Walls are closing in

Walls are closing in

Attached: images (1).jpg (219x230, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17298190/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mueller is working for Trump. Trust the plan fellow pede.

lol

lol

Attached: 6.jpg (394x408, 77K)

you mean the wall is closing in

national emergency soon

No one has yet to be charged with collusion. This is a classic FBI tactic, if we can't get them for what we were searching for we can find something to charge them with. Given an unlimited budget and time they will always find something to charge you with. Special counsels should never be allowed and making up crimes in order to squeeze people should be unconstitutional.

Walls don't work.

FUCK OFF FINN NIGGER

lol have an upkek Finnanon

how would you know, snow man?

FUCK NIGGERS, FUCK JANNIES

>images (1)

>yet another old trump associate arrested on a bogus charge that amounts to literally nothing

Hello, shareblue nigger! fuck off and die with these demoralization threads! have a shit day, fuckwit!

Attached: B0CC2E67-9917-4C93-8342-0DF92FD102C0.jpg (1024x461, 64K)

CANT STOP WINNING

Without a sense of confidence I'm convinced that is just too much pressure to take

I've felt this way before

SO INSECURE

but walls dont work according to discord trannies

Take your love life back to your blog.

Soon...

Attached: blackwater.jpg (480x360, 33K)

>not recognizing an obvious Linkin Park joke in response to OP

Get off my lawn, zoomer.

Attached: S7mmVQMZ34.png (300x250, 14K)

mexico is in trouble?

Exactly right. And after this, there will definitely be no more charges. That's why all of the sentencing documents have been filled with pages of redacted information. And also like that segment of Manafort's filing that incorrectly redacted a portion stating how Manafort gave campaign data directly to a Russian. Everything is peachy keen and the FBI has nothing.

>I've become so numb

If Mexicans can build a massive tunnel into a prison to get one drug dealer out, then how effective do you think your wall will be to stop hordes of them?

Israel built a wall to stop Christians and Muslims getting in, but they still do and since the wall there went up there have been rocket attacks. the Israeli's destroy the places the rockets come from but its like a hydra and more come forward to replace any freedom fighters killed every day. The wall made things worse there.

You're just going to waste your money and be laughed at if you start building walls.

If you want to stop illegals getting in and taking jobs then you need to have a legal requirement of a living wage no matter what the nationality and massive fines to anyone who doesn't comply. That stops cheapskate companies hiring foreigners because they're cheaper than hiring locals, who is going to hire some bloke with poor hygiene that smells and talks in broken English when there is no advantage in doing so? You can even introduce a tax reduction if a company can prove all their workers are from your country and fund that using the fines from the inevitable idiots who think they can still get away with cheep forigen labour.

Walls are not the answer, an environment where there is an advantage to employing from within the country is.

Yes, they're indeed closing in. On Mexico.

Just as planned.

but why do they need tunnels?

Sorry I have taste, take your shit quotes back to your teeny bopper blog faggot.

That wasn't some random nog slinging dimes on the corner. That was a top level kingpin. And literally the ONLY reason he got away with any of that shit is due to support from the CIA.

It seems really dumb that you think the average border crossers would have access to these tunnels. That's a good and quick way to get caught. A tunnel like that is too expensive to risk running welfare sharks. If we actively went looking for these tunnels we could destroy them 1,000x faster than they can build them.

So yeah nice reaching there but I think you're just stubborn.

Noice

shut up nigger.

so true
strawpoll.me/17298190/

The left claims we just need ladders

Now I want Russia to annex Finland

we're not holding mexico hostage, ahmed
just keeping them out
false equivalence