We need a border and remove all non natives

Attached: 4E027947-514F-4B3A-95C5-59F70E4A590A.jpg (1920x1081, 324K)

Iran is alright, they are Muslim, but not black.

Worst racial map I have ever seen, Turks aren’t Mongoliod mutts but all of North America is either mongoliod and Mexico is negroid for some reason. Try again retard

Attached: C17180A4-DF5C-4BA3-8134-6380799AFF8D.jpg (650x488, 27K)

I think he is implying that Turkey should be divided between Greece and Armenia. But all in all the map is questionable to say the least.

Lmao Turks aren’t mongoloid? They literally are mongols you dumb fuck. Go read history not only historically go look up thief genetics. Turks are the biggest mongol mutts worse than Brazil. They are 25-35 percent central Asian the rest a mixture of 8-12 different Islamic ethnic groups during the Ottoman Empire. Turkey is literally the biggest mongrelized country. T.mehmet

Iran used to be alright. Over 1 thousands years ago. Today. Not so much. Pretty much like the rest off the muslims.

Read his comment again. He wasn't implying that at all.

Doesn't mongoloid generally refer to Asians? Are you confusing mongrel with Mongol or an I missing something?

Well, not exactly, they still have much more culture than arabs and are far better at organizing their government. Persians had a much longer and more successful history than Arabs.

Mine and your mistake. Next time look closer. “Turkey” on this map is in Central Asia not where presnt day Turkey is, Turks don’t belong there which is why the map is labeled and split between the Greeks and the Armenians.

I was saying in his map they weren’t, which I don’t know if it is a racial map or a political map or a mix of both. Anatolia being spilt up between Armenia and Greece and killing Turks would make it white, but yes like I said Turks are mongoliods.

That’s true. I hope Iran goes back to their old ways but today, much of the world doesn’t remember what they used to be. I mean just go to Iran and you’ll understand what I’m talking about. It’s worse than some other Islamic countries in the Mid East today. Not taking anything away from their amazing history but Iran is a shell of its former self.

Yes we were both confused my mistake. If you look at the map I removed Turkey from the region put them back where they came from.

They look like typical caucasians to me.

Attached: IMG_1424.jpg (1600x1067, 383K)

Maybe learn what words mean?

Attached: CockAsian.png (1641x915, 415K)

Yeah, Iran is no longer what it used to be, but in my opinion they are still much more successful than the Arabs. There is a reason Iran has been the main concern of the US and Israel for over a decade now. They are the only Muslim nation in the Middle East that can still do something aside from selling oil and buying sport-cars. Its a shame they deviated that much from their roots, but if you look at modern world... who hasn't?

I agree. They are much much better than Arabs and a million times better than Turks but it’s just very unfortunate what has happened to Iran. Iran is also getting a lot of heat these days. Something is gonna happen soon.

SAGE

Stop responding to divide and conquer shills

OP is in Pic related

Attached: 1548382250656.jpg (670x372, 77K)

No divide and conquer actually the opposite, unite and survive.

Attached: 1548179290237.jpg (640x426, 56K)

Yeah, the Middle East is as heated as ever, it will be very interesting to see how it plays out in the end. The stage has been set for something grand, but whether its gonna happen or not is up to debate. Although there is gonna be a conference in Poland dedicated to Syria in a couple of weeks. That's practically the anti-Iranian coalition gathering forces. Guess that could set the record straight a bit.

Attached: 1541225541249.png (977x701, 167K)

Pic related is the average Algerian male face. Berbers are meds, illiterate burger.

Attached: 10464396993_78aecabf64.jpg (384x387, 26K)