Consider this about shutdown

Consider this about shutdown.

Attached: FB_IMG_1548438452454.jpg (720x688, 67K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1548438483057.jpg (720x425, 36K)

Nobody here is against the shutdown.
Everyone loves it, albeit for various reasons.

look another real thread with zero fucking traction. this place is lost

Then fucking BUMP IT
Front page fuck this shit so people see it and we can pick it apart like the happening starved vultures we are.

Attached: 1548120731682.png (1100x600, 327K)

I thought the shut down was over?

bumpbump

Attached: 1FAFB935-21E1-489B-BF15-3C4E8FFCB3BA.jpg (475x356, 47K)

Bump for discussion promoting thread rather than more fucking slide shit.

Not in the US, but from outside it seems like it would be good for people to remember how to live without the nanny state there to cushion them.

I’d love it to be true. Can I borrow those rose-tinted glasses?

Attached: 708AC53B-AF08-435B-9078-4B032DA333A5.png (800x773, 853K)

Attached: 764D2899-54FF-43EF-966C-1D873989F7CF.jpg (822x692, 117K)

We know bro. God willing the shutdown will continue until the nooses are drawn.

>we are the media now
Not yet. Unfortunately that is one of the last and strongest assets (((they))) still have. We need to dislike all these news corporations youtube videos, ridicule them on social media, increase our own amount of journalists, etc. What I'm saying is we need to make it uncool to side with them.

>we

in on first quality thread i've seen in a few days.

I have hope user.

If Trump moved openly against the Fed Reserve, what action could they take against him short of assassination?

Unfortunately Trump acted like Trump and reopened the government.

I get paid by federal dollars and I was perfectly fine not being paid for months if that's what it took. I'm also not a nigger so I don't live paycheck to paycheck.

Didn't Huffpost and Buzzfeed just fire over a thousand employees? Could the shutdown indirectly affect their funding?

They could try to burn down the US economy and move their wealth elsewhere. A salt the earth policy.

Tbh, it'll be good riddance. If there's one thing the German's showed post WWI, was that it was possible to achieve economic autarky without the influence of central banking cartels, and do it quickly.

The US has enough natural resources to achieve autarky and the only purpose of our current global trade and financial schemes is purely for privatized corporate profits.

That figures, try and make an example out of America like they did out of Germany, to keep the rest in line.
>Achieving economic freedom
Do you think the American people have the grit to turn back en mass to agriculture and heavy industry? The Germans managed after the first war as you said, but they had for the most part never known the luxury that US citizens enjoy today.