White girl beat by group of African Americans

mobile.twitter.com/UppityWilliamP/status/1087381796201758723

So where is the media outrage? Where are the verified Twitter users calling for names and addresses? Where are the celebrities asking for death threats and telling followers to find and assault these people? Where's the 24-7 MSN coverage? Where's the journalists condemning this as a racist hate crime?

Attached: Screenshot_20190125-085048__01.jpg (1080x1413, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/UppityWilliamP/status/1087381796201758723
youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

race war now?

Roastie BTFO too bad the niggers she loves so much didn't kill her.
I fuckign love it when these whiny bitches get blown the fuck out by someone higher on the opressed list that they support.

>So where is the media outrage?
There wont be any outrage, until whites rise up.
At that point the MSM will be going "w-w-what did i do?" while they're getting beat up.

I don't see any problem

Awesome, anybody who associates with the 3rd world trash deserves what they get

White women backstab white men daily, I enjoy seeing low-quality video of them being beat down

Based monkey.

GAS THE KAYAKS!!

RACE BOAT NOW!!

>So where is the media outrage?
gosh the (((MSM))) not reporting it, quell surprise!

Attached: 1547820814315.jpg (663x543, 73K)

I don't see nothing bro, we protect our own. I bet she called them niggers.

>Worried about whites in niggerland

It’s a lost cause user...

>here's one of comments!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-25 Willem Pearson on Twitter Was this girl judged by the content of her character (600x159, 11K)

Everyone together now:
Burn the coal, pay the toll!

hue hue hue

those are called niggers, op

Leave black woman and their gibs alone

Attached: feb no ebt.jpg (1080x2280, 545K)

webm pls

violence is universal except whites are passive beta cucks who can't fight back

yall have no idea what occurred, fuck you race traitors you've already been defeated.

2000 years of history tend to prove that whites are genocidal maniacs when pushed over the edge.
wanna bet ?

>whites are passive beta cucks who can't fight back
nigger posting behind a meme flag/country

>A man that doeth violence to the blood of any person shall flee to the pit; let no man stay him.
Fuck off huemonkey.

Actual on average other regions have had more genocides than any other white countries soooooo, if guns weren't in the question we would all not be here.

If Guns didn't existed hypothetically the entire world would be run by Blacks/Slaves as they are on average the best fighters in the world, when it comes to Physical traits they are superior.

but did they smile?

Ok so then give everyone armor, Europe wins again.

> be 2018, without guns dystopia
> asians, arabs, europeans have super effective weapons: swords, crossbows, etc
> niggers oogabooga and live in elephant shit-made huts, haven't invented anything, still live like rats
yeah (((nigel))) or m'dogo ben wakanda, sure niggers would have taken the lead :^)

She deserved it for being in that nigger compound.

blacks are too intelligent to rule the world, they surrogated a lesser race to do the dirty job

technology changed the game more in the last 30 years than it did since the roman empire until the 20th century.
nothing will happen, "white" people will complain on Jow Forums and then go back to jerking off to hentai pseudo-satisfying all the urges that would make them pick up a baseball bat, organize and go out into the streets.

1/10 bait
can do better

Brazil can't shitpost.

>mobile.twitter.com/UppityWilliamP/status/1087381796201758723
Dog bites man is not news.

Attached: Dr. Kibbles.jpg (620x348, 31K)

irrelevant.
african was colonized in the 19th century without very modern technology and those subhumans are still chimps nowadays.

Niggers always get a pass

Attached: 1538130890481.png (438x750, 312K)

an army of ants can kill massive animals exponentially bigger than an a single ant

What's bouji mean in nigspeak?

I love how all you dumb idiots are defending that white girl. You do realize that white girl is a Trump supporter and that she was wearing Trump Make America Great Again hat?

Why do you leave that part out?

Don't expect to wear that Make America Great Again hat and not get confronted or beat up for it.

Bourgeoise, i.e rich/upper class

>”””I’m white”””
When will it become a felony for a nigger to pretend to be a white person.

Attached: F30C3AD3-1049-4812-A120-1A414EE20A66.jpg (1125x849, 197K)

it is not bait idiot
it is ancestral wisdom
blacks will inherit all you have done without a drip of sweat
keep playing the fool hahaha

Before anyone had guns niggers were enslaved by arabs just the same and we all know arabs can't fight for shit. niggers really are the bottom of the pit when it comes to actual fighting skills.

Needs a "Ben Garrison"

In the longer video it is apparent that her facial expression didn't display the ultimate respect to these POCs when they called her a cracker bitch.

This is part and parcel of living in a developed country.
If we have to move forward into a more multicultural and peaceful future, we're just gonna have to learn to deal with things like this happening daily.

youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg

i would almost gaurantee you she is a coal burner. why else would a white girl even been in an area like that?

Our women getting attacked again...You want to know how to change our demographics? Fix our countries? Unite our people? Kick out the poo poo skins? WE NEED STRONG WHITE MEN! It's the only way. Become strong.

They are too busy focusing on the Nigger hero diversion

Someone webm

Women are evolutionarily flawed creatures to be allowed to have political rights.
Society that allows female participation in governing is doomed to lose the things women do not understand or feel responsibilty for; society's safety and prosperity.

Attached: suffragettes_to_sharia.jpg (1351x1133, 287K)

They should've killed that cracker. God I hate white people so much

Attached: IMG_1369.jpg (603x802, 80K)

every time a coalburner gets her shit knocked in an angel gets its wings

Comments are so bluepilled.

remember to set your sights to ten for max power bruda

i wanna kill niggers, Muslims and Jews.

Damn, dat bitch got fucked up lmao.

> Where is media
They're all learning to code right now

Nice S14 though