How many of your truly believe he's going to be reelected?

How many of your truly believe he's going to be reelected?

With his government shutdown for the wall approval at 5%, it looks like neither the wall or the President will last much longer.

Attached: 1439057467743.png (800x800, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

promiseskept.com/
magapill.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=IMOdTFktO-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How many of your truly believe he's going to be elected?
Yawn
When are you faggots going to learn?

That wall ain't getting built senpai.

There will be an additional budget to security.

>Trump will never be elected
You faggots are literally incapable of learning

That depends I suppose on how many people base their vote on not having a wall under any conditions.

Bruh I supported Trump. He's failed to deliver.

Not that that's going to disway you. Just keep spamming faggot and everything will be OK.

These democrat retards to this day don't understand they can't just pry us from Trump while offering nobody else "JUST NOT TRUMP!"
>Bruh I supported Trump
lmao Do you think I'm retarded as you?

And yet you're retarded enough to believe he's going to deliver on his core promises.

>when someone who literally doesn't have freedom of speech starts talking
cute

Attached: Trumpgrump2.jpg (816x1273, 416K)

the simple fact is its really not gonna be shoe in loss or win until we know who hes facing, most likely yes he will lose cause hes been having a hard time retaining his base properly whilst not gaining traction with anyone outside of hispanics.

Incumbents tend to win regardless of how approval scores look. Still depends on who the DNC puts up though.

Hey retard
Trump will get his 9/11, go to war, and be re-elected.
It's the republican way.

>reelection
He has no solid foundation what so ever to base his next campaign on and instead has to ride on his popularity image. If you remember the midterms he was easily going to win the other one if his image was strong enough to carry him into 2020 but it's not. Not to mention it's 2019 and he hasn't even delivered on that wall. This is all good IMO because he can use whatever he fail to accomplish this term be told as "being in progress" and that by reelecting him it's sure to be finished.

Not to mention a majority of Americans are politically inept so that's a bonus too

You're not even a real country.
Don't pretend to even understand how things work where people have running water.

>Trump will get his 9/11
If it's not Venezuela then it will never happen. By 9/11 I mean a conflict where Americans lose their lives.

>American education

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
promiseskept.com/
magapill.com/

Fuck Trump and fuck white people.

This. The excitement is gone. His neocon shit has made his supporters less enthusiastic, and his jew kids making decisions for him is pure betrayal of his base.

When he caves on the wall (and it sounds like he has) his chances go down to ~5%. He always does the same shot: betrays his base, then picks a fight with the media and acts like he’s going to finally do something. This gets people to like him again, but they’re geting tired of it and have caught on. Several people in my family first time voted for him, and voted in the midterms too. I doubt they will in 2020, and i won’t either if he backs off the shutdown without the wall.

99% of those affected by the shutdown (federal employees) vote Democrat anyways. Won’t affect his chances. Now go kill yourself.

Of any of that which will last? The changes are no different than BOs only difference is BO was for the democrats.

>his chances go down to ~5%
So 4% more than election night. Nice

Also BO had the media on his side to cushion him. Trump does not.

Attached: 1536077627552.jpg (680x695, 34K)

Don't know, I didn't vote for him last time. Our government is absolutely fucked. Doesn't matter who you vote in there. I say vote with acceleration in mind. Maybe when it gets SOO bad people will wake the fuck up.

Yes. I do too. An attack on America. A foreign threat to bring the US population together against a common enemy.
I don't think it'll be Russia though..
Possibly NK, definitely actually Netanyahu.

popes going to behead trump.

Attached: great conjunction.jpg (1831x1080, 962K)

Let's meme Tulsi Gabbard into the presidency, lads.

I don't believe he "won" in the first place. Don't really care who ends up there anyway.

right now slim to none, but there's so much fucking time. the last election was basically decided in the final two weeks.

You know what was harder than trump 2nd term?
Trump 1 term.
Get used to it shills.