Varg

Imagine having to give birth to an entire fucking tribe

Attached: picture-7021-e1445085556792.jpg (863x587, 80K)

>Orgy

Attached: 1547713379440.jpg (640x539, 80K)

>watch Varg's videos
>don't even care what he's saying, just find the mellow music and children laughing in the background comfy

Attached: comfy apu at night.jpg (800x600, 151K)

>you will never have your own Marie
Why even live.

Attached: burzum.jpg (727x868, 237K)

It's pretty easy when you're a welfare leech.

>Varg
White nigger.

snow nigger

Why doesn't everyone do it then? Let me guess you are too moral to have a family, nice try kike.

It would be so amazing to be a woman and be constantly pregnant form age 12 to around 22.

Because sitting around on welfare having 10 kids and spouting WE WUZ KANGZ is actual nigger behaviour

>Why aren't you living off taxpayers with your ever growing brood of leech children like a fat lipped porch monkey?
Literal Jew psyop. Go back to the synagogue, rabbi.

I hate niggers.

I dont understand this welfare meme. Varg legit makes too much from Burzum to ever be eligable.

I doubt he's a millionaire or anything but he's probably making a very comfortable living.

It's niche but his shit sells and has always sold in the subculture.

t. used to own a metal store, Burzum was always selling out

At least Varg has a high IQ though and his children will inherit it and probably be successful.

implying he gets anything from the stuff you sold

You're right I just ordered all of those records for free.

Attached: NLDugGD.jpg (645x729, 34K)

reminder to not mix with s*uthrons

Attached: Based Varg 2019-01-15_15-35-07.png (699x461, 252K)

>s*uthrons
With grammar like that I doubt s*uthrons would like to breed with you

show flag Swede

>imagine unironically thinking that you are the moral pinnacle of the world just for breeding like an animal in some forest and living of welfare after being released from the jail due to murdering your best friend

Attached: 1546906293584.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Imagine having the love of a large family. Imagine growing old with your husband, surrounded by your loving children.

maybe its not moral pinnacle but its based af, not to mention hilarious

>implying euronymous was his best friends
most varg critics on this board seem to be either kikes (christfags are essentially kikes too) or just plain uninformed

So if there's one thing I know about kids, it's that they rebel against their parents. You guys have been on Jow Forums since high school so I know you know what I mean.

What do you think the ethnicity of varg's oldest daughter's first boyfriend will be?