the high quality walls in Easter Island and Peru. And if we conclude thats its a wall we must also date it before the maori i think. Would bet pre ice age collapse but bronze age would be possibly too i guess

Do post

Attached: 13020237.jpg (600x400, 110K)

Fixed it for you.

Attached: 1548419617392.jpg (393x395, 78K)

theepochtimes.com/n3/23630-ancient-atomic-bombs/
>Seven years after the nuclear tests in Alamogordo, New Mexico, Dr. J. Robert Oppenheimer [...] was lecturing at a college when a student asked if it was the first atomic test conducted.
>“Yes, in modern times,” he replied.
>Many scientists have sought to explain the dispersion of large glass rocks in the deserts of Libya, the Sahara, Mojave, and many other places in the world, as products of gigantic meteorite impacts. However, due to the absence of accompanying craters in the desert, the theory doesn’t hold up. Neither satellite imagery nor sonar has been able to find any holes.
>Furthermore, the glass rocks found in the Libyan Desert present a grade of transparency and purity (99 percent) that is not typical in the fusions of fallen meteorites

This gives another connection to the bible
emergingtruths.com/lots_wife/lots_wife.html
>The Hebrew word translated as salt in this passage is melach, which does indeed mean salt. However, the root of melach is malach, which means to vanish away, or dissipate, as salt does when mixed into water. Given that Hebrew writing omits vowels, it's easy to see why malach may have been mistranslated as melach.
If this is true it means Lots wife didnt turn into salt, but simply vanished.
And where they believe Sodom to have been they found Trinite
westernseminary.edu/transformedblog/2016/01/12/the-existence-and-location-of-sodom/
So God nuked fags & degenerates

There are also Hindu scripts talking about weapons which appear to be quite similar to nukes or powerfull bombs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmastra
>The weapon was also believed to cause severe collateral damage. The land where the weapon was used became barren, and all life in and around that area ceased to exist. Both men and women became infertile. There was also a severe decrease in rainfall with the land developing cracks, as in a drought

Pic related from hindu veda

Attached: Become death.jpg (512x417, 50K)

Göbekli pillars dont lie you tard

I think they somehow had a method to cast stone. Would be too difficult to carve.

Some geologists associate the glass with radiative melting from meteoric large aerial bursts, making it analogous to trinitite created from sand exposed to the thermal radiation of a nuclear explosion.

Libyan Desert glass has been dated as having formed about 26 million years ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libyan_desert_glass

Attached: Libyan_Desert_Glass.jpg (1024x768, 65K)

You guys should check out the mininova theory, multiple stars have been observed to do it and its theorised our sun had one 12k years ago.

According to Graham Hancock the pyramids align with the orions belt in their positions 12500 years ago which is the same point of time the constillation of draco alignes with angkor wat perfectly (also according to graham hancock) making me think a great cataclysm, which probably was the rain of fire the aztecs say came before the flood, happened shortly after those 2 were built (or in case of angkor wat they were build not that long ago but on older remains which are probably from that time).

Turns out there was an "extraordenary biomass-burning episode" 12.800 years ago, likely due to the impact of a comet which just came out recently, fitting the 12.500 years Hancock talks about almost perfectly
Which also fits Göbekli Tepes depiction of the comet 12.900 years ago quite perfectly

Some other interesting stuff showing ancients knowing a lot they shouldnt according to Mainstream History.
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
This one is partly about modern monuments and their meanings too, but at around 1:10:00 he starts talking about the pyramids, and how they encode the size of the earth in relation to the moon, as well as the speed of light with over 99% accuracy

youtube.com/watch?v=7nUmEbjSoHs
This video talks about how different monuments, from the pyramids, to stonehenge, to stuff in south america encode mathematical knowledge as well as functioning as a GPS telling people where they are currently switching the 0th longitude to the pyramids if they know how to read the monuments, again showing that those "cavemen" were far more sophisticated than we care to admit as well as showing that there was some kind of global communication going on (not like the internet, but information were exchanged through traveling, trade or whatever despite southamerica not being discovered officially until thousands years later)

would fit the aztecs description of the rain of fire

Attached: pyramid.jpg (1200x800, 175K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orion_correlation_theory#Leo_and_the_Sphinx
>A date of 10,500 BC is chosen because they maintain this is the only time in the precession of the equinoxes when the astrological age was Leo and when that constellation rose directly east of the Sphinx at the vernal equinox.
makes sense that the huge lion they build faces leo in the age of leo, and not taurus which is the age in which it was officially build and would have faced taurus at that time.

Furthermore there are indications of water erosions, hinting that the sphinx stood under water for some time even though the area is pretty dry for the last couple thousands years.
the 10.500 BC date also fits the alignment of the pyramids and angkor wat as well as the time göbekli tepe speaks of a comet crashing to earth which is now supported by mainstream science that a comet hit the earth causing an "Extraordinary Biomass-Burning Episode and Impact Winter"

Also what is that hatch on the back for? where does it lead?

Also they recently found a second sphinx
yahoo.com/news/archaeologists-discover-ancient-sphinx-egypt-111609878.html
Which may give credibillity to Edgar Cayce, some alleged psychic that predicted another sphinx being found and also that there is some chamber of ancient knowledge under the first Sphinx
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hall_of_Records

Attached: sphinx shaft.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

I think G.Hancock point to the Angkor being just about 1000 years old but thay its a homage to much much older civs but the Giza stuff must certainly be 10k plus years old.Its suggested that original sphinx head was a lion and that it lined up with the leo constelation at the dawn of the spring equinox many thousands of yers ago.

youtu.be/fImEUq3DYo0

give it to me straight guys quit beating around the bush, are aliens a type of ancient advanced humans? are humans a creation of some other type of aliens?

Forget about the handbags, it’s the watches that interests me.

just the other day there came news about a huge impact crater in greenland that is possibly 12.000-15.000 years old
nationalgeographic.com/science/2018/11/impact-crater-found-under-hiawatha-glacier-greenland-ice/

metallic mini particles from that time hinting to a huge impact from around the same time
phys.org/news/2012-09-theory-impact-event-years.html

clearly says there was a mass amount of biomass burning

and göbekli tepe speaking of exactly that event at the exact time

additionally Hancock spoke about the alignment of the pyramids and Angkor wat from precisely that point in time before ANY of the news above came out.

For reference, on the other hand we have people like Zahi Hawass shilling the standard model
youtube.com/watch?v=q4NnCAZcxHg
remember the first guy was/is in charge of excavations in egypt, and pretty much blocks every attempt of any study and appearently never even heard about göbekli tepe. thats a guy that is seen as an authority on the subject. let that sink in

in one of hancocks documentaries, quest for the lost civilization he has a talk with zahi hawass where you see again that he pretty much denies any alternative theory without even considering it
youtube.com/watch?v=T5DNvYMtkyk
43:55
Now i wonder who is more credible?

pic related by the way is found across the world over and over again. no idea what its supposed to be though. heard people suggesting its a rudimentary depiction of atlantis, the world tree, the brain. but no idea really. just look up "labirynth petroglyph"

yes, hancock says angkor wat is a new build on older ruins which are from that time.

Attached: petroglyph.png (1023x575, 1.69M)

Its how they hold their redpills...

I read, a long long long time ago, that when explorers who were in Inca territory found a gold jar and the contents of the jar had spilled out on to the floor. The very next day, the stone floor where the spill was had turned into a plyable clay. A few days latter the clay rehardened into stone. I would do some more interweb searches and lookage on the world wide nets and see If I can find that again. But alas I am off to paint a kitchen to earn my days shekels.

Attached: indiegogo (1).jpg (413x464, 100K)

You see that bucket depiction often with a pinecone which is still used. This pine cone is also often next to 2 animals on both sides like snakes or in this case birds. It also usually is, when held up by someone, held at the height of the head.
I believe the pine cone to be the pinial gland, positioned in the middle of the 2 hemispheres, between the 2 animals and as such symbolizes conciousness, the mind, spirit, the third eye, creativity and fantasy which you can use to see whatever you want and go where ever you want, wether it be physically by making your body go somewhere, spiritually via astral projection/remote viewing or just in fantasy itself making you visit completly different worlds.
Furthermore the Cone has the Phi ration encoded in it which is encoded through all of nature giving kind of a blueprint of this reality in on itself and as such could be a symbol for God and the divine and also symbolizing enlightenment which you achive through the aformentioned aspects, the knowledge of an intelligent force designing what is.
Its also usually, when held by a person, held at the height of the head making me think thats another hint towards its relation to the head/brain.
Also it was mentioned that pinetrees are green the entire year and thus could be a symbol of immortallity like the immortal conciousness/soul
Buddhists believe reincarnation takes 49 days which happens to be the same amount of time the pineal gland takes to develop and become visible after conception. The Pineal Gland very well may be the seat of the soul, or a reciever for the soul.

So bucket=knowledge and information
Pinecone=wisdom, enlightenment and understanding, as well as possibly spirituallity and the soul.

Attached: vatican pinecone.jpg (556x418, 295K)

The pineal gland has some significance at least in egypt as well. Pic related the eye of ra (the right eye usually as opposed to the eye of horus which is the left one).
here you see it resembling the pineal gland or at least the mid of the 2 hemispheres. In this case each eye probably resembles a certain hemisphere while im not sure if its meant to be the one you look onto (right eye, ra, left hemisphere) or meant from the side you look onto (right eye, right hemisphere)
the third eye is furthermore also relevant in many cultures, and always its at the forehead.
your left and right eye may enable you to see, but the third one, your mind, enables you to understand. and as such this is probably what it resembles

I also made a Discord since my Nazi UFO threads got shut down. Main theme is still that, but we expended to other subjects too.
discord gg/yYN4sg
people on there are pretty autistic but also knowledgable

Alternatively maybe my Blog which has one bit about everything i will post in this thread, but also on my other threads
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/

multiple theories. Some say it contain pollen and they used it to fertilize plants with the pinecones. others say they contain shrooms on which the ancient tripped which gave them conciousness and spiritual, making a connection to the spirits which became the gods. yet others say its just abucket to carry water as water carriers were needed for bigger cities and thus civilization. yet again others say its an energy device. then we have those saying its the symbolical weight of responsibility knowledge brings with it.
but who knows?

Attached: Pineal eye of ra.png (1074x626, 564K)

This depiction of the 2 animals surrounding something, mostly in symmetry, is found in some other symbolism as well, like the Godself Icon in pic related or possibly relating to the same or similar meaning

It reminds me of Zeus throwing his lightning bolts, and electricity is the very energy that animates your body and in that sense can be seen as a source for the magical and spiritual and probably is one of the reasons the most powerful god is often associated with this and also relating back to the focusing of energy of the pyramid (will get to that) which fits this guys idea on the buckets/bags
youtube.com/watch?v=smQoJGDkHfo
He thinks its some kind of battery which is why its always held off the ground so it doesnt lose energy. However this one is throwing me off. While Shiva is afaik a powerful deity he isnt associated with electricity or any of the like and neither are the others holding the bucket.
While Shiva is associated with deeper understanding its much less emphasized than on the other figures. I thought of it being the forbidden fruit as its hanging from a tree in this instance, but no idea.

I pretty much came to believe that modern technology is just rationalized magic.
imagine the circuits in a computer or any gadget like a sigil, the magic energy flowing through it being the electricity (which is the same energy that animates your body through the nervous system). processors even use quartz crystals to function.

scrying mirrors are traditionally black surfaces, obsidian stones for example relating back the black cube and sun i guess (will get to those things later on)
while modern TVs, phones and monitors all have such black reflective surfaces when turned off.
technology seems to be just rationalized magic.

Attached: Godself.jpg (610x666, 78K)

Is this what happens when you faggots start losing your women to syria chad?
Lol your country is gone

I might not perfectly understand the greenland ice-sheet and samples from it but if the crater is under the ice all ice must be younger than the crater so the comet must be older than just 15k ~ish years old ?? Might be an iq-let and have missed something.

Anyways people like Robert Schoch seem to disagree with the likes of Randal Carlaon on the Ice Age cataclysm 12,8k years ago and he points towards the sun and not comets causing it

youtu.be/q0Z4yt3vH_E

bump

>this nigga has really never heard of a basket

hahaha

never change pol. You constantly mock yourself.

bump

Attached: Saturn_cult.jpg (2210x2148, 233K)

In the beginning God created everything by creating polar opposites. In math it would be that he made out of 0, +1 and -1 which together are still 0, but now are something. In physics this is the big bang creating out of nothing matter and anti matter, energy and dark energy, protons and electrons. In the bible its seperating heaven from earth, days from the nights, the sun from the moon, the female from the male, adams rib
In all cultures this unification comes up as a theme over and over, be it the marriage, uniting male and female, often dressed in black and white, resulting in the magic of a new kid being born, or be it the solar eclipse uniting sun and moon together. Couple thousand of years ago they talked about the same concept of the Big Bang

Another bit of hidden wisdom in the Bible:
According to Mainstream Science snakes lost their legs in the evolutionary process
>14So the LORD God said to the serpent: “Because you have done this, Cursed are you above all livestock, and every beast of the field! On your belly will you go, and dust you will eat, all the days of your life.
Here too the snake is made to crawl on its belly implying it didnt do so before meaning it most likely had legs but lost it just like Mainstream Science suggests too

was there a dating of the ice over the crater? i just took the articles word that the crater may is as young as that, but im not sure if it actually was a crater from the event at the time, but we have lots of other hints pointing towards 12,5-12,9k years ago.
what caused the event i dont know either, göbekli tepe allegedly says comet, which fits the aztecs rain of fire, but some sun event like CME would probably be described similary.

Attached: Jesus fun.jpg (500x665, 52K)