Jewish mysticism in Japanese vidya

I'm going to start making these threads because a bunch of anons on Jow Forums are shilling for Japanese vidya, as "redpilled" and "anti-jewish" whilst spouting absolute nonsense.
Basically, Japanese media since after the Jewmerican occupation (where a bunch of Japanese higher-ups became freemasons, notably their first modern PM Naruhiko Higashikuni in 1950) is almost fully controlled by jews or shabbos goyim. You can tell this by their constant jewish mysticist symbolism, which I'll go into detail about, and which provides a good explanation why they've been trying to shill Japanese entertainment outside of Japan.

Attached: jap merchant.jpg (778x1036, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/saudi-fatwa-on-zionist-pokemon-for-promoting-evolution/
sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Robotnik's_Pyramid_Scheme
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's an example of said shilling in Jow Forums. They love to present Zelda as "redpilled", while hiding its true masonic nature.

Attached: zeldashilling.jpg (1913x2895, 964K)

Yes, I agree
And it's not limited to video games
Look at anime, they are full of defeneracy such as homosexuality, pedophilia and feminism
There is no difference in (((Western culture))) from our culture anymore

>defeneracy
degeneracy*

>Look at anime, they are full of defeneracy such as homosexuality, pedophilia and feminism
>There is no difference in (((Western culture))) from our culture anymore
Homosexuality and pedophilia have been a thing in japanese culture forever.
Nice try moshi.

Nintendo in general was jewish-influenced from the beginning. Their business literally began selling gambling cards to Portuguese jesuit sailors, and as we know, the "Society of Jesus" was a jewish subversion of the Church founded by Marranos. This wasn't the beginning of jewish mysticism in Japanese media of course, but it gives an insight to what Nintendo always was.
I wanted to make this thread also for anime and Japanese media in general, but vidya is the primary focus here as it's being shilled so much, and is what I'm attacking here. I'm also sure most people are aware of anime being degenerate except for "but this forum is a Sami eye-piercing forum" posters.

Attached: nintendo.jpg (1794x838, 269K)

Now, getting back to Zelda, it's full of jewish mysticism (freemasonry being basically jewish mysticism for good goyim). For example, the "Temple of Time" in OoT being Solomon's Temple with Rauru being Hiram Abiff, the large emphasis of time in the N64 games likely being an allegory to Cronus (the Greek equivalent of Moloch/Baal Hammon, who likely influenced Cronus), and in-general a bunch of cryptic references to freemasonry that'll end up ingrained in childrens' minds.

Attached: zeldamasonry.jpg (2256x3436, 3.01M)

>asshurt chink talking shit about japan
Wake me up

>That merchant

Attached: 1525491344671.jpg (735x960, 74K)

Credit to a burger-user for picrelated by the way.
I'm not a chink, I'm a Scot living in Hong Kong.

You're still a fucking dumb dumb

Pokemon is also very ZOG to its core. The actual government of Pokemon games is very capitalistic, with Silph and Devon running a monopoly on everything. In its lore, the Tree of Legend is parallel to the Kabbalistic Tree of Life, giving a connection to jewish mysticism.
Also, although of course the Sauds are Zionists, Saudi clerics have issued a fatwa against Pokemon twice for promoting jewry and global Zionism, something they weren't wrong about.
timesofisrael.com/saudi-fatwa-on-zionist-pokemon-for-promoting-evolution/

Attached: pokemon tree of legend.png (436x1000, 327K)

Their anime also promotes actual race mixing.

Attached: pokemonracemixing.png (1280x720, 369K)

It could be said Sega's even more jewish. It was founded during the American occupation as "Service Games", creating games for Jewmerican military goyim, and it was (in-part) founded by a literal jew, Irving Bromberg. Their games need no explanation for the jewish mysticism hidden in them.
(picrelated also from that burger user, credit to him)

Attached: segajewish.jpg (1520x9050, 3.14M)

This is just blatant jewish occultism.
sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Robotnik's_Pyramid_Scheme
>Robotnik arrives in Ancient Mobigypt. They see Sonic's ancestor, Masonic the bricklayer.
>Masonic
>The mummy of Robotnikhotep wakes up and is wearing the Chaos Emerald of immortality. Sonic tries to Spin Attack him, but can't hurt him.
Sonic tries to us a spin attack against Robnikhotep limbs, just like how Seth cut off Osiris's limbs.
>Robotnik becomes invincible and Sonic's Spin attacks do nothing. The Mummy Hedgehog gives Sonic his necklace with another emerald which gives him a blue energy shield that can protect him from Robotnik's immortality.
>Blue, the colour of immortality in freemasonry

Attached: sonicmasonic.jpg (9063x8626, 3.36M)

Here, Sonic gives a masonic handshake to Masonic, which gives him a BLUE shield that protects him from Robotnik's immortality, boats and snakes in the background are Tribe of Dan-style, and the professor that tries to help Sonic in this series is literally called "Professor Caninestein".
>Caninestein
And chili dogs in the series are an allegory for homosexuality.

Attached: masonichandshake.jpg (1399x2143, 1.75M)

And early Sonic art showed a PILLAR ON A CHECKERED FLOOR. Blatant masonic symbolism that they're trying to normalise.

Attached: checkeredfloorpillar.jpg (226x300, 17K)

You probably are a Scott if you think symbolism from Zelda is Freemason shit and not a representation of house Moori from the sengoku era.

Homosexuality, incest and kid fucking have all had their place in Japanese history too.

Maybe stick to fucking 5/10s at your low paying English job you obese race traitor.

Attached: 1547959441175.jpg (675x601, 73K)

Ok NVM this is a troll thread. You got me

3/10 well done. You'll go places on /x/

Attached: 1547236815012.jpg (620x821, 30K)

Yes, a lot of them are clan symbols, but there has to be a masonic connection. There are just too many parallels with jewish mysticism, checkered floors everywhere combined with the fact that we know many of the Japanese higher ups became masons right during the US occupation of Japan, meaning it's not insane to think that Japanese entertainment would be promoting masonry.

Mario:
- Wears blue and red
- Fights families of reptilians in castles
- Gay voice
- Collects too much coins

>dat butthurt Oz poster
lmao fucking weebs

>Vida
>social media
>Talmudvision
It is designed to take advantage of the risk/reward (gambling) center of your brain, as outlined in the Talmud.

When you refresh the screen checking for updates, or change the channel on the TV, or get to that next level in Cowadoody you get a blast of dopamine just like when you pull the lever of a slot machine. The loading bar, the channel hiccup, the countdown in the multiplayer lobby creates excitement which releases adrenaline much like the spinning slots on that same slot machine. That fleeting moment of uncertainty that makes you crave it even more.

And they're not taking your money, not directly anyway, just your time and progress toward whatever it is you're working on - so to them it's morally acceptable, again as outlined in the Talmud.

Attached: Sanhedrin - 24b - ENG.jpg (3240x4320, 3.03M)

Yep demons can manifest via technology

nips like to appropriate culture for keks

Attached: 21nt8z.jpg (588x500, 98K)

I recently played the arcade version of Ninja Gaiden and noticed that the Star of David shows up in 2 of the boss stages. It's also featured prominently in the final boss stage. Thought it was interesting how Jewish symbols were featured prominently with the evil level bosses.

Attached: ninja-gaiden-arcade-jew.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

According to Wikipedia, the use of the Star of David in the game's imagery was edited out when they released it on the Wii's Virtual Console. The Star of David also shows up in the NES version.

Attached: ninja-gaiden-nes.jpg (384x360, 29K)

Look closely at the symbol on Jaquio’s chest. In the released American version, Jaquio has a pentagram, which is befitting for a spell-slinging sorcerer like himself. In the prototype, however, Jaquio appears to be Jewish, as he wears the Star of David instead.

(It is interesting to note that the retail Japanese game, Ninja Ryukenden II: Ankoku no Jashinken, also features the Star of David, and when Ryu squares off with Jaquio in the first Ninja Gaiden, it is plain to see that the Evil Demon King sports the six-pointed design on his robe and chooses hexagrams for his interior decorating as well.)

Attached: Ninja Gaiden 2 Prototype.png (256x224, 3K)

>There are just too many parallels
Are there? Or is this just confirmation bias while excluding all other data which proves you wrong?

What a butthurt weeb. See again the parallels with "The Magic Flute" (which was Mozart's masonic opera), between Rauru and Hiram Abiff, the "Bomber's Secret Society" (being basically the freemasons in every way), Temple of Time being an allusion to Solomon's temple, etc.

>parallels with "The Magic Flute"
Which are?
> between Rauru and Hiram Abiff
None?
> the "Bomber's Secret Society"
Kids playing hide and seek, handing out day planners?
>Temple of Time being an allusion to Solomon's temple
I'll give you that one, only because it's so extremely broad.

I've provide a concrete example of anti-Jewish symbolism in multiple versions of Ninja Gaiden, and all you've shown us is tenuous links to free masonry in Sonic the Hedgehog and Zelda. Clearly you're trolling, but this could still be an interesting topic to discuss.