Why has the political-left become so anti-science, anti-facts, anti-reason, anti-evidence, etc?

Why has the political-left become so anti-science, anti-facts, anti-reason, anti-evidence, etc?

How can supposed well educated and intelligent people completely ignore, reject, or mental gymnastics their way out of accepting evidence) all reasoning and evidence presented to them?

Destiny is a solid example of this.

In-fact the only time iIve seen Destiny actually use logic, reason and evidence, is when that Australian guy had a domestic on twitch with his wife, and Destiny (having personal experience with domestic issues) was for the first time actually able to give a proper viewpoint on the situation, meanwhile all of his leftist buddies were attacking him because of his view on the situation, despite his view being 100% spot on accurate.

It seems he can only use logic when it comes to personal issues he has experienced in his own life, so therefore hes not as intelligent as he thinks he is, or at least he is a coward.

It takes a strong-minded logical person to see accept evidence and facts, even if they go against his values and beliefs, but the left just can't seem to do this, they place their values and beliefs above facts, reasoning and evidence, which is scary because these are the people who run the educational systems in all western nations, and instead of moving forward, we just placed 1 illogical backwards educational system, with another...we haven't progressed at all, if anything we've gone backwards.

Attached: 9503293952009235.jpg (583x880, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallon_Fox
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>they place their values and beliefs above facts, reasoning and evidence
Why wouldn't anyone do this? There's no good, validated feeling that people get from simply accepting whatever are the facts/evidence/reason. People only get the good feeling when the facts align with their values and beliefs.

They're taking hints from the right.

Fuck off.
A more interesting question though:
Is it just me or is this one of the most left-leaning boards on Jow Forums? What are the possible reasons for this?

What do you expect? It's not like the mainstream right-wing people are willing to aknowledge facts either. Very few people would publicly admit that there is some evidence for racial realism or that transgenderism might possibly be a mental disease, for instance. Mainstream society tries to push things like gender equality as if they were grounded in "science" and facts, but they will shut down any dissent because they know that their supposed "facts" would not stand up to closer scrutiny. It's the same thing with holocaust denial: they know that the evidence for the holocaust is dubious at best (and the numbers are most likely exaggerated) so they try to pass laws to forbid people from holding a different opinion and from trying to carry out historical research that might substantiate the denial thesis.

Be assured that it's not only the leftists that are deaf to reason. The mainstream right is really no better.

What makes this board leftist?

No, you cannot play this game with me.

The old left (before it got overtaken by extremist ideologues) had good ideas and presented evidence, fact and logic, when the right had political power, but the left has not progressed, it serves itself just as any other right leaning political ideology has done in the past. The left is not some beacon of progressiveness, it is a lie, it is literally the other side of the coin.

There has been no "leap" with societal progress, the internet did this unintentional, and now the left side of politics is hammering down on this like regressive power-hungry elitist nut jobs. It is funny how the internet originally benefit the left is now works against it, this in of itself proves how far gone the leftist political arena has gone from its original routes, it has become what it hates, it slowly gained power from the right over the last few decades and that power has corrupted.

The left has only progressed over issues within society that were banned mostly from religious practice, the left has infact double-down on all of the old conservative economic ideas, neo-cons, if you will, whose entire idea is to gain wealth and power at any means, at the cost of their own nations future interests, the original liberals did not behave this way or think that way.

English not my first language.

Please continue

I feel like I am going legitimately insane that people feel awkward and threatened to argue over whether men and women are equal when it comes to size and strength, this is literally what the left has become.

They like to make fun of people on the right with their retarded shit, but then you have these leftist idiots in their echo chambers all noding in agreement that men and women are physically equal to each other and none of the science matters, and anyone who disagrees is labelled as a seething incel who wants the 1950s back.

>Why has the political-left become so anti-science, anti-facts, anti-reason, anti-evidence, etc?
I will never understand why right wingers say this shit only to then deny climate change science, deny the fact economic growth in the US is mainly because of the previous liberal president, and deny the fact right wingers are incompetent fools who fail at governing wherever they go.
Also I have no clue who destiny is but you're just ranting nonsense. Typical from right wingers.

kys

im not right wing, im just saying leftist are literally the same thing as the right, just retarded in different ways (in many ways much worse ways for our society from a grass-roots perspective).

leftist foreign policy / immigration policy is still neo-conservative MUH MONEY OVER EVERYTHING which is fucking dumb, and both sides do it.

imagine actually watching political debates between video gamers on twitch
holy shit

The left is the campion of all underachieving groups like blacks and latinos. The axiom on which the left bases his ideology is the blank state theory of man. Consequently every difference in outcome between the races is the product of oppression (i.e. whitey's fault). The have to deny, against all evidence, that there are genetic issues at the base of most inequalities in our society. They are so rabid in their crusade against evidence that they are starting to crack down on knowledge that was previously considered obvious, for example:
- some dog breeds are more prone to violence tha n others
- women are not as physically strong as men.
They are so afraid that people could draw dangerous conclusions from these simple facts that they are going full Orwellian.

Attached: border-collie1[1].jpg (600x449, 47K)

>become
The left has always been anti-science.

Attached: anti-nuclear-energy-protesters-take-part-in-the-tuc-anti-austerity-CM768Y.jpg (1300x956, 266K)

>all noding in agreement that men and women are physically equal to each other and none of the science matters
Once you accept materialism (which the left usually does, as they aren't as close to religious groups as the right is) the assertion that there are physical differences between men and women can easily lead to the conclusion that there are intellectual differences (as the brain is just matter, just like the rest of the body).

These leftists are of course at odds with reality, as it is seen when some transwoman (i.e., dude on hormones with a chopped dick) practices a sport together with real women.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallon_Fox

It is also curious that men and women don't compete against each other at chess tournaments. How do muscle mass and bone density affect chess games?

Trans women would not have an advantage if they were required to have female hormone levels for 4+ years before competing, but of course such a requirement would be "bigoted."

>Why has the political-left become so anti-science, anti-facts, anti-reason, anti-evidence, etc?
>become

It's been that way forever.

>How can supposed well educated and intelligent people completely

Only fedoras believe intelligent people all think (or should think) the same way.

Attached: k8283.gif (300x438, 64K)

I really want to reply something with you but what even does destiny mean in here

>In-fact the only time iIve seen Destiny actually use logic, reason and evidence, is when that Australian guy had a domestic on twitch with his wife, and Destiny (having personal experience with domestic issues) was for the first time actually able to give a proper viewpoint on the situation, meanwhile all of his leftist buddies were attacking him because of his view on the situation, despite his view being 100% spot on accurate.

Which was what?

The jews

>It takes a strong-minded logical person to see accept evidence and facts
>muh e-celeb examples
Here's the thing user. you're objectively an oxygen thief and need to kill yourself asap before you spread brain aids to other people. But but you just can't do this, it's abundently clear.

The left isn't anti-facts. Would I point to Rush Limbaugh as a coherent formulation of even an aggressive right-leaning stance? No - same thing with you projecting your anger with esports players onto a political movement and creating a narrative in your head to justify what you feel. But let's talk about the right, and sure they use words like "truth" and "facts", and rail on about how the world has become too sensitive, but have you heard some of their fucking interpretations? What the hell does JP think cultural Marxism is and where does he see it? Great persuasive technique - if I keep saying how everyone else is lying, I must be telling the truth. The "facts" you claim to be true or your interpretation of valid "science" are likely completely challengable - when experience denies theory, that theory should be questioned first

>Once you accept materialism (which the left usually does, as they aren't as close to religious groups as the right is) the assertion that there are physical differences between men and women can easily lead to the conclusion that there are intellectual differences (as the brain is just matter, just like the rest of the body).

DELET THIS.

They are already firing and unpersoning people who, essentially, believe in the full consequences of evolution. Evolution is real, but stops at the neck. Actually, it stops below the neck nowadays. Even admitting that some African tribes are better at long distance running is becoming frowned upon.

This (although not sure about the holocaust point, really). People don't hold views that are more or less 'scientifically correct'. It's all about what rhetorical tools are used to advocate for ideas, and what ideas are fashionable to what factions. People really seldom base their views on hard science. Like, I have strong HBD sympathies, but that doesn't mean I think James Watson isn't a racist because he's emotionally-prone to racism. This Earth is a bitch like that.

Now that the tech establishment is getting censorious, all these silly weed-smoking videogamer types are getting all huff and puff about how the old left was the real left and they're just classical left. But what they don't understand is that tech companies like google never actually believed in free speech online because they believed in the principles of debate to find the truth etc etc. They only believed in free speech because they sincerely believed that it would bring about the triumph of their own emotionally-derived assertions about the malleability of the human psyche, and the opportunity for a post-religious-post-religious peace on earth.

I doubt I'm any better. Fuck me.

> Why has the political-left become so anti-science, anti-facts, anti-reason, anti-evidence, etc?
> How can supposed well educated and intelligent people completely ignore, reject, or mental gymnastics their way out of accepting evidence) all reasoning and evidence presented to them?

Can you give an example of Destiny doing this?

*post-racial-post-religious

take your gay ramblings back to Jow Forums dumb faggot

>/Sci/
>Left leaning
Have you even looked at the catalog?
Just because your retarded ideas occasionally get btfo by facts and logic doesn't mean the board is leftist. Actually most of the board is poltards at this point.

Right wing millennials have this persecution complex. They have to imagine themselves set upon by the evil leftist from all sides, at all times.

they are ok with science, facts, reason and evidence only as long as it agrees with their ideology

AMAZIN

It comes from their education system, where that absolutely was the way things were, and it's upheld by the media and education apparati. So it's not entirely unfounded, but like all persecution complexes, it's not the whole story.

Science is communism. Communism is science.
It's pretty obvious when you think about it. We depend entirely on central government funding. Central committees plan the future of science. Everything is top down.
It's just our little secret.
Don't tell the fat cats.
Not that they like us, anyway.

I'm a millenial, grew up in florida public schools, and almost any time a teacher would say anything political it would be right wing. this extends from middle school thru grad school.

Only one side of the political spectrum thinks climate change ins't real, thinks globalism is bad for economies, thinks abstinence-only is an effective form of birth control, thinks a sky daddy created the planet, thinks building a wall will stop people from overstaying visas.

Attached: 1415599140777.jpg (1500x1500, 150K)

>there's no such thing as atheikike right-wing-nuts
must feel good having negative iq and no self-awareness

Despite the right-wing propaganda. Leftists are never anti-science.
They disagree on the application of science, but that is not the same as being anti-science.
When right-wingers are anti-science, they outright deny scientific facts.
When left-wingers are "anti-science", they are disagreeing on the application of science just like normal scientists do all the time.

Enjoy being butthurt you stupid rightwingers. Only reason you shit this board up is because you would be ridiculed if you tried to voice your ignorance and stupidity anywhere else.

>florida public schools
Fair, and I believe you, but I grew up in California. I was bombarded with far left, sometimes borderline anti-cap propaganda starting from the fourth grade by a teacher who would gleefully jeer at me for disagreeing with him. Not that I knew better. I was just a child who trusted my boomer neocon dad.

see

so many strawman arguments on one post

The reason this board has so many retarded leftists is because we get all the first year university students coming here pretending they are hot shit and being all smug about how smart they are because they got into a "good" school where they promptly receive 3+ years of brainwashing.

Oh please. What a crock of shite. Why don't you whine about how AI is only racist because of racist programmers, or say that women and men are equal in strength. These are all things I've been lectured about by professors. Your post is the definition of reddit six years ago.

[math]
\text{ }^{\color{#571da2}{\displaystyle\text{W}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{\color{#462eb9}{\displaystyle\text{h}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#3f47c8}{\displaystyle\text{y}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#3f62cf}{\displaystyle\text{ }}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#437ccc}{\displaystyle\text{i}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#4b90bf}{\displaystyle\text{s}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#56a0ae}{\displaystyle\text{ }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#62ab99}{\displaystyle\text{t}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#71b484}{\displaystyle\text{h}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#82ba70}{\displaystyle\text{i}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#96bc5f}{\displaystyle\text{s}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#a9bd52}{\displaystyle\text{ }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#bcbb48}{\displaystyle\text{o}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#ceb541}{\displaystyle\text{n}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#dcab3c}{\displaystyle\text{ }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#e39938}{\displaystyle\text{/}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#e68033}{\displaystyle\text{s}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#e3632d}{\displaystyle\text{c}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{\color{#de4227}{\displaystyle\text{i}}}}}}\text{ }^{\color{#da2121}{\displaystyle\text{/}}}
[/math]

Look at this reddit tier post. Fuck off.

How did you do this?

Attached: 524542342.jpg (600x568, 39K)

\text{ }^{\color{#571da2}{\displaystyle\text{W}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{\color{#462eb9}{\displaystyle\text{h}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#3f47c8}{\displaystyle\text{y}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#3f62cf}{\displaystyle\text{ }}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#437ccc}{\displaystyle\text{i}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#4b90bf}{\displaystyle\text{s}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#56a0ae}{\displaystyle\text{ }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#62ab99}{\displaystyle\text{t}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#71b484}{\displaystyle\text{h}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#82ba70}{\displaystyle\text{i}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#96bc5f}{\displaystyle\text{s}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#a9bd52}{\displaystyle\text{ }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#bcbb48}{\displaystyle\text{o}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#ceb541}{\displaystyle\text{n}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#dcab3c}{\displaystyle\text{ }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#e39938}{\displaystyle\text{/}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#e68033}{\displaystyle\text{s}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#e3632d}{\displaystyle\text{c}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{\color{#de4227}{\displaystyle\text{i}}}}}}\text{ }^{\color{#da2121}{\displaystyle\text{/}}}

Literally who? Did he beat you up or something? Why are you whining on /sci/ like a little bitch?

lmao Jow Forumstards can't [math]\LaTeX[/math]

[math]\color{#781b86}{\text{If}}\color{#5e1d9c}{\text{ y}}\color{#4b25b0}{\text{ou}}\color{#4137c1}{\text{ c}}\color{#3e4cca}{\text{an}}\color{#3f62cf}{\text{'t}}\color{#4276cd}{\text{ r}}\color{#4888c4}{\text{ai}}\color{#4f97b9}{\text{nb}}\color{#58a2aa}{\text{ow}}\color{#62ab99}{\text{ p}}\color{#6eb388}{\text{os}}\color{#7cb778}{\text{t }}\color{#8abb69}{\text{yo}}\color{#99bd5c}{\text{u }}\color{#a9bd52}{\text{do}}\color{#b9bc49}{\text{n'}}\color{#c7b843}{\text{t }}\color{#d3b13f}{\text{be}}\color{#dda73b}{\text{lo}}\color{#e39938}{\text{ng}}\color{#e58634}{\text{ o}}\color{#e57030}{\text{n }}\color{#e1562b}{\text{/s}}\color{#de3b26}{\text{ci}}\color{#da2121}{\text{/}}[/math]

>Attention whoring

Want to know how I know you're straight outta Reddit?

[math]\color{#789922}{\text{tfw newfags can't greentext without reddit arrows}}[/math]

Exactly this. Since when are disagreements about policy or ethics or semantics "anti-science"?

"Everything I don't like is pol" - the conclusive guide to arguements if your iq is on room temperature level.

tfw newfags can't greentext without reddit arrows

>I think intelligence and other disparities exist between races and here is a substantial amount of proof
>Lolnope you are fired, stripped of your awards and smeared and lied about by everyone who shares our political views
>This is a disagreement about semantics or ethics

Boring cheer-leading for your team. Typical right-winger more interested in the optics of the "debate" than in honest intellectual discussion.

What Watson said is scientifically wrong.

>Quick strawman and ad hominem him

That's your opinion dickhead, there is a mountain of evidence that argues otherwise. But clearly the logical choice is just to ruin his life instead right? That's what modern science is all about after all, abusing anyone who disagrees with you and sicing your media dogs onto them to ruin their reputation, how scientific.

>LET USE LATIN GUISE THIS SHOWS WE ARE SMART
Can you be more of a stereotype? What is it with rightwingers, always appealing to emotion and rhetoric in debates?

You don't even know half the story, you dumb muppet. This guy, he was an asshole to everyone for 70 fucking years. Everyone hated him. He has been shitting on people for more than half a century. He even wrote a book where he did nothing more than shit on people and try to rewrite history to appropriate other's achievements as his own.

Increasingly, I think this is a troll. Anyway, it's not cheer-leading to point out the obvious fact that the left isn't some miraculous political coalition build around facts and logic. It's not true now, and it wasn't true of the right-wingers back when they had academia stuffed to the brim.

>Muh appeals to emotion and rhetoric
>Even though that is all leftist retards ever fucking do

Not who you're replying to. This is true. Watson was a dick and they probably wanted an excuse to get rid of him. A man that old is just an object of prestige, and he loses prestige if he's a cunt who says unpopular things.

But also he's right about some of the HBD stuff. Even if not for the right reasons.

And by "people", I don't mean all the non-whites that he offended. I mean his colleagues at the lab. Read the letter by Francis Crick to Watson. It gives you an introduction to the whole ordeal.

Not during debates and talks. Did you watch the Brexit lectures to parliament? Compare Blair's talk to that by Rees Mogg and you'd know what I mean. One is full of statistics and facts and the other is completely devoid of content besides an appeal to yesteryear glory.

Go back to pol fucking filth. Anyone who actually spends a significant amount of time talking about politics is a waste of space and retarded. Everything you say about "the left" is actually true of anyone who engages in politics.

>people don't care about logic or evidence when talking about politics
>so let's talk about politics!
>btw left stoopid xd, i baait eppiccc!

like why make this thread you fucking faggot? This is the science board, go back to the board made to contain knuckledraggers such as yourself who want to LARP as if they have any authority or impact.

>Everyone I don't like is Jow Forums

Attached: 49385884_791134261235865_8745730158385692672_n.jpg (647x960, 86K)

I can't tell if it's you every time or if thats just the exact line all poltards use to defend dragging their shitstain threads into other boards.

>ctrl+f "left"
44 results
>ctrl+f "pol"
29 results

Yeah man my bad, you're right I shouldn't get so heated in a thread about circular photon polarization.

>It's you every time

No it's a popular site wide meme because it's a bullshit discussion tactic used to shut down anyone you disagree with regardless of their political persuasion just because they disagree with you. Protip, people outside of the left/right political spectrum exist and calling them Jow Forums doesn't invalidate that fact.

I don't give a fuck about left, right, or whatever political beliefs you hold, retard. I don't give a fuck if you've never been to pol in your life. When I said "go back" I really meant "go, and don't come back."

The fact is, there is a board for politics and this ain't it. We don't need 5 threads about the most pointless and anti-intellectual topic of discourse imaginable. On every goddamn board on the site.

Wow it's almost as if politics has facets in every subject. Protip, Jow Forums has been like this since fucking forever, there has always been political threads shitting up boards, feel free to hide the thread and get on with your life if it bothers you so much.

>Protip, Jow Forums has been like this since fucking forever
Different user. I wish that was true, but it seems to me that everything has gotten so much more political and volatile in the last few years, and Jow Forums is no exception. Feeling really nostalgic about the old, happy-go-lucky internet.

>Wow it's almost as if politics has facets in every subject
You can connect every subject to every other subject in one way or another. But you don't have idiots doing it at every possible opportunity with anything but politics. "SpaceX deserve more government funding over NASA"? Yeah, sure. "hurr left no use brain good"? fuck off, dispshit.

>Jow Forums has been like this since fucking forever
You're new, we get it.

Are you so new you don't remember the massive leftist culture this site had in it's first 6-7 years? Everyone was shitting on retarded bible thumpers and right wingers 24/7.

>massive leftist culture
>/new/
wanna expose yourself any more or you done yet?

Like do you seriously think people gave a shit about talking about politics on an anonymous anime imageboard 10 years ago? It's not like politics were never brought up, but the internet as a whole was not the political mega-hub it is today.

MODS DELET

>posting streamer e-celebs outside Jow Forums
>posting streamer e-celebs anywhere at all
Order the helium immediately.

Based AUTISTINY making right wing brainlets seethe.

>Can you give an example of Destiny doing this?

He often says "How you interrupt facts is what matters, and the context of those facts"

Just mental gymnastics shit that ultimately means absolutely nothing, just to dodge and weave in a debate in order to look like his winning.

He constantly QUESTIONS the legitimacy of a fact, no matter how obvious it is, contrarian on fucking steroids.

>Are you so new you don't remember the massive leftist culture this site had in it's first 6-7 years? Everyone was shitting on retarded bible thumpers and right wingers 24/7.

No it was not. The fuck are you on about you dumb cunt.

t. Daily lurker since 2008 after discovering this place on WoW trade chat

kill yourself retard lmao

Based Destiny I'd suck his massive cock

What does that have to do with my question?

Never trust a manlet

>The old left (before it got overtaken by extremist ideologues)
You reckon it's always been overtaken by extremist ideologues. I remember you saying back in the McCarthy days.

>And here is a substantial amount of proof
Link to where Watson provided proof? I'll wait.

Can you give me a specific example? If not just gtfo with generalities

The entire field of psychometrics.

/sci/ is not left leaning.

This

That's not the way it was in Virginia
They literally taught the states rights narrative in history class and I had to regurgitate it for credit
My economics professor taught that diseased children were flooding across the border and that climate change was a Chinese plot to undermine American industry. This was back in 2012..

Link to where WATSON cited proof as that user claims?

>be from California, get taught that whites are the root of all evil
>be from Kentucky, get taught the Earth is 6000 years old

There is no winning

>every board on Jow Forums has to be about Jow Forums shit
>every thread on Jow Forums has to be about Jow Forums shit
>the red pilling must continue

Attached: retarded worldviews.png (800x500, 37K)

I don't understand the nature of your question. Watson claims there is a genetic basis for the difference in intelligence between races.
There is an entire field that does nothing but measure intelligence, the data is out there, and it's not pretty. Or are we ruling this data to be invalid because of feefees?

>I don't understand the nature of your question. Watson claims there is a genetic basis for the difference in intelligence between races.
Where does he provide proof for this claim? Give a link