Hollywood kikes at it again

-watch aquaman
-aquaman is played by mixed race actor
-even in the movie his father is ethnic with a white mother
-black guy added in with a prominent role
-main villain is a blonde Aryan who gets his ass kicked and is dethroned by the mulatto aquaman
- Dolph lundren also gets ducked by aquaman and proclaims him as new king, meanwhile his Aryan son is sent to the dudgeon
-aquaman takes the cute red haired girl from the former Aryan prince

Attached: images-5.jpg (220x326, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dATZCUGO-_M
ign.com/boards/threads/jason-momoa-suing-the-person-who-accused-him-of-pedophilia-off-of-an-edited-video.455278319/
ign.com/boards/threads/jason-momoa-sexually-assaults-underage-girl.455276615/
youtube.com/watch?v=IMOdTFktO-g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off slide thread 0/10 bait

Maybe you should cry more about it, that seems manly and strong.

What bait?
Its true

Mulatto means half black, not half white.

Yeah, I know...I just can't be fucked working out Jason mamoa or whatever his name is ethnicity.
I think he got some Polynesian or some shit

>cute red haired girl from the former Aryan prince

Attached: 1547073129147.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

Wtf

exactly

from /tv/
>original character was a white blue eyed blonde man
>SWAP THAT SHIT, ITS IGNORANT
>Must push race mixing and diversity so lets show his parents as a white woman (always is huh) and a brown guy
>white female with blonde hair gets rescued by mexican and he fucks a baby into her, THE HERO AQUAMAN IS BORN
>evil white males from atlantis come to break up their luv and kill muh mixed race baby
>STRONG INDEPENDENT WAMEN BEATS UP 3 FUCKING WHITE MALES IN POWER ARMOR
>later in flashback
>evil white bullies kids, both with blonde hair attack our hero mexican superhero and sharks come to his rescue, even nature hates white fucking males!
>new white woman from atlantis comes for the FAT DICK OF MEXICAN AQUAMAN, *romancing begins*. More race mixing all up in this bitch, cause once is never enough amirite?
>a good 10 minutes of the film is about how bad immigration is and how they have to get past a bad wall to get into atlantis. It's ok though because this white female will get him in
>aquaman is literally now an illegal immigrant, our hero is an illegal immigrant.
>almost everyone (i think actually everyone?) in atlantis is a fucking white male
>this new mexican illegal immigrant becomes king of atlantis
is it true?

Yawnnnn.
Blond dudes been vilified for decades now. It doesn’t fucking matter anymore. Chicks stopped having sex with blondies so there’s like no “blond man” demographic anymore lol. So they can shit on them as if they’re the race of evil and nobody will fight against it.

Attached: 5EE14560-A764-4481-8582-9A462B939893.jpg (443x445, 48K)

A father is caressing his daughter, therefore it must be sexual.

That guy is always fondling his children inappropriately.

Couple of goblinttes.

Based

I thinks since the whole Hitler Aryan thing is when it stated

I too watched aquaman yesterday and have been in indo-aryan threads
I mean...they didnt even attempt to hide it. down to hinting at the eye of sahara (real location of atlantis) and hollow earth (dinosaurs, crystals everywhere)

maximum occult.

I give literally zero fucks

Because it represent the demographic that watches these movies.

>Unironically watching hollyjew movies
>Unironically watching a super hero movie
user...

>how bad immigration *control is
Yep, all true

huh thats not weird at all

Attached: thinking.png (225x225, 4K)

Look at that smirk on her face. She's enjoying every second of it. She only pushes his hand away because she realizes she's in public.

Good pick up about the sahara.

What's really frightening is how my NPC friend looked at me funny when I said such things after the movie

Attached: images-1.jpg (408x431, 11K)

Ehh, its good when you want your brain turned off

He's played by a mixed race actor because he looks manly af, imagine a wh*Te running around in his place looking all pasty and beta with disgusting greasy straw hair and acne ridden skin that gets burnt to shit out in the sun. wh*Tes should be restricted to playing beta cucks in romance movies where they can convince themselves that white woman actually give a shit about them and not the black assertive Chad bull that they thirst for, action movies are for real men whoch wh*Te dont qualify as

the amount of shills ITT tell me everything I need to know about this, indo-aryan theory is real.
>revealing your powerlevel

>watching holkykike movies
>watching Jewish capeshit

sarcasm is hate speech nau

Jason momoa is based though played ronin in SGA fucking loved that show.

>A father is caressing his daughter, therefore it must be sexual.

What did Aquaman mean by this?

Attached: aquaman 2.webm (1280x720, 2.36M)

Yo wtf. I mean butt pats are fine I guess at a certain age, but he's visibly groping, rubbing, patting, and fondling in both of those vids. In public.

What are you, fucking nigger lovin Jew boy?

Yea that's why she moves away discontented/revolted.

He is Polynesian, they have a natural free spirit mentality...but I admit, it looks odd to me...loli

fuck off shill

Post the one of her rubbing her breasts while looking completely zoned out.

The men of Pitcairn Island were Polynesians too. Every one of them was jailed for incest and underrage rape.

You tell that nigger lovin Jew, mate

This is normal to them, I would suspect incest and rape for people who live on an isolated island with a population of 20

Noguaman?

Wat?

The Golden Clown said it was great
youtu.be/dATZCUGO-_M

where, and god help me for even asking, are these clips coming from? some documentary? making of film?
it would be good to be able to show people this without making it about the clips, and let them WTF themselves.

Shut up, it was a good movie.

He's definitely a lolicon, and most child abuse is done by family members. How is he not in jail yet?

He's in Pedowood. He'll be required to sacrifice his daughters at some point or his career will be tanked. The clip at the press conference where she is groped, he looks like he isnt at home, a programmed robot.

The movie was aesthetically pleasing but the kike agenda was offputting

>Ocean Master wanted an Atlantean ethnostate, but was foiled by his mixed breed brother who wants to 'open up' Atlantis to the surface.
disgusting

These damn kikes.

Attached: yande.re 511545 sample animal_ears breast_hold.jpg (1200x1200, 226K)

You're angry lol

TFW no lolita to cuddle

atlantis for atlanteans

Not only that, even if the whole movie was all honkys, the movie was stupid.

>BLACKED: the movie

Relax mate

>MUTTED: the movie
ftfy

Every fucking time.

Stop watching American movies, whitey. Them turning Star Wars into a far-left, anti-white male, feminist abomination should've been the last straw. They've pozzed the new Star Trek series too by the way, they're even planning on pozzing The Witcher.

The recent spiderman was worse.
Marry Jane was mulatto shitskin when shecis supposed to be a Celtic woman.
And "flash" the jock is played by an Indian, lmao which Indian is a jock? No such thingthing

Such things completely ruined my once beloved marvel franchise

It’s only a problem for stormfaggets.

And fans of the original comics who just want to see the movie be true to the comics from which they derived.

I've no problem with black panther being black for example. Intact I would hate it had he been portrayed by a whitey in the movie

>t. boomer shill

You tell that nigger lover

thank you aussie, you are my greatest ally

>implying that reeeing at blatant racepolitics jamming their way into your fandom means you're a stormfag

I bet you like the new Star Wars

I'd rather rewatch the fucking prequels at this point, considering how when you think of it, the jedi are just the jews, which makes me instantly support the sith

No. Watto was the jew.

yeah but the jedi are kind of like zionists. and I don't even need mention the (((banking clan)))

Jason Mamoa is a cool guy and also a Pacific Islander.
Black Manta is black in the comics.
Ocean Master is an Aryan in the comics and has always been, in the movie he is also totally forgiven at the end.
All in all it's pretty faithful to the comics.

This was confirmed to be fake and the dumb nigger that made it is getting sued. God damn why is Jow Forums so fucking stupid and easily led.
ign.com/boards/threads/jason-momoa-suing-the-person-who-accused-him-of-pedophilia-off-of-an-edited-video.455278319/

>best counter argument is IGN, a video game network
shiiiiiill

>Can't refute the news so attack the source
Yeah, I'm the shill. This information is readily available.

Fpbp sage in all fields

>is an Aryan
So is aquam-Oh it's just a shill

Confirmation bias. You are worse than the lefties.

The user just wants to talk about aquajew... you paranoid incel

they doubt it in the very thread you posted and Im now reading
the edit was context, a zoom in
try again faggot

>white man criticize anti white things
>attack him by calling him feminine
The npc programming

stfu damage control shill

original thread, with some of the same posters before the flip flop of NPCness kicked in
ign.com/boards/threads/jason-momoa-sexually-assaults-underage-girl.455276615/

>hollywood kikes at it again
THE LEFT IS NOW OPENLY CALLING FOR WHITE GENOCIDE

Attached: jew covers.jpg (1111x729, 361K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

Does the mcu do the same things? Feige is one of the few non jewish executive producers at Hollywood.

The black guy got owned tho

>Zoom in
>ITS BEEN EDITED ITS FAKE YOU'RE ALL SJWS
t. PIDF

then there is the video of the aquaman groping his daughters
you can see the one on the left is hip to his moves and holds his hand to prevent groping while the one on the right doesnt and gets her tit grabbed by her dad
these pedos in hollywood are everywhere

its way more obvious than that

it was the message of the whole story man. "mixed breed" fish person with a human = taboo

but no we must unite and species mix

aquamutt btfo

hate to break it to you but DC and WB arent jews

Momoa is based as fuck and whiter than any of you. His father in the movie is Haitian not Mexican lol.

Anyway, I really enjoyed it, loved Momoasince Stargate, it's a colourful DC movie for a chance, Amber Heard and Nicole Kidman in tight suits mmmm, good fights and good effects. Fuck the haters, much better than the Marvel sjw crap.

t.

Attached: soy reddit.png (753x960, 29K)

kys discord tranny

Aquaman is unabashedly MANLY in the movie and that must trigger you so hard.

Kind of redpilled though in that the all white sea societies were highly advanced and the shitskin scum on land were just useless eaters and polluters.

It showed that the white man was a highly advanced being, yet he used his technology for war and destruction and thus lost his throne of power.

t.

Attached: soy ahhhhh.png (400x416, 59K)

Kys fag, your propaganda has no power here

>is mad that an actor who isn't 100% caucasian who looks like he could caucasian plays a caucasian man in a superhero movie

Do you realize they don't really care about race with this one? Find the jew in other places

Oh yeah, I remember them mentioning that stuff like 5 times in the moviemovie

No, but you are

I've nothing against Jason but he is not white.
And Haitians are also non white so I don't see what difference it makes.

Overall the movie was worth watching

They don't care about race in any of them

>(((they))) don't really care about race
>in any one
nope

Dude. Maybe OP has been absent for a bit.
Even if it wasn't rife with political propaganda, the movie just doesn't look good. There are B celebs throughout and the producers are peddling yet another superhero movie 10 years too late.