10 Things Every Wife Needs To Do For Her Husband

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=36&v=eFA7GYiArt0

Thread stolen from R9 user

Attached: short.jpg (1252x669, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Sylvia_Likens
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Didn't read the list and it's not relevant for what I have to say. If there is a list then great, wife should do it for her man, but since I know any real woman isn't stupid enough to get married to a stupid fuck man child pussy white kid Jow Forums fag they don't need to do shit for you. Keep dreaming (absolutely literally).

its just nice to see this, Im aware this luck wont happen to me

>don't get fat
>give lots of sex
>maybe cook/clean sometimes

no other use for a woman

not gonna lie, she looks and talks like a gutter whore.

I agree with this...

>Hi I am trying to monkey branch by telling higher quality men what I do for my simp husband in hopes that one of you rich alphas take me away from that simp.

so far I haven't heard her saying anything really negative, lots of positive things to approach. kinda creepy about the whole touching bit, but it sounds genuine.

if I link this to my wife i'm sure she would say that it is pretty good advise. my wife does do most of this stuff.

really nice positive video, thanks OP

This is painful in ways I find difficult to stomach. All I want is a fucking hug, to be able to sleep next to someone who I trust. I want to come home and not feel truly alone. I just want to matter to someone, is that too much to ask?

ill post a laura southern vid next time

Is that the Riley Dennis dude?

1.Stay in shape
2.Don't contradict me
3.Swallow

It's all so tiresome

>dyed platinum blond

Ouch!
Yikes!

No, just be a man of good character

How old are you?. I been married for 10 years and me and my wife get along FANTASTIC. Better than ever and I have my own man cave that I sleep in and she has her own room pretty much.

I hate that editing style where you cut out the gaps between sentences so it sounds like one continuous line of speech.

She's pretty honest and speaking English, that's rare. Looks like a great woman, even when she's obvious attention whore. As long as she's not an actual whore it's ok.

Get a dog

Feel you bro.

Is that meant in sexual way? You know what user is going to do.

My grandma has a dog that's absolutely obsessed with hugging people.
You can trust a doggo in as much as it's a dog.
Treat it right and it'll always welcome you.
All it takes is the price of the puppy, training it, and walking it so it can take a shit.

For fuck's sake ladies, these aren't high standards to meet and dogs do a better job.

I couldn't get through it because of how much she comes across as a fawning self-hating basic christian. She probably believes all that biblical stuff about how she's her husband's slave. Great for Jow Forums banter but not actually something I want in a relationship. These christian cultists honestly creep me the fuck out. Just two normal selfless/giving people who have basic communication skills can make it work wonderfully, no need to be like "omg I put myself on the line every fucking day to please my man", like... it's ok girl just chill the fuck out.

Post the ten things. Nobody's got the time to sit and watch someone who rolled the genetic lottery ramble their airhead opinions for fourteen fucking minutes.

Attached: 1548260803800.png (710x594, 404K)

I’m a bong, not a leaf.

someguy in Jow Forums posted this

1. touch your husband, make people around know that you are actually married and not just "business partners"
2. respect your husband
3. know how he wants to be loved and provide him with said love
4. give him the space he needs
5. be interesting
6. accept his help
7. be his confidante
8. don't compare him with other men
didn't feel like watching the rest but it's a good list

Yep. My wife is a good Christian woman who prays nightly, but she doesn’t preach that “doormat-for-my-husband” mentality. Marriage is a partnership that is supposed to elevate both members above what they would otherwise be alone. If both parties aren’t sacrificing for the other then the unit will break down.

And anyway, by being a YouTube whore garnering attention with her looks, she’s already violating a tenant in the Bible. Good Christian women don’t seek attention from strangers, even if it makes them money.

>be married
>have people around you
That's the first major mistake and that's why marriages fail in big cities. Japanese also live in big cities, but they normally too busy with work and don't have time to hand around others and cheat.

Women don't need to be interesting and confiding in them makes them lose all respect for you. She knows this, so I don't know why she's preaching garbage like that. Other than that I agree with the rest of it.

lmao are you a woman?

Just go out there with a firm handshake and shake a woman's hand. You kids have it too easy these days.

Not gonna watch as there's only one answer: Fuck him. That's it, just fuck him. I don't give a fuck if she's my girlfriend/wife, whatever, her only role is to shut up and spread her legs.

Any women who prioritize the needs of their male partners (or in this case, pretend to for virtue points) should send out big red flags. Nature decrees that the cutest get taken care of first: usually children, then women, then men. A woman who breaks this natural order is defective and possibly dangerous to your future offspring. That's why so many of you feel "off" listening to women like this speak.

Not to mention it's all really driven by extreme self-sacrificial masochism. People like this choose the most dysfunctional living arrangements on purpose so they can feel like perpetual victims. Guaranteed, crazy cunts like this WILL turn your life into a fucked up soap opera, given enough time. Them they'll rat on you to your friends and family telling them how selfish and emotionally neglectful you are.

Women can't survive without male help. Not do the other way around. Don't let narcissists like these make themselves feel "irreplaceable" in your lives, gentlemen. Always make it clear: they need you more than the other way around.

Wife?
Husband?

What is this the 1950s?

>so I don't know why she's preaching garbage like that.
She's a real female, feminine as fuck, that's what she thinks. It's also obvious that she's on YouTube to make views aka be self-important.

Faggot.

Here goes my list.
1. Love your husband
2. Don't cheat on your husband
3. Obey your husband (except if he asks you to fuck a nigger in front of him)
4. Be a good mother to your husband children

It doesn't seem that hard desu it's basically a good wife is as obedient as a slave.

1) suck a nigga dick
2) eat a nigga ass
3) cut a nigga grass
4) do it really fast

thats all i can think of nigga

Attached: 1518586782762.jpg (780x470, 45K)

FAG ALERT FAG ALERT WEE WOO WEE WOO

>Doesn't mention being a good mother to her children
why else would you even marry?

>5. be interesting

well let's not ask for the impossible here. All I can think of these days is if my current relationship ends, I don't know if I'll ever find another woman. They're borderline intolerable. As I get older and my sex drive declines the power of the pussy grows weaker and weaker.

That's some gay ass shit to want.

Why did she shave her head?

Attached: Download.png (933x595, 638K)

Yeah, nothing worse than getting perfume all over your favorite sweater.

I didn't read because
>listening to women at all
Ishygddt

>5. be interesting
I hate when chicks try to be interesting. Change that to quiet

There's only one that needs to be accomplished:
>1. Be a good mother.
I don't see a list anywhere and am not watching 15 minutes of video to see how many of her list actually fall under that one.

Kek I guess this is the
>interesting
part.

Usually these women neglect their children and allow their male partners to molest them.

Tried this, wound up being a provider for a selfish woman for five years and duped myself into thinking I was at fault for felling like it was wrong.

20 years young and in higher education, not enough money for a house and the banks won’t trust me with a loan.

I want one but pets are Verboden in uni accomadation

How do you cope?

HurtsBadMan.

No, just very lonly and need to get it off my chest.

You know what the state of higher education is? Shaking a woman’s hand without permission is tantemount to spiking her drink and hogtying her. You have to be so careful, the union will have no qualms about shooting your future dead if you even look at a girl, let alone talk to one.

>having a favorite sweater
Also gay

10? It's basically 3.
>clean
>cook
>moisturise dick

Actually the ones that do this are single mothers that are afraid their boyfriends will left them.

Of course it's gay, the sweater is on my body, i am not even wearing t-shirt. It tickles so nice.

Act like a man you fucking baby and shut up

>stacie you picked chad gabriel instead of gamer >lucifer like me
>we live in a heavenly hierarchy

Attached: 1548361802301.jpg (576x576, 75K)

you'll be areet

Attached: 1531304013906.jpg (944x1000, 317K)

Which women? Good mothers or ones like in Op's video?
If good mothers, justify your position of how letting men molest your children is being a good mother.

No, I'm afraid the worst cases of sadism by mothers against children are against girls by mothers who disguise their sickness as "traditionalism"

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Sylvia_Likens

Fuck that picture. It's my long lost twin.

Attached: 6qq559enbglz.png (655x509, 21K)

The ones in ops video. They're sadomasochists

Holy smokes.

threads like these really make you realize how many nerd-virgins are on this forums.

I would bet my life savings that 95% of people replying to this post have never had sex before, let alone have a wife.

There are a lot of good points in this video, if you think.

1. suck my dick
2. listen to what i say
3. dont get fat

will make a happy life with your wife, then you are sadly fucking mistaken, and it makes you sound like a NEET INCEL, which you probably are.

>Better than ever and I have my own man cave that I sleep in and she and her bf have her own room pretty much.

Ftfy

You might have autism.

Attached: download.jpg (317x159, 11K)

Statistically a child is 60x more likely to be molested by their non-biological father.

top tier post, excellent judgement

You got problems with good looking females

I'll never know. I don't trust (((psychologists))).

Attached: 1480736106517.jpg (666x527, 37K)

what are you? 17?

I think his name is robert. Saw him once. Told him if I ever see him in my room again I'll probably say something about it. lol.

Yeah, pretty much. Who would want a meaningful relationship with a woman nowadays, shits gay.

>be robotchad
>tell family to don't do anything special...
>...otherwise I will block contact for 6 months
>they call me a cunt, but they comply
>spend birthday playing Stardew Valley

Attached: 1523881140726[1].jpg (245x249, 14K)

Sandman?

I wonder how he cut the cake. You know, people like this always say shit that make them seem like a victim, like
>they laughed saying I cut the cake weird
Doesn't mention he decided to do something silly, like cutting the center out.

>any real woman isn't stupid enough to get married to a stupid fuck man child pussy white kid Jow Forums fag

damn that butt must hurt bad

Attached: laughing-and-pointing.jpg (425x282, 74K)

It is. Modern women are basically shitty men now, actually theyre a lot like you. What else would you call fucking a shitty version of yourself? Bingo, you queer.

No man im with you. Theyre just kids. They dont know shit

one day she will be my wife

No. It is how we evolved. And this was done to us on purpose, to destroy evolutionary families so that the self-appointed elites won't have any competition in the near future. They want it all, and to achieve that, traditional, evolutionary families cannot exist---we'd keep evolving, getting better and better with every generation, and they can't allow that if they are to maintain control.

So what do you do? Do you want to settle down and have a family or not? I can’t square that circle personally, not every woman can be your stereotypical rad-fem gender studies graduate, right?

This is true. There's really only one way to cut a cake.

Attached: SuperiorCut.png (326x224, 5K)

This thread proves how shit Jow Forums is.

This something is beautiful and actually wants to be a good wife and treat get husband well.

Jow Forums is worried about her hair and voice

>open video
>immediately starts speaking disgusting bean speak
>close video

>le Jow Forums is one person maymay

I hope you have fun with your future BPD wife.

oh look it's an unemployed female opinion writer from huffpo

Attached: avoid these traits in women.png (766x1440, 346K)

Why does this video have so many dislikes?

Dog and sexdoll for physical and emotional intimicay eh?

Because it’s the (((wrong message))). Men should provide for women and nothing else, fuck a reciprocal and mutually respectful unuion between mans and woman, it should be a substitute for daddy’s money.

>be interesting
Just be a good mother to my kids and you’ll be interesting enough. Girls suck when they try to be interesting lmao.

Good list. So many people in relationships like to put each other down and are cold in public because of some meme about being independent and not "whipped", thinking others will get annoyed by being all over each other. But it's not true, it's great seeing a couple who clearly love each and are have no eyes for anyone else. Makes me respect them both so much more.

Attached: diamondsthumb.png (315x315, 72K)

>needing this shit written out to know its bad

>Thread stolen from R9 user
lol you fucking incel

You caused this you fucking retarded boomer, enjoy an enternity in Hell and a painful death

uh-huh. My fault you can't get a wife. Not sure why you're retarded but I understand.

IIRC some assblasted atheist made a video on it where he's going "traditional relationships btfo!" that got a lot of run.

The woman in OP is fine and what she says is fine, all of the people ITT shitting on her are acting nuts.

don't sweat being 20 dude, I was a virgin at 20 and I've been married for 6 months now at 24. You do have to just develop yourself for your own sake, a viable woman will come. You do have to be brave and not let opportunities to interact and meet with people pass you by out of fear. The secret to being an interesting well-rounded person is just that it is a continual process, involving being honest to yourself about your shortcomings and developing them as far as you can. No excuses.

You can't refute this

> getting engaged after 2 years
That's a yikes and one upcoming divorce from me dawg

Then how come I fuck my wife while wearing my finest hugo boss schlomo?