OH NO NO

How will nfl recover

archive.is/h0piL

Attached: AmyS.png (379x330, 156K)

>nfl
Jow Forums is a white people's board.

How are they taking over our boycotts? I boycott because they didn't handle the stupid protests right away.

>How are they taking over our boycotts? I boycott because they didn't handle the stupid protests right away.
This is my question too. Why are they boycotting?

Typical the left steals the good meme again.

>Schumer
Thats alone like three seats freed for actual fan of the game.

God I hate that fat fucking pig she is so nasty

Supposedly because the NFL won’t let the negroes kneel on the field. Also the NFL is a yt supremacist organization because the owners are all white and most of the players are black. It’s basically slavery except the players are millionaires.

Also fuck Amy Schumer. She protested being in any commercials as a stance to virtue signal but in reality nobody wanted her anymore. Her 15 minutes are up.

>Amy Schumer
>Celebrity

inb4 amy schumer hate thread

>Supposedly because the NFL won’t let the negroes kneel on the field.
How will the NFL recover? What will the owners do when the profit margins get tight?

>a bunch of lefty celebs who treat the event like an awards ceremony/publicity event are protesting it for not being enough like their other lefty publicity events
oh no..

Boycotting the NFL is racist.

Good, let black people lose their jobs because of your unwillingness to support them.

>implying Jow Forums wants the NFL to succeed

You can't flip-flop on respect for "The Flag" and expect forgiveness from Jow Forums, slav.

Even if you are somehow magically granted forgiveness, Jow Forums never forgets...

There aren't any rules against fellating niggers on live TV, so that is theoretically a possibility.

>you will see the NFL die in your lifetime

Attached: 1538699743084.jpg (750x584, 80K)

Get money from the government probably.

She got hired to play Dr. Ford at an inspirational speech?

>get woke, go broke
nfl deserves it

Amy the drunk that gets train fucked by 10 dudes Schumer.

Attached: elizabethwarren.png (784x533, 758K)

wtf I-... No.
Fuck 'em all lads.

>It’s basically slavery except the players are millionaires.

And they can leave whenever they please. And the work is literally just a game (one they really like or they wouldn't have started playing it in the first place)

Gladys Knight is awsome for performing.

Fuck haters!

Attached: dalton.jpg (308x400, 34K)

>The comedian called on Maroon 5 to join Rihanna in skipping the Super Bowl and said she would not accept any offer to appear in a Super Bowl halftime show this year in order to show support for Kaepernick and other protesters.
>would not accept any offer to appear in a Super Bowl halftime show
Why the fuck would they even want her? I thinks she's a little full of herself.