PHILLIPS FORGIVES MAGA KIDS

Out of the kindness of his heart, this great man and veteran has forgiven the Covington Catholic kids after marching into their group, banging a drum in their faces for peace, and being smirked at by the 'smiling face of whiteness'.

Honestly, I think we can learn a lot from this humble man.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-24/i-forgive-him-nathan-phillips-says-covinton-students-need-sensitivity-training

Attached: 3F8788AA-5D61-46A2-80D9-0292450B7590.jpg (640x360, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/blog/2019/01/22/nick-sandmann-covington-catholic-racism
dailycaller.com/2019/01/22/nathan-phillips-story-covington/
breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/22/nathan-phillips-tried-to-disrupt-catholic-mass-by-chanting-beating-drum/
thepoliticalinsider.com/nathan-phillips-military-record/
dailycaller.com/2019/01/24/nathan-phillips-military-service/
theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/01/media-must-learn-covington-catholic-story/581035/
dailycaller.com/2019/01/22/nick-sandmann-nathan-phillips-march-for-life/
naturalnews.com/2019-01-24-insane-cnn-reporter-now-claims-covington-students-hand-gestures.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pNjb1MGmGDc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wuDx6_PLIVk
youtube.com/watch?v=DjTHxf8l7Qc
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/senate-bill/1/text
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So proud that I have a direct ancestor that killed injuns and settled on their land.

CIA is pushing this hard. No one really cares about these kids, or this Indian guy. It was an engineered media stunt, a psyop.

Attached: 1546976685774.png (370x320, 24K)

one thing i learned is the white man shouldve finished the job on all non whites in america

reason.com/blog/2019/01/22/nick-sandmann-covington-catholic-racism

Attached: 465E6B6C-95F8-407A-A7FF-00BCF705C2D4.jpg (560x484, 33K)

Fuck Big Chief Huffing Freon.

HIT OR MISS

Attached: fba64b147f3a2b11d5db1bd73f431ea6.jpg (768x432, 50K)

Nathan Phillips is a magnanimous Filipino-American

> soros plant apologizes to child after multiple law suits are filled and after he was discovered lying about NAM.

Kek

Seriously shut up

>CIA
>Not Jew driven media that predates CIA

What the fuck? Did you just fucking smirk at me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Recon Rangers, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids in the MayTag Delta, and I have over 300 confirmed repairs. I am trained in refrigerator repair and I was the top refermech in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another Frigidaire. I will refrigerate you the fuck out with cool dry air the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with smirking at me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak... One sec.
>*beats drum*
Aiiyyy Aiy Aiyyyy Aiyy Aiyy Howa Aiyyyy Aiy Aiyyyy Aiyy Aiyy
As we speak, I am contacting my secret network of freon huffers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the chill, maggot. The chill that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're a fucking cabbage, kid.
>*lies on national television*
I can be anywhere, anytime, with bear, with eagle, and I can refrigerate you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my mini fridge. Not only am I extensively trained in compressor refit, but I have access to the entire cooling capacity of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to keep your vegetables crisp, you little shit. Hold on...
>*goes AWOL*
If only you could have known what savage retribution your little "clever" smiling face of whiteness was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have not smiled. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you fucking white male. I will drink all of your fire water and beat my drum in your face. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

this.
it's fucking pathetic

yes be more sensitive when someone comes in your personal space banging a drum

Isn't stolen valor a serious crime in the US?

Chief British Teeth here needs some of this

Attached: Firewater.jpg (940x940, 406K)

Strong and Indian Brave. I thought we lived in a new era where being white was universally looked down upon. Imagine being white and in public today. Disgusts me. Thank you Mr. Phillips!

Attached: C16F3354-4DC8-4101-BDDB-0F1904CDC8BD-4472-0000040DFEF3F336.jpg (435x662, 48K)

nice

Attached: 1547353728339.gif (600x450, 1.84M)

some people think the CIA is behind everything when an anti-White, anti-Christian judeocorporate media explains it just fine.

Attached: C17916E2-C4D9-4EE8-9101-314888E3E562.jpg (337x512, 28K)

INDIAN SUCKS

Attached: 1533707375304.jpg (640x517, 102K)

It's clear he lied his ass off - and the media gave him a pass.

He kept changing his story and the longer video DIRECTLY Refutwd the bullshit he told the media

dailycaller.com/2019/01/22/nathan-phillips-story-covington/

He also tried to disrupt a mass the next day and the media gave zero fucks

breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/22/nathan-phillips-tried-to-disrupt-catholic-mass-by-chanting-beating-drum/

Plus lying about his service..

thepoliticalinsider.com/nathan-phillips-military-record/

dailycaller.com/2019/01/24/nathan-phillips-military-service/

theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/01/media-must-learn-covington-catholic-story/581035/

But liberals still want to make the kids into monsters instead of admitting 2 different groups of adults harrassed them and hoped to provoke a reaction to appear as victims of white male Trump supporters.

dailycaller.com/2019/01/22/nick-sandmann-nathan-phillips-march-for-life/

Attached: 1A684695-6556-4E1D-990A-07278A749C0F.jpg (528x490, 37K)

First peoples do not lie, for they communicate directly with the nature spirit and the Buffalo.
Chief Sips of Listerine had his ancestors working through him against the MAGA kids.
His spirituality can not be questioned.

The media needed something to distract everyone from their shit reporting on the Buzzfeed article the week prior.

They always have something to cover and suddenly an old man who get screamed at is news.

The irony is that they completely fucked up that story too lol

great point.

Now they have the Stone arrest and indictments for more things that arent hacking or Russian collusion to go apeshit over.

Funny how Mueller used Gestapo tactics and an early am raid for CNN cameras rather than have him just turn himself in... but its totally not political or anything.

I fucking hate this timeline.

bump stock

forgives for what

what did they do

>what did they do
RACIST HATS AND ASSULT SMIRKS!

Think its over, anons?

"INSANE CNN reporter now claims Covington students’ HAND gestures screamed “ni##er” when no such words were uttered… desperate media now fabricating everything they report"

naturalnews.com/2019-01-24-insane-cnn-reporter-now-claims-covington-students-hand-gestures.html

Attached: 6758E384-C362-4B73-9BD2-08420527214C.jpg (500x282, 44K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pNjb1MGmGDc

>walk upto someone and start to bang a drum in their face while staring them down
>later on you forgive them for just standing there
Truly inspirational, as is expected from a vietnam war veteran

Guilty of being white

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wuDx6_PLIVk

Attached: 201279C1-03A2-4D4E-93C9-B191083BFB58.jpg (1000x1000, 94K)

this
sage

Hey asshole:

Its the entire anti-White Leftist media pushing it, and twitter sjws, not the fucking spooks.

They really didn't, we heard loud and clear.

youtube.com/watch?v=DjTHxf8l7Qc

Attached: articles-79793_thumbnail.jpg (540x750, 123K)

Good band/song, user. I can't stand these manufactured shitstorms.

he looks like a meth head

It can be if you try and use it to get benefits or discounts or anything like that, but as a private citizen you're allowed to claim whatever you want. I don't think Phillips ever technically claimed to be a Vietnam Veteran, his exact words were "Vietnam times veteran," aka, was in the forces during "Vietnam times." It's weasely as fuck and clearly meant to sound like he went to 'Nam. I also have heard him call himself a "Recon Ranger," which I don't even think is an actual name of any position.

In reality, he was a refrigerator repairman who was transferred around in the states, went AWOL three times, and was discharged at the rank of Private.

He basically failed being in the armed forces about as hard as you can fail without accidentally killing someone. He's a weasely piece of shit that clearly wanted to be seen as a Vietnam veteran who had to fight. He never left the states. He's no veteran to me.

>I don't think Phillips ever technically claimed to be a Vietnam Veteran
He's on video saying it. Before this incident took place. Think it was around the time he was in that Skrillix music video.

>still caring about covington
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/senate-bill/1/text

How can you make a bill for america's security in the middle east?

That's not were your country is located at all.

>Even though it was hard, I remember my father's words. "Wind-Rider, Always forgive when you can", Even with all he did to me.. He hurt me a lot but its okay, I forgive this kid for smiling at me and now I feel a great relief.

>We always have to be forgiving shit.

Attached: articles-79814_thumbnail.jpg (599x750, 177K)

Tell the Jews who control Congress that.

That's impressively terrible.

Attached: Untitled 178.jpg (400x400, 89K)

bump stock