Literally everyone who's ever spoken to Trump gets arrested

>literally everyone who's ever spoken to Trump gets arrested
>Jow Forums: REEEEEEEEEE THAT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING!!! FAKE NEWS!!!! TRUMP DINDU NUFFIN!!!!

Attached: me.jpg (1080x1084, 451K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yp_l5ntikaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are supporting a witch hunt based on politics. The fbi never arrested anyone connected to Clinton’s private server or pay for play arrangements while in office.

>says (((CIA)))
Hmmm really makes me think.

Because the Clinton probe was actually a witch Hunt.

Attached: Hillary-Bored-570x443.jpg (570x443, 58K)

unironic cia nigger posting

Hillary is a witch so I guess that makes sense. She's still guilty though.

>says former CIA director
ok

And literally none of these arrests have anything to do with the whole reason for the special counsel, muh russia

>by the FBI
>who dropped the case against hilliary incase she won because the evidence was scathing
kek

Every day they push us closer to a civil war, but will the American public back down? Our probability of successfully storming the castle decreases by the day. Dark times ahead.

Burn her alive and put all her satanic offspring down to the 3rd generation. Only way to evict the wicked seeds sown by the enemy in our fertile pastures

not only her but also her associates

This

People are being entrapped in never ending interviews until they slip up and then they are charged with obstruction of justice and lying to the fbi. It's an insane political witch hunt.

Attached: D3BAD78A-27EA-4A16-9D83-978669210AAA.jpg (2048x1536, 231K)

Yawn... I’m starting to believe in aliens more than the federal government

>Implying if I hired a team of hundreds of lawyers and gave them an unlimited budget and unlimited time I couldn't get you arrested.

These arrests only matter if they deal with the matter at hand, which none of them so far have.

Nigga they found nothing, all those emails, nata. Yet when the republicans get in power that's when the fib starts doing shit?

Nevermind this dude is a Nixon fanboy. . .

It's so incredibly difficult to get deranged shills to understand this
I think lefties are being intentionally daft to avoid facing the truth: Mueller has nothing on Trump

>anyone that's caused Hillary trouble gets fucking shot
>NPCs see nothing strange about that

literally 25 Russians indicted.

they are arresting him the same way they would arrest Edward Snowden, you know that guy you probably defended back in the 2012ish era

In the same time period that the shutdown will hurt the Democrats the most. This is just a coincidence goyim. The special council waited 2 years to go after Stone.. because reasons.

Attached: Sacrifice black food.jpg (732x640, 358K)

>found nothing
>had to give people immunity
you're so dumb

Stalin arrested a lot of people. I'm sure they were all guilty, too.

Trump's underlings are all being removed because these are the people that helped him get elected. They're infinitely easier to get jammed up in bullshit process crimes then going after sitting president.

The strategy is to remove Trump's ability to win the 2020 election. Hard to do that when all your strategists are stuck in jail.

Kill them all. A nation is but a disgusting form of private property anyhow.

>Allowing your main suspect to decide what evidence will be used to investigate her.
They don't even bother coming up with semi believable lies any more because they know there base will pretend to believe anything.

Wasn't the whole problem the fact that there should not have been any emails on a non-US govt private server to begin with?

We WILL get the Wall. The (((puppeteers))) believe this should please and further neutralize conservatives enough for them to get over the fact that Trump is controlled opposition and will NEVER drain the swamp.

Attached: 8A51FB14-F6ED-432C-824C-41865908C57D.jpg (621x633, 62K)

>Mueller can't find a crime
>I know, let's give this guy involved in nothing illegal, immunity. It'll convince retards that something sinister must be going on,and the press will be able to write fan fiction for months on this alone.

>Literally every Jew in Germany gets arrested and sent to camps
>Discord Trannies: REEEE PERSECUTION! ANTI-SEMITISM!

But Q said mueller was on trumps side! 5D chess! Trust the plan!

To be fair, stone was “colluding” with Wikileaks who supposedly got the emails from Russia

What are you talking about? Stone didnt get immunity, Clinton people did. If they didnt find anything why did they require immunity to testify that nothing happened?

LOL, christ the MAGA rubes are fucking hopeless at this point

treat them like the retarded toddlers that they are

BTW, look at trump grovel and squirm as he caves on his dumb fucking wall, live on TV

what a dumb, traitorous, senile, fat fuck

Notice that Hillary testified before congress under oath for 11 hours, while trump has not

Attached: aejfkljadlf.gif (391x264, 29K)

>no intent
>intent not part of the statute

>To be fair, stone was “colluding” with Wikileaks who supposedly got the emails from Russia

Then why is that not included in the 5 charges you dumb cuntsack?

Attached: 1537846844704.gif (276x298, 1.22M)

>Undeniably smashed evidence
>Undeniably wiped evidence away
>Undeniably had illegal dealings with Russia provable by anyone doing even basic research
>Undeniably accepts bribes
>Undeniably had campaign money from Saudi Arabia, which is illegal, again, provable with minimum effort
You are a tard.

you make a strong case for a witch hunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=yp_l5ntikaU

Attached: Monty-Python-and-the-Holy-Grail-19751.jpg (620x412, 61K)

>I'll arrest anybody who exhibits wrongthink, 1st amendment be damned.
As an American, you're obligated to slit their throats if they try.

How do you slip up if you tell nothing but the truth?

AD Loading ...

> OP cant get a fucking adblocker

>Run on the promise of draining the swamp
>The swamp fights its own destruction
This isn't a surprise.

>>literally everyone who's ever spoken to Trump gets arrested
Holy fuck i wonder who will be next????

Attached: Donald Trump Jr. sucks.jpg (634x652, 114K)

>And literally none of these arrests have anything to do with the whole reason for the special counsel, muh russia
really simple stuff

You can indict a ham sandwich but the real kicker here is that they were 'guilty' of posting memes, 50% of which were after the election. Oh and then lol at that one Russian who actually responded and demanded discovery and your savior floundered comically.

Where is this in the charges and in what way is this tied to Trump colluding with russia if proven true?

Attached: pals.jpg (634x403, 59K)

If by Russia you mean Seth Rich then yes

Wheres the proof?

Attached: 1507556499796.jpg (601x601, 106K)

TRUMP IS GONNA DRAIN THE SWAMP

Attached: 1544898452835.jpg (1246x2627, 1.47M)