The Young Black Conservatives of Trump’s America

youtube.com/watch?v=DWam9FSRvGI

Attached: 1446913279946.jpg (1296x785, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/nicolas-james-rogers/send-em-all-back-to-africa
amazon.com/America-Great-Donald-Adjustable-Baseball/dp/B01MUAEWBS/ref=sr_1_5/145-8218388-2651613?ie=UTF8&qid=1548437831&sr=8-5&keywords=maga hat
shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/official-donald-trump-make-america-great-again-cap-red
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If they are so conservative they'll go back to Africa

That's stupid. You are stupid.

hows your wife liking the bbc?

One thing I've never understood is that people who are (rightfully( against the immigrant wetback hordes turn a blind eye to the fact that niggers are even worse. Why is this? As for Coonservatives, Tim Scott and other fake black right wingers tell you everything you need to know. To their credit niggers are great actors and imposters in this regard.

the idea of having to touch a negress, to live in the same house as a negress, is sickening to me on a spiritual, intellectual, and physical level

That is because you are mentally handicapped.

They're already citizens and nothing can be done about it.

> Everything I dont like to hear is stupid.

Check your. No not the diameter, kike. Seriously check out your nose at the doctor. There's seriously something wrong if you are able to go near niggers without a gasmask.

I'm black and voted for Trump. It's kinda funny that black conservatives and black liberals consider each other puppets of the liberal or conservative white man. God forbid you just have different political beliefs.

A whole bunch of pussy whipped house niggas. A damn shame that they would rather stay in the arms of white men who demean them behind their backs. Than stand with their own people for the betterment of the black community. No matter what we identify as you all see us as niggers. Why the fuck should we help yall when you wont help us. Fuck you and fuck these uncle tom conservatives

no worries no one would touch your tiny asian cock anyway

cuuute

Attached: 1540146288393.jpg (1024x821, 89K)

200% the artist and his black gf are 200lbs fatter than he illustrated them

Attached: tip.jpg (442x577, 27K)

>memeflag
>posting full title of video in subject line
>no text but a link to a video

Fuck off, shill. Mirror the video or fuck off.

>conservative niggers
>liberal niggers
Doesn't change their race. Ship 'em back to Africa.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand oil drilling. The nigger is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of antiviral salve most of the herpes will go through a typical viewer's penis head. There's also nig’s niggeriffic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Bix Nood literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these black holes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Nigger dicking truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Trequonda’s existential catchphrase "Mup de wup ooga booga muhfuggen bix nood," which itself is a cryptic reference to Tyrone’s Compton epic No Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Shitavious Cook’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Nigger dick tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the negresses' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 95 IQ points of my own (obviously lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

We already you know you low test microdicked insectoids can only rape kids

This. The only thing we can do to help deal with the nigger problem is to end practically all Welfare. It would also help discourage beaners from coming here and shitting out babies as well.

People seem to think Welfare is only food stamps and maybe a section 8 hole in the wall. It is not. It is a multitude of programs that overwhelmingly benefit single mothers, programs that when combined, exceed the overall income of a full-time minimum wage worker, and in many states, the beginning salary of a school teacher.

So... why work? Why get married? Just live with your mom so she can help babysit while you whore around to squirt out a new baby every year that will give you more money. They're literally being paid to breed.

a fucking leaf

I prefer them to Asians because at least they've been in America for a few centuries

White People keep the black population alive with gibs of food and housing. Without whites the black population would be homeless feral cannibals but all you can do is cry that white folks dont “help you.” You are your own worst enemies, literally. Stop killing each other and then crying that all your problems are from whitey.

No. Just that. Black people are about as American as it gets. Some just hate to admit it.
Well, one side is actually being controlled.

True fall of the white Man is not supporting conservative blacks building homogenous communities among us. We can conquer together without spazzing your autistic brain about “muh racial purity the joos” bullshit. How boring you must be to talk to women.

have fun with your nigger cattle

Agree but I was expecting the conservative ones to ship themselves back to Africa

Ancient Nordics LITERALLY bioengineered low IQ muds, i wish i was joking. Dude, it's all White people's fault i'm not even memeing.

They're probably niggers themselves

This is some next level kike wizardry.

And you have fun with your vending machine girl panties and dakimakuras. microdicked subhuman

Attached: 1537344509836.jpg (841x715, 91K)

based

>bantu knots
???
Is that some sort of slip knot the bantu use when committing genocide against other 'non-bantu' niggers?

Attached: Unavngivet.jpg (590x502, 126K)

based nip

fucking niggers
oh and this is the stonian who spam nigger pics

It's about fucking time they stood up against their slave masters.

>tfw no qt black gurlfriend

Attached: Screenshot_20181230-214644_Chrome.jpg (1080x1079, 283K)

Hey goy, make fun of the fact i'm not White so i can remind you how dead i am inside and that i could just fucking kill your children in front of you and feel literally nothing other than sheer ecstasy and exhilaration.

Do it. Do that shit slut.

the story of comic artists since time began

Ethno states will form.
The US will balkanise
The races don't mix
This is why blacks need to fuck off back to Africa

Why do conservatives hate blacks but are obsessed with getting their vote?

I didnt realize indo-pygmies had internet in their jungle shithole hovels. I could wipe out your whole indbred family living in that jungle shithole with a single swing of my big white cock.

This
soundcloud.com/nicolas-james-rogers/send-em-all-back-to-africa

Unless Jesus comes back the White race is going to go extinct, don't believe me if you want goy. Makes no difference. Continue living in your childish delusions if you want, i'm just telling you.

>Googled bantu knots
>It's a fucking nightmare

Attached: 01_-_fejlec_0.jpg (500x500, 60K)

Oh yeah? well i'm not joking though, tough guy. I can't even write it here. Obviously.

>being married is full of little traps
niggress has got a dick right?

>mfw you think the artist has a black gf
>mfw you think the artist has a gf

Attached: giphy45496531987446554.gif (500x324, 418K)

Based

I would cut your BWC off then i would let you go, so you can live the rest of your "life". It's always cute when you goyim try to sound tough or even more laughable, evil.

Shut the fuck up, gook.

I am the blue eyed white devil, spicnigger. 100 of us can conquer your greatest shitty empires and sexually enjoy your perfectly willing wives and daughters right on top of your still warm bodies. When your ancestors worshipped the Many Feathered Snake they were worshipping white cock.

While I would normally agree, there are some attractive black girls who I would totally make caramel colored babies with.

Why are you in every thread about niggers?

White men, can you stop mixing with our women?

I'm "Arab"/Iberian i look like a Syrian (about 70% Iberian, 30% Syrian from the Reconquista period). I'm basically a Jew, although i hate to admit it.

Attached: Reconquista.jpg (1000x914, 358K)

Am i? i didn't notice.

BTW you're a dumb faggot, i would make short work of you. BLAM BLAM. That's your life.

>I'm "Arab"/Iberian i look like a Syrian (about 70% Iberian, 30% Syrian from the Reconquista period). I'm basically a Jew, although i hate to admit it.
Why would you admit that? You where better off with us all thinking you just walked out of the amazon.

Attached: 1427818076464.jpg (492x519, 41K)

You are a shitskin, no matter which way you cut it. Your men are only fit for crushing under the white heel and your women to serve as our concubines.

You might as well ship back all those krautz living in Namibia. You can't think that this is a logical solution.

You're only alive because i let you, you'll die the moment i decide to dead you. Silly goy. You better hope Jesusfuck comes back and saves you from us.

HAHA

you would be in Africa fighting over who has the best stretched neck right now if it wasn't for whites. go back

>they don take our sheboons.

Hey, genocide. What about it.

Zzzzz yeah goys, listen to these emotional community-college-reject black women.

Can a person be fucking dumber?

He thinks that burgers if given the choice would not trade all their niggers for all the remaining whites in africa.

Paying every african american 20k to send them to africa is still a net win for america. I'd wage 100k would still be a net win considering the average african american cost taxpayers 10k a year.

Not ALL of you, clearly :^)

Attached: image.jpg (588x700, 500K)

Just like you should move back to north Africa.

I actually want real racial segregation put in place to make sure we have zero contact with each other. The endless conflict between our two races need to end, and it starts with seperation as God intended. Take your disgusting zionist nature and leave us the fuck alone.

I'm an actual moorified dago and trust me, most of this kafir are unmixed. Little mixing happened during the Reconquista as far as i can tell.

c-cute

Fuck God., He never did me any favors.

As long as you send us your prettiest nubile negresses every year as tribute we might consider it

Attached: 1542223096869.jpg (1282x640, 277K)

Not our fault they can get enough of that BWC!

Aren't these the chinese fake caps? I've been told that the original MAGA caps have no Flag on the side, but are blank red.

Attached: redcaps.png (858x481, 330K)

Based nip

Attached: 1539987559896.gif (497x373, 489K)

amazon.com/America-Great-Donald-Adjustable-Baseball/dp/B01MUAEWBS/ref=sr_1_5/145-8218388-2651613?ie=UTF8&qid=1548437831&sr=8-5&keywords=maga hat

vs.

shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/official-donald-trump-make-america-great-again-cap-red

You can ignore God at your own peril.

I'm not for bloodshed, but women like that need to be purged so they don't spread their sickness.

that smile lulz

I love you Tariq Nasheed

Funny, these blacks don't act like niggers, it actually seem like they're real people!

I’m the same with gooks

>I'm not for bloodshed, but women like that need to be purged so they don't spread their sickness.
These cuties are under the gracious protective shadow of the big white cock. You have no place nor hope with them.

Attached: 1519380391496.jpg (1400x831, 488K)

Looks like Arby's curly fries. Man I'm hungry now.

Attached: Dt8efZFWsAEQSCY.jpg (1162x850, 180K)

Who said anything about ignoring? i intend to send Him to Hell forever.

Those are Mulattoes you dumbfuck n00b.

I like to eat people.

Hey kid, make fun of me.

I'm of course joking and merely kidding.

No you dont you edgy underage spicnigger. Too sinewy and the modern diet gives manflesh an odd metallic aftertaste.

Oh no, you've discovered my weakness, how can the white man resist the nubian chocolate kaweens? It's fucking OVER, we'll literally NEVER recover from their seduction, IT'S OVER WHITE MAN, GIVE UP! AGGGHHH I FEEL THE POWER OF THE SHEBOON GRIPPING ME, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Attached: hecute.png (270x344, 52K)

Why did this retarded schizophrenic Uruguayan have to find this website...

Good send him there I'll make sure to fabricate your intentions into Absolute being so far as karma will allow

Mulattos? Kek, those are niggers.

white man being a slave to a black woman doing her hair. kek. literally what white women made black women do in the old days. goodbye white race they’re in charge now

Attached: 8FDF6174-A404-4ABF-9CDB-98C3CEA1604F.jpg (699x699, 135K)

I like to eat people.

Destiny? fate?

Nice 54, i hope i killed you too. Shithead.

Shut the fuck up you insufferable retard.

At least i know wherever i go i got The Devil beneath my feet.

U mad?

Attached: smuggirl2.jpg (907x718, 53K)

>Republicans were originally formed as an anti slavery party, also know as abolitionists.
>Post civil war, Republicans freed the slaves, gave them equal rights and enshrined in the constitution that they'd never have slavery in the USA again. Then, they guaranteed the right of blacks to vote in the constitution.
>Fast forward a few decades later and the Democrats, the party who still had segregation laws and methods for voter suppression on blacks, began handing out gibs and niggers started voting for the Democrats.
>A few decades later, the Democrats further expanded gibs programs and niggers locked themselves into a pattern of being a core Democrat voting bloc.

The moment the party that had historically kept them as slaves and oppressed them as second class citizens started giving them free shit, these dumb niggers started voting for them. Based blacks am I right?

And that's just how you are. We value diverse beliefs and opinions such as yours.

Yes, i am mad aren't i? lucky you you have Godfaggotfacefuck to protect you. Uh?

When I think of black conservative trump supporter I think of Jesse Lee Peterson or ABL "the KKK brought us toys" and I kek audibly

These are the only answers. Who would’ve thought there’s so many bigger lovers on Jow Forums?