Dear Jow Forums

Dear Jow Forums

What did Russia do to screw up with your country?

Attached: russia-physical-map.jpg (1600x919, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_Treasure
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_occupation_of_Bessarabia_and_Northern_Bukovina
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_occupation_of_Romania
wildboar.net/multilingual/easterneuropean/russian/literature/articles/whofinanced/whofinancedleninandtrotsky.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuril_Islands_dispute
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh, lots of things

win.

Support communist groups in our country during the cold war.Which now subvert our country, through Universities, NGO's, Judicial system and Political parties.

brexit

Attached: 23423423424.jpg (778x521, 54K)

tilted our elections and installed an orange reality TV host as president

fpbp

Kek

Not much

stole manchuria and parts of central asia and sakhalin

we are probably the only country in the world that managed to mess with everyone on this planet

we border pretty much everyone and we had a war with pretty much everyone

They flushed a massive turd down my toilet and obstructed my pipes, thanks Russia

Russians did a lot of bad things to our country OP, just remember.

>stole our treasure during WW1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_Treasure
>stole Bessarabia during WW2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_occupation_of_Bessarabia_and_Northern_Bukovina
>forced Communism down our throats for almost 50 years
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_occupation_of_Romania

i want Russians to discuss about these things.

Seems like small reparations for the thousand years of Gypsy thievery you faggots brought upon our land

Attached: knock ur head off.png (1340x775, 1.19M)

what thievery did we do to you for thousands of years and why do you call us gypsies?

>i want Russians to discuss about these things.
I feel no remorse and we did nothing wrong.

not invade us during Tito times

at least i can thank you for helping us in 1877.

Attached: RovBG2.png (1796x4122, 2.62M)

they stopped importing our pears.
Why Russia, why?!!!!

>i want Russians to discuss about these things.
Stop living in the past

Win

well, i think so too. few Romanians and Russians care about this anymore, but i still wonder what do all think about it.

i honestly want a good future where we can work together, agree?

me wants Imperial flag back, it looks so much more badass than what we have now
Russkie vpered
mi Russkie, s nami Tessa

FUCKING BOLSHEVICKS
THE FUCKING """KASAKSTAN""" IS OURS TOO

Attached: 1548281763815.png (1024x401, 212K)

Everything

Attached: long_awaited_liberators.jpg (416x418, 142K)

Clinging to the past is just counter-productive. Russians are doing it all the time, Balts are doing pretty much the same, it has never helped anyone. We have done lots of shit in the past, there is no going back on it.

Attached: 1548271559957.png (500x508, 169K)

and i want the old Monarchist flag and coat of arms too, that's why i have the royal motto as my name, out of nostalgia.

1877 was a great example of Russians and Romanians working together. do you think Monarchy should be brought back?

Attached: Romanian_Army_Flag_-_1921_used_model.svg.png (1280x853, 533K)

They defeated the germans

i know, time cannot be turned back, and if it can, why try again in the past when you can repair mistakes in the future?

i saw that before, it was made because a Romanian made some anti-Russia threads, i was in one of them.

LET THE GRAVES OS BOLSHEVICS WILL CURSE!
Curse them! Curse them all!
What did they to the Empire!

Attached: 1547857899961.jpg (249x249, 41K)

Putin's rich friends had companies buy industrial factories here promising to invest millions in them. They then moved all the machinery to Russia to sell, scrapped the rest, laid off every worker, declare bankruptcy and leave. From what I understand this also happened in Hungary, baltic countries,Slovakia and Georgia. This led to massive unemployment in towns that had no other income so everyone left to western Europe to work menial jobs or stay here and starve on gov aid

Bolsheviks ruined Russia, and they murdered to royal family in a ritualistic jewish way.

YES!

that was blood libel, a typical jewish thing to do, like circumcision.

They created a fucking "countries" inside the Russian Empire! Fuck them! Let them suffer!

Nothing to be honest familia

basically, the Soviet Union was made to make Russia smaller by creating artificial countries like Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, etc.

>it was made because a Romanian made some anti-Russia threads
lol I thought that you were that Romanian who was constantly shitting on Russia and decided to get a tripcode. My bad.

Attached: 1548264481826.jpg (1200x780, 242K)

yes

Financed and facilitated by the Germans, the English and the Americans and executed by the joos.

Attached: Who financed Lenin and Trotsky.png (900x6703, 2.28M)

which Romanian? the one who made Russia hate threads and now uses memeflags?

but, yes i was shitting on Russia, and i am fucking sorry for it. i did it when i was a mindless shitposter and nearly retarded for that, and i thought no one would come back at him to bash me up.

outside memes and shitposting, i am okay with Russians, and i want an alliance with Russia to destroy Jewkraine. everyone thinks i unironically shilled because of my shitposts and memes, but outside that, i am normal and like everyone if it means they can get along.

Ukraine was created by Lenin, enlarged by Stalin, and destroyed by Putin.

true, i already saw that infograph. you must spread it further please. make a thread about it if you can. and i have pic related, one i found, spread it too.

Attached: 1450978373497.png (829x1475, 889K)

come back at me i mean.

this. Well, next time things might change.

maybe Russians and Germans should ally. merge EU and Russia to create Eurasia.

Yeah fuck democracies there shit bring back the monarchs, United States Empire when 2000 years after the Romans decided to ditch that trash.

>but, yes i was shitting on Russia, and i am fucking sorry for it.
No problem Romania-bro, so long as you redeem yourself at the end, everything is fine.

Attached: Ukraine_uprising 2.png (1149x4967, 3.4M)

Attached: How Germany got the Russian Revolution off the ground.jpg (1531x8068, 2.52M)

That's pre 2008 speaking stop living in the past.

Nothing.

>bring back the monarchs
that's why i have the Hohenzollern motto as my name, because i would not mind Monarchy coming back. my favorite king was Ferdinand, and he was infinitely times better than all faggot corrupt criminal politicians of today. pic is very fucking related.

true, i never unironically hated Russians, i just did it for the bants because some Russians like call us gypsies.

NEVER take shitposts seriously. one Serbian dude i met in Syria General unironically thought i supported the Kalergi plan and the EU because i shitposted once about the EU and made some bad fantasy map.

this Russian said it to me too. everyone else should just move on as well.

Wilhelm really fucked up by letting Lenin go. Wilhelm accidentally founded the Soviet Union with that.

Attached: Die Wacht an Donau.jpg (3528x2472, 1.61M)

Told a bunch of boomers on Facebook that a mildly corrupt insider politician actually runs a global Jewish pizza pedo moloch blood cult. Now we have an even shittier president.

How does Russia even afford being a superpower?

All their country looks like pic related. Kilometers and kilometers of desolate wasteland with a few shacks in between.

How do they do it? How can they even manage to keep their country together?

Honestly America should just send settlers from Alaska and turn Siberia into a mega Texas. Russians won't even bother.

Attached: rus.png (1366x768, 1.35M)

will mandchuria be russian again?

Start ww1 by siding with those smelly Serb cunts

explain how being the last relatively empty country in the world is bad

>Wilhelm really fucked up by letting Lenin go. Wilhelm accidentally founded the Soviet Union with that.
He did it on purpose to weaken Russia. The rabbit-hole is far worse:
>It would be a mistake to conclude, that Jacob Schiff and Germany were the only players in this drama. Trotsky could not have gone even as far as Halifax without having been granted an American passport and this was accomplished by the personal intervention of President Wilson.
wildboar.net/multilingual/easterneuropean/russian/literature/articles/whofinanced/whofinancedleninandtrotsky.html

>make a thread about it if you can.
I'm in my exam period. I just post from time to time when I have some free time left.

Attached: The Strangulation of the Russian Economy in the 1990s Was a Deliberate IMF policy.png (765x6483, 1.39M)

>How does Russia even afford being a superpower?
pic related.

Attached: pppmilitary.jpg (743x607, 198K)

Alaska is empty as well. Russia is just backwater as fuck. We seriously should consider manifesting destiny further west through the Bering Strait

Attached: rus.png (1366x768, 1.32M)

Perestroika has cured my homosexuality.

They didn't kill all bolsheviks.

and he thought the Red plague will not spread, another big mistake which later affected Germany too.

and i already heard about Schiff.

This is Anchorage for comparison.
Civilization just next door.

Attached: rus.png (1366x768, 1.44M)

Allowed the Pale of Settlement yids to come here.

Destroying the dream of perfect Aryan specimen colonizing the Milky Way galaxy.

Attached: Erika.jpg (900x600, 334K)

still russian population is decreasing. Most of the people here are leaving for moscow. Sending a lot of niggers wont make the situation better.

>What did Russia do to screw up
They loosen up domestic violence laws in Russia, and that is a good thing.

Attached: decriminalisation of domestic violence in russia.png (1392x682, 173K)

Its your fault ,nobody put a gun to your head and said take them.

>How does Russia even afford being a superpower?
>All their country looks like
People who live inside houses from your pic can do this.

Attached: 15423922065362.gif (375x304, 637K)

The usual what they do to smaller neighbours: sell people to slavery, try to stamp out culture, declare wars, constant harassment etc.

population in alaska is rapidly increasing, in a few years alaska will be a giant suburb. The opposite is happening in this part of russia. Putting a natural reserve there will make the environmentalist stfu.

That looks like Latin America.

>Most of the people here are leaving for moscow.
like, real dutch people that have a dutch heritage?

Attached: 1546371142886.jpg (1200x669, 353K)

If I lived in a county or province that has been neglected for centuries in favor of the capital I would move there too. That's a no brainer.

Look how shitty this is even at southern latitudes. Pic related is just a river away from North Korea.

And just like Latin America... Ripe for taking!

Attached: rus.png (1366x768, 1018K)

i don't hate Russians, i hate Commies. and Russia suffered under Bolshevism like everyone else did.

i see some Russian anons know that the bolshies were pure scum too.

Attached: anti Rosu.jpg (5118x5190, 3.96M)

Stole our clay in the north (the Kurils) by breaking the non-aggression pact after we surrendered in WW2 and got demilitarized.
Though our useless politicians missed the chance and didn't try to purchase it back from the USSR in the 80's when they were collapsing and were desperate for gibs.
t.nip

no, people in kamatchka are moving for moscow not dutch ahahah.

after a few years of rural exodus this will have diseppeared.

Even China is trying her best.

Attached: Yanji_city_in_2010.jpg (1037x691, 596K)

i heard that WW2 is still technically going on because Russians and Japanese did not sign peace, is that true?

You're a delusional cuck who can't make his mind between RT and Trump propaganda. Russians have always been our enemy and always will be. Stop posting photos of the romanian zog army and this autistic neoliberal president. Stop posting about shitty skirmishes we had 200 years ago. I unironically hope you get banned

Hacked up our elections and installed the orange fanta fuhrer as our illegitimate puppet-ruler.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuril_Islands_dispute

Came here to post it.

Correction

We helped them in 1877

Russian troops were outnumbered and surrounded by ottomans.

At the begining of war Russia wasn't agree to Romania to join the battle.
After they almost got their asses kicked by ottomans at Plevna Russia asked for help.

Im not denying their war effort but still, wasn't in Russia interest to have an independent Romania state but a protectorate state

Russians ruined our country, but then again, jews ruined both Russia and Romania, as well as all eastern Europe with Communism, and i shitposted a bit about it. because i was too butthurt back then, since i did not meet enough Russians to discuss.

i don't give a shit about Klaus, i only use him for memes like Russians do with Putin and Americans do with Trump, he's just a meme for me.

and what's wrong with posting infographs of battles we fought? i will be here forever, and you are a delusional cuck for wanting me gone. i am here to make memes and to defend Romanians, and you are one of the cucks who hate me for it.

yep true
The USSR didn't sign the San Francisco peace treaty in the 50's
PM Abe is shilling for the Russians now and trying to negotiate a peace treaty to return at least 2 islands but it isn't going well. Putin doesn't want to risk losing popularity by giving up strategically important land

yeah i can see that but they are worse than the russians. They destroy everything like insects.

Attached: can you spot the border.png (1204x855, 2.3M)

>be a nip
>have the safest home country in the world, homogeneous culture
>move to the U.K.
Why user

i already know of it. do you think it will ever be solved?

of course we helped them, and they don't wann recognize our help somehow. we both teamed up to kick Turks out, and Bulgarians should thank us both for it.

so you think Russians and Japanese can ally against China? sounds like a very unlikely scenario, like my EU pasta. but, maybe behind the scenes there's some talks.

Honestly, Lenin is one of the reason we got Bassarabia back, and that is a fact.

Look at this also >created "countries"
This is your key word romanon

English teacher goes to Nipland
Nip teacher goes to England
the teacher cycle

Not enough it's kinda boring.

I'm just a tourist bro
>so you think Russians and Japanese can ally against China?
unlikely, Russia is still a hypothetical enemy and somewhat buddies with NK

We do shit on Russia if it's about our country.

Every country in the world are doing so with each others I guess

i already saw what the Russianon said, and i agree with him, because it's the truth, especially for Jewkraine.

and Lenin was smart enough not to back Bela Kun either, and he let him lose and run away like the bitch he was, which means we liberated Hungary, because not even Lenin tolerated Bela and he knew it was not worth helping him.

Attached: BelaHun.png (4209x2217, 3.76M)

true, Russians and Chinese see NK as their buffer against SK and Japan, since SK and Japan are on America's side.

but, maybe NK will end up sacrificed so Russia would have Japan as ally, still unlikely.