Traditionalists BTFO

Nothing more than just another cope for cucks.
youtube.com/watch?v=oplNnhOonQk

Attached: tradfagsbtfo.jpg (201x251, 10K)

Ya it's strange, even many in the alt-right refuse to deal with the WQ, calling MGTOW psyops for some reason. Even while their own women continue to beat them over the head. For the entirety of western civilization it was understood women were property, and for some reason now men want to act like women are equals at their own expense.

Attached: 1547699686098.png (798x782, 487K)

Yes! Yes!!!!
Hate women, goys!
Don't marry, instead take notes from those progressive niggers. Yes!!!!!!

who hurt you

you dropped your fedora my kind gentleman

Attached: 1546766400699.jpg (544x480, 30K)

quote the place where i said incel lad :^)

>If you don't hate women, then you're just a thirsty beta boy!!!
Kek, the delusion.

I just don't understand, people want to act like it's 70 years ago. The game has clearly changed, and their are no good adaptations by design. All i see is trads trying to do is clime to some invisible higher ground. I live in Jew York, the place is crawling with multi haired feminists, i personally know like 20 guys that have been divorced raped. You should take heed from places like commyfonia and new york, when the cancer bursts its going to spread everywhere. A lot of people are trying to help trads out, but for some reason it's all rejected, and things just devolve into petty name calling. Whatever i guess, just keep loving the "good times".

Attached: DxFscVIWoAU6HaI.jpg large.jpg (570x386, 33K)

its changed because you have changed
i act the same way my conscience tells me

nigger if you unironically think that divorce rates for paleocons is the same as the average you're delusional
keep thinking that le roasties are ebil and letting the white population decline even more though

Attached: 6576544325.png (1280x672, 66K)

this, and i dont even care about this white race stuff
not even sjw women are bad, they are just dumb and naive

fuck off new faggot

no need to be so confrontational nigger

Sorry, I don't understand how the wage gap and consumer spending graphs relate to one another in the way he displayed it.

kys new nigger and go back

>Comparing the demographic of users on this board to New Yorkers and Californians
You're kidding, right?
Those relationships don't work for good reason. Both partners completely misunderstand the fundamental nature of how stable relationships function because most people have been morally led astray for most of their lives.

Your "solution" however is what? Hate women forever because of X and Y statistic, as if your pathetically autistic self is any better than your female counterparts, HAH.

FPBP

Attached: alexissteele.jpg (2048x1536, 279K)

>And I don't even care about this white race stuff
Because your country hasn't been thoroughly enriched yet.
Fuck off.

go back where? im browsing Jow Forums for like 4 or 5 years already
it has with albanians and bosnians and what am i supposed to do, start believing in fairytales like race
i hate minorities and ethnics like every other guy doesnt mean im gonna start being a stormfag retard

sure thing new nigger

Attached: 6235554234213.jpg (717x880, 195K)

you are acting like an annoying bitch, you know

Jow Forums can't stop on topic at all what did I expect. every time trying to slide thread.

>Hates women
>Posts a scantily clad woman, which indicates that you likely have many more such images/folders

Just admit that you just can't find a woman that you like since your options are limited either due to low intelligence and drive and/or unattractive physical features. Maybe then you can accept your fate and reserve yourself to wanking off daily while you screech at better men for having respectable partners and dismiss them as "impossible" or "rare", of course making sure to add in that "Stacey will just fuck your best friend, cuck!!" Like the bitter faggots you are.

no shit, newfag
the thread itself is a slide thread you obtuse faggot

im sure you are really succesful with women when you post things like this

What man was made in Gods image woman was made from a mans rib ergo woman are inferior

At least they're still European
Much MUCH different.

I'm saying that you should embrace your worldview, the end result isn't necessarily being some edgy Neo-Nazi that wants to establish a Fourth Reich. Care about the race and culture you belong to, the people you live around are your extended family after all.

quote me where i said that men and women are the same

albanians are arguably worse than niggers

I was in a five year relationship when I was a bluepilled faggot (from age 14-19) dated around a few times between then and my current woman. Now that I've reversed my world view I feel much more stable. Of course, she was also a typical slightly apolitical and naive lefty when I got together with her but her young age and obsession with me (along with the fact that I took her virginity) allowed her the mental flexibility and "openness" to be receptive to everything I discussed with her. We've been together 2 years and it's very likely that I will marry her either later this year or early next year.
She literally spends her day sewing and embroidering and can't stop talking about having children.
So yes, I'm quite satisfied.

Perhaps you're right. I've worked with one once and he was hilarious, but I've never known them as a group.

they're just as dumb as niggers and probably more violent
the reason they're worse is because they have some agency whilst niggers have none

Your a predator who must brainwash instead of debate. She is a weak link in an otherwise strong chain of intelligent females. Due to the way you present, you are but a few steps away from being a serial killer.

Next.

is this you? are you doing this for free or are you at least getting minimum wage?

>Predator
>Brainwash
Then this whole board is full of predators who "brainwash" people. But certainly not the mainstream media and generally acceptable modern culture, that is certainly unbaised and there's no brainwashing there!

There's quite a difference between "telling "and "discussing". And of course I'm going to look for a partner whose mind is still developing (cut off point in the early to mid 20s), because that development allows them to bond much more strongly and restructure their minds around their partners. Certainly beats getting a 28 year old "strong and independent wymn" whose opinions are unchangeable because her mind has long set-in around this lifetime of ultra liberal brainwashing.