Roger Stone pleads guilty, invokes the 5th on Trump Russia

Continued from
Ha fucking ha
I was right you migatards

Attached: 190125112827-06-roger-stone-lead-image-medium-plus-169.jpg (307x173, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wealthdaily.com/articles/the-trump-effect-liberals-buying-guns-and-ammo/8632
strawpoll.me/17298190
minds.com/Infowars
youtube.com/watch?v=hMyh7ko9L2g
youtu.be/hMyh7ko9L2g
politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2011/12/did-wikileaks-pay-bradley-manning-108386
acejmc.org/accreditation-reviews/accredited-programs/
criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/computer-crime.html
forbes.com/sites/anderscorr/2017/05/16/trump-wants-reporters-arrested-who-publish-classified-leaks-fbi-memo/#474be9381b48
youtube.com/watch?v=U9s-L5MbjpM
washingtonpost.com/politics/individual-1-trump-emerges-as-a-central-subject-of-mueller-probe/2018/11/29/e3968994-f3f7-11e8-80d0-f7e1948d55f4_story.html?utm_term=.4a20c66016e9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will this be the first time a United States president gets arrested?. How do they do that anyways?. Can they cuff him in the middle of the State of the Union address?.

They send in Seal Team 6 and they let Nancy Pelosi queef in his face before throwing him in a cell block full of MS13

Alex Jones is next!

ALEX JONES IS NEXT!!!

ALEX JONES WILL BE ARRESTED!!!!!!!1111

Attached: 1548422944665.jpg (224x318, 15K)

Good. The infowars are over. Now it gets real fun

Nope
Grant was arrested for speeding
President is quite touched through out history
Whatever local officer just goes and does it, no different than any other big wig
Yep, frog march and shaming included

Attached: F459D78A-DE1B-4F70-94E5-2D79726719EC.jpg (2730x1536, 236K)

>hey guys stone just committed legal suicide but ur just gonna have to trust me ;))))

Sage and hide all shill and discord troll threads

Nigga that would only prove everything he's ever said 10000% right.
They do NOT want to open that can of worms.

>being upset that people know the truth
Nah he'd be hit on drug charges for his selfadmitted pot smoking
Or probably something with CPS that gives no fucks on the rest, just wants ovary mones

what if he gets arrested for soliciting a tranny hooker

Fuck off psyop shills
Burgers arm yourselves

Attached: 1548416024896m~2.jpg (485x1024, 75K)

wealthdaily.com/articles/the-trump-effect-liberals-buying-guns-and-ammo/8632
They have been
All hail the violent leftist government
For it has no balls, just pure onions based estrogen rage

He must be shitting himself right now!!!
He will get arrested sooner or later. He's fucking finished! How the fuck could this happen???

Attached: 1534957967079.png (1000x1040, 260K)

strawpoll.me/17298190

my fucking sides

Attached: 1539094052434.jpg (433x419, 97K)

I'm going kushner as House oversight is reviewing his felonious securioty application
7 times he lied
7 times to get a felony to stick and imprision him

Attached: pol WikiLeaks Vault 7 Politically Incorrect 4chan.jpg (855x349, 137K)

He's too slick to go down.

>Grant was arrested for speeding
150 years ago. Times change.

The moment someone tries to arrest Trump the civil war goes hot. Everyone knows this. It's the same reason Hillary will never see a courtroom, much less prison.

>Jewred Kosher

Attached: 1548164100962.jpg (327x316, 26K)

>jewred kosher
>arrested
he literslly already do the fbis bidding

Jow Forums PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS ALL AN ELABORATE RUSE TO GOAD HILLARY AND HER DEMONSPAWN INTO THINKING THEY'RE SAFE!! FUCKING WHY

Attached: 1541920194270.png (516x552, 423K)

arrested for what?

Alex Jones probably already arrested, not even reporting on RS's arrest—minds.com/Infowars

HE'S GOING TO JAIL!!!!!!11

Attached: 1542311216406.png (779x900, 107K)

how do you plead the 5th AND plead guilty?

Yep and like the previous civil war, the southern traitors get to die and have their land salted with niggers to ensure that their children suffer
>Went to jail because he was mislabeling his boner pills and the shutdown skeleton crew looked into it finally

By decree of Trump, a plead of the 5th is a plea of guilt

Bro Alex Jones is a zionist gatekeeper and Trump is a zionist too. They are just good goy "judeic-christian values" slaves and it's actually fucking obvious if we just open our eyes

source?

youtube.com/watch?v=hMyh7ko9L2g

>Hillary will never see a courtroom, much less prison.
LOL. Whatever helps you sleep at night. I know being a nihilist is everything to your self image. How embarrassing it would be, to believe justice is possible.

oh righht, so he bashed it, but he didn't issue an executive order cancelling it or declaring it an admission of guilt

what are they even charging stone with?

Everything is on track as usual. I'm impatient too but the left and MSM has done nothing but fail at every corner.

Or you're an idiot.

youtu.be/hMyh7ko9L2g

Indictment: "During the summer of 2016, STONE spoke to senior Trump Campaign officials about Org. 1 and information it might have had that would be damaging to the Clinton Campaign. STONE was contacted by senior Trump Campaign officials to inquire about future releases by Org."

Indictment: Roger Stone: "a. Made multiple false statements to HPSCI about his interactions regarding Organization 1, and falsely denied possessing records that contained evidence of these interactions; and b. Attempted to persuade a witness to provide false testimony..."

Indictment: "By in or around June and July 2016, STONE informed senior Trump Campaign officials that he had info indicating Org. 1 had docs whose release would be damaging to the Clinton Campaign. The head of Org. 1 was located ... at the Ecuadorian Embassy in London."

Indictment: After the July 22, 2016 release of stolen DNC emails ... a Sr. Trump Campaign official was directed to contact STONE about ... what other damaging info Org. 1 had regarding the Clinton Campaign. STONE thereafter told the Trump Campaign about potential future releases.

Indictment: On or about October 4, 2016 ... STONE received an email from the high-ranking Trump Campaign official asking about the status of future releases by Organization 1. STONE answered that the head of Organization ... would release "a load every week going forward."

Indictment: On or about October 7, 2016, Organization 1 released the first set of emails stolen from the Clinton Campaign chairman. Shortly after Org. 1's release, an associate of the high- ranking Trump Campaign official sent a text message to STONE that read "well done."

Remeber, what the president says has full point and status to it.
We;ve already had cases dismissed because Trump soiled every jury pool

see

And now this!!
Shameful

Attached: 8AFAEDCE-8BDD-4A37-B3A4-7C7C2801E206.jpg (640x854, 57K)

Even worse that the Secretary of State of Florida would stoop so low

Attached: 051D98B8-5C6F-40CB-9AF2-4A052C7DB33C.jpg (640x854, 66K)

>Indictment: Roger Stone: "a. Made multiple false statements to HPSCI about his interactions regarding Organization 1,
well this one might be real

whats the crime of talking to wikileaks though? isn't that 1a protected?

Not saging but is Trump done? Like I don't want him gone

But I digress

Attached: ACCD7E00-6551-45D6-B5BC-4636DA796985.jpg (640x854, 82K)

nope
1st amend has no dealings with dealing with criminals
Reason why Trump screams whistleblower all the time in 2017

>Hi, I'll have ten nothingburgers, extra nothing and a side of womp womp for all of them, thank you.

>being this much of a low iq wigger nationalist retard.

Sad.

so the charges basically amount to stone being in touch with wikileaks, having prior knowledge of their publication of emails and talking to the campaign about it?

how does this involve russia?

HANG HIM IN FRONT OF HIS HOME!

Attached: 1548379413502.jpg (352x351, 45K)

You’re an idiot. That’s not how it works anymore. Executive law enforcement branches didn’t even exist during the Grant presidency.

>wikileaks
>criminals
Facts are illegal now?

too bad he is a democrat

Espionage is

remember when liberals loved wikileaks

Attached: 9g62gCjF8FdRctFC.jpg (782x810, 147K)

that implies wikileaks stole the emails, rather than publishing things others stole. the law has upheld the lawfulness of journalists publishing info others have stole, as long as they didn't steal it themselves

muh Guccifer 2.0.

didn't he actually steal stuff though?

politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2011/12/did-wikileaks-pay-bradley-manning-108386
You think he got released early just because?
Wikileaks also isnt a journalist/business
yep
along with internet crimes on access

>Wikileaks also isnt a journalist/business
who decides that?

>along with internet crimes on access
don't know what you mean here

hurt feelings

acejmc.org/accreditation-reviews/accredited-programs/
this plus probably somebody in the FCC and treasury
Standards to

criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/computer-crime.html

foreign organizations are subject to accreditation by the US?

who gave this org the power to decide who are really juornos? seems arbitrary. I bet you think CNN are journalists

Attached: Five_carriers_and_four_amphibious_ships_moored_at_Norfolk._8293467239-5904d5283df78c5456970ac1.jpg (768x469, 73K)

>Wikileaks conducts espionage
The absolute state of the smoothbrain Left

Attached: 96F25FBA-3755-4B1A-AE34-F1EBC7933A19.jpg (700x734, 107K)

whats your point?

publishing stolen information isn't illegal, stealing it is

Yeah I know all the migatard npcs getting upset with it are hilarious
It is if presumed to have an impact
Even more so by foreign entities
forbes.com/sites/anderscorr/2017/05/16/trump-wants-reporters-arrested-who-publish-classified-leaks-fbi-memo/#474be9381b48
Oh and of course, Trump is all for this

It doesn't. Libshits are getting their rocks off over nothing again.

this doesn't refute my statement

trump, or anyone, can want things, but that is not the current law, and even if changed, it can't apply retroactively

you clearly work for putin!!!!!

And current law is that you are part of espionage if you release anything felt to be damaging
You must then prove it is not damaging to the US, as the US is a sovereign entity and does not need to be compelled to give up evidence

how do US laws apply to wikileaks? are they a US corp?

By them having prescence in the US
Yep
Its why you dont base anything in any way that can be accessed in the US
Also look up Risen

>By them having prescence in the US
how do they have a presence?

>Its why you dont base anything in any way that can be accessed in the US
I don't know what you mean here

>Also look up Risen
or just tell me in a sentence?

Why being here in the US
After all that's how you see them

Swift 2 was an attempt by Europe to setup a banking system that excluded the US
We went and put in a cable run to one of their datacenters that went to a sat uplink and connected back to the US
We proceeded to then say that as the transactions were traveling in the US, we could still sanction and play as we did on SWIFT 1

Journalist in jail for publishing classified info, American and in the US

>Why being here in the US
>After all that's how you see them
this isn't good english, could you elucidate por favor

are you just basically saying the US doesn't care about whats legal?

also, something for you to watch, if you want. a definition of the left and right religions and why they can't coexist

youtube.com/watch?v=U9s-L5MbjpM

any site you access is in your area as part of caching
its why you got the whole thing of sitesshutting out europe with the gpd

Oh it very does.
People don't care though. THey want everything simple, vanilla
Even though vanilla is one of the more complex flavors out there
Oh the easy answer
I might be following something wrong, but I'm a good person, so I cant be doing wrong. So I need to keep going because if I change, i admit I was wrong

What proof do the have that wikileaks stole the emails? If they were handed to them, by a third party then it's no different than news media reporting on leaks, which are essentially stolen documents. How are they arguing wikileaks is criminal?

>Oh the easy answer
>I might be following something wrong, but I'm a good person, so I cant be doing wrong.
pls explain further. ofc both sides think they are in the right, you wouldn't continue to be in a side that you thought was wrong, would you?

>any site you access is in your area as part of caching
>its why you got the whole thing of sitesshutting out europe with the gpd
so every countries laws apply to every other country too?

what company is company 1

Sim[ple
They are part of a criminal conspiracy by facilitating the release of stolen goods
Same reason a fence goes down
As they are not being run at a loss, they do get gain, paychecks and more

or

They are a hostile inteligence service and being treated as standard counterintel

or

Their refusal to release the info on who gave the info is aiding and abetting, obstructing justice and more

Nah you got it
No matter what ahppens you will have the core that refuses to admit they were wrong because they cant be wrong and will not alter course
For here, see all the people who swore Sessions was gonna indict Clinton or how the blue wave doesnt count

Only the ones from the country that rules the world
Its ultimately why we arent castle america
Because when you do, China rolls in and that is the fear, their laws being the international spoken to polite truth

Wikileaks
Means they are not currently under investigation
Same thing how Trump was person 1 in the summer and then got named last month
US law is you do not namen and shame if they arent involved, at the moment of printing
Obviously later on you have to change names when they do get involved
washingtonpost.com/politics/individual-1-trump-emerges-as-a-central-subject-of-mueller-probe/2018/11/29/e3968994-f3f7-11e8-80d0-f7e1948d55f4_story.html?utm_term=.4a20c66016e9

Literally
>let’s punish the people revealing Hillary Clinton’s corruption

Instead of

>let’s punish Hillary Clinton’s corruption

The justice system is totally broken

zika head

no that's organisation 1

>Hillary will never see a courtroom, much less prison.

Obviously, the bitch is getting a secret military tribunal for this very reason.

explain what we are expecting next by getting rid of infowars.

You leafs have a one track mind

won't be the last old man with terrible hair and a spray tan that this happens to

See here is the thing
Where is this step with all the obviousness?
Remeber, MCdonald's lost the Big Mac because they made the appeal to obvious instead of demonstrating
I dont see a company 1 in my prints
Screenshot?
Yeah delude yourself like that
Look up Operation Chokepoint and how Sessions used it to deplatform everyone who started heloping get TRrump in power
Remeber, revolutions kill the ones who got them in first.
Also remeber, its not the big guy who keeps things together, its the linchpin

I thought only the mob used the 5th? Isn't that was Trump said ?

seems to be wikileaks

>US law is you do not namen and shame if they arent involved, at the moment of printing
unle4ss they are White wearing maga hats and a drunken indian drums in their faces in an aggressive manner

>For here, see all the people who swore Sessions was gonna indict Clinton or how the blue wave doesnt count
you admit that both sides can be like that, but only list things from one side

also, you should brush up on your english, it's pretty good for a foreign guy, but could do with some work. not an insult, just saying

>Same thing how Trump was person 1 in the summer and then got named last month
seems odd that an anonymous person can be named without charges being brought. desu, not even sure that indictments should be made public, if we believe in innocent unless proven guilty

true

probably kikebart and fox

Maybe this is the key. If it /is/ illegal, then CNN/nbc/MMM that published leaks will be charged too

Stein's Gate?

This.

it's on the first page introduction

Guilty of legal actions.

apparantly nuh uh, because some faggy org says they are journos so above the law

that's organisation one not company one. also person 1 is steve bannon

Who is person 2. Hannity? A J? corsi?

Money laundering most likely. Trump's businesses laundered a shitton of shady Russian money.

Attached: how to have fun in Riyadh.png (386x636, 36K)

it's alex jones