Why do they keep calling him a Trump adviser?

What exactly does Roger Stone advise Trump on? Does he even talk to Trump directly? Does he even talk to anyone in the White House?

Attached: im-43115.jpg (619x413, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheDailyEdge/status/1088831541910925316?s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's like when I used to be employed at a Trump property as a steward. If I were charged with a crime they'd refer to be as Trump's personal assistant.

this. he was just a coffee boy

he just got trump coffee and diet cokes

He 'advised' Trump in 2015, before Trump was taken seriously.

trump doesn't even drink coffee

>What exactly does Roger Stone advise Trump on?
How to Collude with Russia 101, I guess

lmao they called him trumpwhisperer here

What did he do? Too many people screeching so I can't tell.

Attached: stone.jpg (768x1024, 200K)

Attacking someone's home with riot police at dawn, it's that how The Secret Police operate?

Attached: KGB.jpg (400x300, 33K)

He literally was an advisor but it ended four years ago. He's shined himself up on that credit ever since.

He created his campaign out of nowhere.

In the 80's.

Roger Stone was one of Trumps advisors. He was also a lobbyist for Trump in the 90s. So yes, I believe he talked to him directly at some point.

Greta Van Susteren
>CNN cameras were at the raid of Roger Stone...so FBI obviously tipped off CNN...even if you don’t like Stone, it is curious why Mueller’s office tipped off CNN instead of trying to quietly arrest Stone;quiet arrests are more likely to be safe to the FBI and the person arrested
What's going on lol

twitter.com/TheDailyEdge/status/1088831541910925316?s=19

Nothing to see, he was just a coffee boy.

the dude is as relevant as Alex Jones

>Political news, commentary & liberal humor to support #TheResistance. All tweets hand-crafted.

end yourself

he had an associate receive an email from 1 person at foxnews that said there would be a dump from wikileaks (prior to the podesta dump but wikileaks had already been active before)

then he had another associate that received an email directly from guccifer about the dumps itself.

he denied ever knowing it and tried to get his associates to deny knowing anything as well.

He was a key member of the campaign. I doubt he's had much contact with the White House in the last year or two though.

Watch the "Get Me Roger Stone" doc, or read "Elephant in the Room" by Jon Ronson.

Stone's been working with Trump in some way, shape, or form since the 90s.

CNN reporters noticed unusual activity at the grand jury building the day before and made a good guess using their reporting instincts that something was going to go down with Stone.

>FBI insider tips them off

Attached: tmp-cam-9073187864599464151.jpg (320x262, 8K)

And what did that change? The wrong thing he did was lying/denying it as far as I can tell.

>He was a key member of the campaign.

How? What did he do for the campaign exactly? As far as I can tell he just some guy who sells supplements and water filters on InfoWars.

Of you really wanna know about roger stone there is a Netflix documentary about him. He has had his nose in many election. He basically got Bush elected by staging the protestors rushing the recount in Florida. I like the guy. He’s a degenerate but he knows how to win. He is just being punished by the deep state for helping Trump come to power.

He was a top level advisor in the 2015 Leeandowski era of the campaign. For many years he ran a lobbying firm with Manafort, who later ran the campaign briefly.

*Lewandowski, sorry, phone.

Can you imagine if they investigated Hillary's or Obama's campaigns like this? I'm sure they would indict many people in those cases as well.

Trips of truth. The orientation of any investigation at this level is always political. They want it to be difficult to associate with Trump.

He convinced Donald Trump to run for president. They've been friends for decades. Watch the documentary "Get Me Roger Stone" on Netflix.

how would you know? are you a spy for the russians?

>The wrong thing he did was lying/denying it as far as I can tell.
That's enough for Mueller and the libtards.

Literally noticed the shilling stopped the minute the info on his arrest came out.

It's Hilarious watching them get worked up and then just shit there is horror.

sit there in*

god damn phone

Yes, actually, pretty standard tactic

Well, it is a crime to lie to the authorities or under oath, if that's what he did, but yes, there isn't much else to it.

>hes dumb enough to actually believe this bullshit.
Gee those CNN reporters sure are smart, maybe we should just put them in charge of the investigation directly

>trumpfags are in the "denial" stage now

kek

Attached: 41341341234.png (197x255, 6K)

Come on, don't you read the news? Literally EVERYONE that has EVER come into contact with Trump for ANY reason is guilty of a felony.

He was briefly during the campaign.

>yfw trump jr. is arrested
>trumptards: HE IS JUST A COFFEE BOY! HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW DONALD TRUMP!

Attached: 1293417184248.jpg (634x600, 60K)

This is obviously a personal attack on donald Trump himself.
They are trying to force trump's hand here

>this might be the end of drumpf

Cool strawman bro

You got it. As dumb as it is to go after him for this it it's just as dumb for him to lie about something so innocuous. Shouldn't have lied.
Of course he'll probably get 3 days in jail like Popadopalous so who gives a fuck anyway.

Its pinhead discrimination.

Attached: roger stone.jpg (1000x560, 57K)

how the absolute fuck is this possible

Attached: 1541004513243.png (130x158, 42K)

Trump drinks covfefe exclusively

Trump is fucked. The only question is how long and how much damage he'll cause before finally going down.

>Trump is fucked
yeah never heard that one before. Or maybe I've heard it every single day since before he was elected....

>Its getting worse everyday
>Haha I heard its getting worse everyday literally every day!

Because it is, dumbdumb

The shit will really start cascading after Republicans finally cave in and will approve the budget without the wall, because they have more to lose than trump playing chicken with the whole country

You are correct. He did not commit any goddamn crimes until he was questioned by ((((Mueller's team)))).
Yet this is the nail in ol' Donnie's coffin.

Yep this is the same shit all over again. Another indictment for perjury because they lie about something that wasn't a crime. But that won't stop the left from doing preemptive victory laps again.

This. All there is too it, that simple. If he did anything wrong we’d know before his judge would hear the case. I have yet to see CNN or Mueller hold onto anything of value more than .4 seconds.

uh huh. Experience tells me:
>Uh Oh! Headline of the week means Drumph is finished this time!
>turns out to be nothing, or fake news
How does it feel to live in a reality constructed of fake news? Do you see glitches and holes in the facade when you look around?

Attached: 1547853797391.png (500x639, 169K)

Same reason they keep referring to Cohen as "Trump's fixer". Orange man bad.

personally I think this is political theater. It's a decoy indictment.

>Collude

Post the legal definition of so called collusion.

Clearly this whole thing was a publicity stunt by Mueller and JewNN. Think about it. Why would CNN know about this BEFOREHAND? It only makes sense one way.

Attached: 1548362228046.jpg (1024x680, 180K)

Funny, I remember him mentioning he never actually met trump... just worked on the campaign

Do you know what witness tampering is?

>cnn stationed camera crews on 24 hour standby outside the houses of the 10 000 or so people associated with Trump

Oh please, cnn couldn’t afford 10,000 video cameras

God this fucking world. Let's just merge CNN with the police now.
>THIS IS CNN! OPEN UP YOUR UNDER ARREST!!!

>What exactly does Roger Stone advise Trump on?
Certainly not personal hygiene.

Attached: Trump (30).jpg (992x969, 120K)

29 FBI agents? WHY?

Stone, Papadopoulos, Carter Page, and Manafort are all long time weapons dealers. They are Black Rabbits, placed into the Trump campaign by the FBI in order to get the FISA warrant.

Attached: george-webb 01.jpg (250x250, 14K)