Is this the only decent part of America?

Is this the only decent part of America?

Attached: US_map-Northwest.png (572x371, 17K)

I don't think you'd enjoy idaho unless you've got a thing for potatoes. Oregon is pretty cool though and i think weed is legal in Washington

So many parts with nice beaches and comfy weather, go live in the part where it always rains.

Unparalleled natural beauty, sparse populations, rich soil. For me, it's a yes.

fuck off we're full

It ids. Its a good place.

It was even better. Its basically ruined now. Nobody understands how much culture changed.

I got a green card from the lottery, guys. I need to figure out where to go.

go to alaska

Thats why its the best.

The farther north the less niggers.

The Northern parts of New England are pretty good too. Those tend to be not only the whitest states but also the ones with the least amount of crime.

I'd rather live in New England. It's always cloudy and raining in the PNW.

This, go to Wasilla, there are lots of your own kind there
t. actual valley trash

Fuck off we're full.

Attached: TANSTAAFL FAGGOT.gif (324x216, 7K)

>Nobody understands how much culture changed.

Oh no user, we know all about Commiefornian exiles.

this is now an /esg/ thread

Attached: nwf1.jpg (1680x1310, 561K)

Those places are full of hostile Americans who won't take kindly to a retarded Ukrainian showing up in their rural region.

Move to a place like Broward County in Florida, and get a juicy Latin bitch

The problem is see with the ethnostate idea is that there isn't enough of us to convince the locals there to secede from the US. So that leaves us with two options, take it by force which obviously would fail or not secede at all in which case there would be no point because we'd essentially be giving the other states electoral votes away to progressives and leftists.

The bad weather is a myth. The PNW has the best weather in the country. I live in Seattle and it almost never snows in winter and the summers are perfect. While it is gray and rains a lot, the rain is usually just a drizzle. Hardly anyone uses an umbrella.

Attached: seattleskylinesummer-1170x760.jpg (1170x760, 274K)

yep smoke trees op and even texas is uber+++ed

You shut your mouth and delete this, the only correct post in this trash thread is "Fuck off we're full"

Attached: BeeboSkyKing.png (2146x1500, 185K)

Mountains are truly the most beautiful part of nature.

Attached: sister1.jpg (2048x1536, 398K)

The whole king county in Seattle is full of poos and their multiple kids working for Microsoft/Amazon in their H1B1 visas and they keep coming like hordes.

>source: half of the kids in my little sister elementary are poos

I figure as demographics change more people will move to the Northwest, especially as parts of Evropea collapse like Swedenistan and they flee to the US they will want to move to the conservative state there are and they will bring their resentment about losing their homelands with them. Additionally Texans and people from other conservative states will go there to escape bein overrun by fence jumpers and Commiefornains. All you need is a trickle, then as extreme right communities starting to gather others & will be attracted from even further away (hell, I am, and I'm on the other side of the planet basically.)
Have hope, Fashcadia can be a thing

Wyoming is beautiful, the people are dumb and docile.

Portland, Olympia, and Seattle get the rope. Cleaning process.

Washington is long lost, the rural parts are filled with rednecks and in the decent suburban areas we are being replaced by third worlders brought by Amazon/Microsoft/Starbucks.
I have no idea how Portland is doing, but I bet they are doing better because atleast they don't have those greedy corps.

We're still full
only Yellowstone is nice looking (though too many chink tourist now), the rest is flat and boring
This

I saw a post a in r/Parenting about a girl bitching about a Russian neighbor and not wanting her kids to be associated with his, the fun part was she didn't have a problem with all the other Brown third worlders in Seattle, shit is fun.

>tourists are bad
Retard can't get into economy

Move to Portland, yes it's full of leftists but it's the whitest urban city in America, New England is depressive, and Minnesota/Wisconsin/Dakotas are boring and the Somalis brought by the Sweden Christians are taking over.

>No snow
I hated that the most

Naturally speaking, yeah. Washington is the greatest place on earth to live, the weather is always perfect so long as you aren't in the desert to the east, and when it does rain like the memes say, the rain is always really light and feels great.

In terms of the people here, it's one of the worst states in america. we literally have a big statue of lenin in seattle and l think that says enough.

Move a couple towns north and you'll get snow sometimes

The Midwest is the best. Unfortunately for you, we're full.

Living next to a super volcano
Decent
They will die first

Living next to hundreds of millions of terrorists...

That statue wasn't commissioned in Seattle or anything. Some guy found it in a junkyard, thought it was a good piece of art, and saved it from being scrapped. The guy's family has been trying to sell it, but no one wants to buy it.