Is it possible to join the military and not die for Israel?

I'd like to join the military to get my life in order but not sure which branch and what job. Thoughts?

Attached: 1050121994.jpg (1000x541, 183K)

Army 11B currently have 2 year contracts.

Get your shit together then go dumbass, unless you WANT Jow Forums to have more reasons to complain about the military full of dumbasses.

its possible, just not in american military. try russian, iranian or north korean.

yeah, you can join Hezbollah or Hamas

You basically won't deploy unless you're sf, ranger, airborne or 10th mountain these days.

t. 19D stuck in fort Lewis hating my life and won't ever deploy

>to get my life in order

To have me pay for your to fuck around? Just stay with your parents. Unless you plan to drive a tank into the officers quarters.

In case they want to send you where you don't want to go, just break your arm.

that would be both impossible and undesirable

Attached: 1547421412198.webm (480x438, 987K)

Navy 15 years reporting in. It's not all bad.

I went to Iraq as a CAV scout so I earned my spurs. You going to take your spur ride?.

You're a fucking idiot. Please end yourself immediately.
The Russians weren't fighting in Afghanistan for 10 years for the Jews you fucking RETARD. You're a fucking piece of human trash and waste of flesh for believing anything these fucking morons say, and you're far too much of a useless coward to ever serve in the greatest military the world has ever seen.

Do not join, ever. You don't deserve to and are a disgrace to your ancestors, your countrymen, your nation, and your god.

Attached: everyone.jpg (396x360, 26K)

What do you want to do? If you want to see combat, you either need to go SF or go Marine Corps infantry and PRAY they deploy you.

Do you want a good future? Join the air force or navy and go communications.

Navy radioman vet here. Ask questions if you got em.

Some national guard units are deploying very soon unless drumpf fucks things up for us

Leg bitch lol, Fort Lewis is a beautiful post and you only have all of Seattle, Oregon, and Canada to visit on your time off. What a pathetic ass.

What rate?

>Navy radioman vet here. Ask questions if you got em.
- Did you enjoy your time in the Navy?
- How fit do I have to be?
- Does the communication job transition well into civilian life?
- Pros and Cons of the Navy
- How white is it?
- What are some things you wish you knew when you first started?

SK originally

We're LS's now. Currently teaching SAR

>to get your life in order
that's not how it works, you're going to be doing the same tedious bullshit you do in the civilian world except you'll be doing it while wearing camouflage. if you're overweight, depressed and unemployed, the military is the last place you should be.

>- Did you enjoy your time in the Navy?
In hindsight, absolutely. I loved it. At times, it was super stressful and aggravating because of constant bullshit. Look up "Peter Principle". This details military leadership to a T.

>- How fit do I have to be?
Not very. Look up "Navy PRT standards" and meet the Good - low requirements. It's a mile and a half run, pushups, and situps and it's super easy.

>- Does the communication job transition well into civilian life?
EXTREMELY well. If you're thinking navy, go into the "IT" career field. Talk to a recruiter, they'll know what it is. You'll have access to a bunch of civilian certifications for FREE, and your training is all system administration and shit. It's great in the outside world.

>- Pros and Cons of the Navy
Pros: Camaraderie, Lots of Travel, Meet tons of people and get lots of job opportunities
Cons: It's stressful and people are fucking retarded

>- How white is it?
Not very. Probably 60% or so across the whole military.

>- What are some things you wish you knew when you first started?
The military is NOT like bootcamp. Make it through bootcamp, and the military is smooth sailing. Show up, do your job, wear the right uniform. Don't argue with superiors unless someone's life is at stake. The little things are not worth debating. People above and below you are going to be retarded; stay calm, and remember it's not forever.

I recommend it, personally. Don't stay in past 6 years at the max, and it's outstanding. If you stay in past that, you've wasted your life.

can't stand posers

Marines or navy are most white

>11B
>not die for Israel
pick one

Pick a 25 series job. Its good tech experience and depending on the specific MOS, you may be sitting in an air-conditioned tent all day if you deploy. The only 25 series I would stay away from is 25U, as you are more likely to be placed on the front lines for commo support.

Hey an 11B in Afghanistan still safer than anyone walking around in Chicago