Hi Jow Forums i was wondering

why do you hate niggers?
why do you hate jews ?
why do you hate gays?

i really cant find reasons to hate those. and also im not a gommie. just asking try to respond this with reason. inb4 sopa de macaco.

Attached: 91qb0WtcVlL.png (512x512, 597K)

>why do you hate niggers?
Because they stink
>why do you hate jews ?
Because they lie
>why do you hate gays?
Because they are degenerates

>i really cant find reasons to hate those.
then you've never been around them

in a mirror, gays are like worst nazi, they kill free speech and they kill peace in this world.

i saw with my eyes, gays beat cristians, and cristians were quiet..

Attached: 26A42243-2310-49C3-8A32-1F665C800158.jpg (1054x640, 97K)

dude im brazilian. i know blacks and gays, also gayblacks. my mom used to be married with a jew. therefore i know their culture. i used to be a sjw before it was a thing but somehow i found a way out thanks to the worse leftist administration in my country now i think myself as a libertarian even tho i like coming to Jow Forums alot i have this feeling that most here have alot of prejudice. And im not even talking about immigration (that is a problem), but plain prejudice.

Because I like asian girls

in a scale of thread responses asian girls are garanteed replies.

the only other conclusion here is that you are both black and gay yourself

hahaahaha. fucking burger.

don't
don't
don't

cant hate people i dont know, and there are plenty of all of the above around here, i could hate them all day long, but i have no reason to associate with them

Attached: triggered.png (600x600, 18K)

In a nutshell it's because Jow Forums looks at statistics for those races and believes in throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

That is alt-right conservatism in a nutshell, really.

Attached: blacked.webm (400x400, 2.92M)

where is that? africa ?

this is like sopa de macaco 2.0

>niggers
Deficit to society, in complete violation to the goal of prosperity

>jews
Outwardly antagonistic to nationalism while inwardly preserving it. As they exist as a minority group in other nations, this makes them a parasite.

>gays
Their existence is a direct violation to the monogamous essence of western civilization, to achieve a stable and uniform distribution of the genders, to maximize vested interest in the nation through posterity. They also exist as a sexual preference, and having this preference outwardly presented is a subversion of sex itself, and in minors, a form of pedophilic perversion.

I don't hate your mother though.

Their behaviour as a group
>why do you hate jews ?
Their behaviour as a group
>why do you hate gays?
The behaviour of the snowflakes that latched on to the gay man's train, hoping to co-opt the gays' efforts and successes for the snowflakes instead of actually gaining any type of acceptance via their own effort. That and the shameful gay pride parades. If they were called gay mardi gras parades, I could understand, but who takes pride in the absolute degenerates that make up a pride parade?

sup. I used to work for a Catalonian boss. arent you like the jews of spain ?

Pretty much.

niggers are violent and ugly
jews are anti white
gays want to fuck kids

I don't, but I don't want them around me

>why do you hate jews ?
>why do you hate gays?

the rest is this

did you face any an deal with?
do not be a bitch, bitch

Attached: 1525846078664.jpg (600x600, 41K)

Blacks commit more violent crime per capita than any other race. What's your excuse for that?

Brazil has many races but why is it always blacks that are the most violent and criminal agents? Isn't that SO WEIRD??? IT MUST BE A COINCIDENCE BETTER GET BACK TO MY TELEVISION

Attached: 111882917573.jpg (521x564, 62K)

Bro /pol is a group of retards who can't say
things outside their house, so they come here hide behind their PC and type shit.
Most ppl know that /pol is full of Racist, Fascist, Nazist, Hypocrites and sick ppl over all.
Don't bother with /pol.
I come here to laugh at stupid threads and read stupid comments they make with their 50IQ.

I found the gay jew nigger in Brazil.

Bad genes for civil society.

>why do you hate jews?

They are the mortal enemy of whites because they undermine our tribe in favour for their own tribe.

>why do you hate gays?

Homosexuality is a learned behaviour that damages society and they are 13 times more likely to be pedophiles too.

Niggers are dumb and fucking ugly plus most stink like shit

Jews lie and scheme

As for gays it’s complicated. I hate trannies but I would take a gay who is pro white any day over a straight person who’s anti white (and yes there are plenty of straight white race traitors) that being said the majority of gays have been suckered into jewish and leftist bullshit and are therefore the enemy

You could have shortened this to, "why do you hate me".

Attached: israelimmigrationcomic.png (1000x1000, 87K)

I don't hate anyone, my dude
I distrust the motivations of those people, and often times work against them, but I do not hate

It is over.

agreed, you should import more chinks and poos

>libertarian
still a leftist, get out

>niggers
dead weight, economic drains. they do differ from functioning western blacks.

>jews
loyal to no nation, actively attempt to undermine the nations they inhabit minus one. Never thought of them as a cohesive group. just always recognized the few that are plotting power players.

>gays
net loss to the nation's population. other than that i could give a fuck about them.

slide thread fuck off