Pagan Awakening General - /PAG/ - Get in here, dont mess this up again!

Everyone on here knows that we have to go back to a more spiritually fulfilled and united society. As we kicked the Christians out, because they became unbearable and their beliefs do not fit our Pagan roots, we should go back to our Pagan roots. I have come up with a plan for us to be able to restore our home lands ethnic composition. This plan has been enshrined by me in a new Pagan holy text. If you like and or appreciate me coming up with this plan, please buy the holy text, you can find it on Amazon (search term: 'Sturmsegel'). That book also contains the information for where to find a billion jobs world wide. But to make things happen faster, I am going to disclose the bare fundamentals of the plan.

Long story short: we will build up a right wing political social system (enough jobs for all our people).
That way we can leave our workplaces if the employer wants to force us to work with people we dislike.
>Invaders cant find jobs
We will have the economic advantage, so we will be able to buy back our home lands.
>Invaders will have a very tough time to find housing within 2 generations, because the speed of buying back will kumultatively increase.
20% of the population are enough to enable us to get rid of the invaders!

Arguing about different strands of paganism is only going to divide us. It's not a problem to have the very old historic Pagan lores from the past as historical teachings. There will be a more enlightened form of Paganism growing via this movement anyway.

(Part 1/2)

Attached: pagan avakening general.jpg (540x683, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/Report/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography
youtube.com/watch?v=TasrBjwzdtE
youtube.com/watch?v=fI5Qhd3R8ik
youtube.com/channel/UCXCxNFxw6iq-Mh4uIjYvufg/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCU-j4uuM70znbqYLORLp9NQ/videos
youtube.com/user/TheLatsbrah/videos
youtube.com/user/Styxhexenhammer666/videos
youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective
youtube.com/channel/UCZAENaOaceQUMd84GDc26EA
youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg
youtube.com/channel/UCJpN-GBTchQaSVwBbefYMNg
youtube.com/channel/UCXrzcmZ9eIkQi-u2BPH_4ug/featured
youtube.com/user/Moscowprepper
mega.nz/#F!bENznApJ!zoLo1-76Rpraq_5ztpZ3SA
mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!FcgnlaBC
thoughtco.com/reading-list-for-celtic-paganism-2562621
thoughtco.com/norse-eddas-and-sagas-2561561
goodreads.com/list/show/1786.Top_Books_on_Germanic_Paganism
thoughtco.com/reading-for-hellenic-greek-paganism-2562622
youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o&index=7&list=PLZkezl4srxuXZwTS0vWkzBSwRiWruUjVN&bpctr=1548445199
youtube.com/watch?v=16O6WoHlP0s
youtube.com/watch?v=leK2WkAHLYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(Part 2)

Why I have made a religious holy text out of this: Religions are protected under our constitutions. Banks and employers are not allowed to discriminate against us this way.
I always have been a Pagan too and I want to help my Pagan frens.
>Many Pagans may not have a clue of what is happening and could get attacked by muslims and antifa, if you see someone wearing Mjölnir please talk to him, warn him and tell him to spread the word!

Tasks:
-Subvert your family and others, spread the word (most important, we need a good amount of people quite fast)
-Stick to the plan
-Find more job opportunities for the social system (Im not fond of the dough pockets tbf, but I already provided 4 different kinds of jobs, see second title of my book)
-Get a fucking job
-Provide jobs for the social system (give a couple of hours of gardening time to a manager, eat 1 or 2 portions of dough pockets per week)
-Build up website
-Post Pagan art for new breads

Jobs for the social system:
-Gardening (for low trust members) -> generates a base load of work
-Dough pockets (ONLY for high trust members) -> can be used to generate a variable amount of jobs

Quotes in the holy text:
cis.org/Report/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography
youtube.com/watch?v=TasrBjwzdtE
youtube.com/watch?v=fI5Qhd3R8ik

Attached: mikalojus konstantinas ciurlionis perkunas (thor).jpg (1200x1184, 245K)

Paganism is dead

If you're not Christian you aren't white.

Attached: Matt-Murdock-Lantom-S1E3.jpg (1920x1080, 340K)

good youtube channels:

Dr. Jackson Crawford:
>youtube.com/channel/UCXCxNFxw6iq-Mh4uIjYvufg/videos
Freedom Alternative:
>youtube.com/channel/UCU-j4uuM70znbqYLORLp9NQ/videos
The Golden One:
>youtube.com/user/TheLatsbrah/videos
Styxhexenhammer666:
>youtube.com/user/Styxhexenhammer666/videos
Varg Vikernes
>youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective
Survive the Jive
>youtube.com/channel/UCZAENaOaceQUMd84GDc26EA
Aryan Kitchen
>youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg
Forgotten Roots
>youtube.com/channel/UCJpN-GBTchQaSVwBbefYMNg
DukeOfDurham
>youtube.com/channel/UCXrzcmZ9eIkQi-u2BPH_4ug/featured
Survival Russia
>youtube.com/user/Moscowprepper

Attached: 50c41772e9002f300deb86e9a8a26fbd.jpg (500x500, 74K)

its ok, you Christians are allowed to participate in the social system. i mean, you guys too want to get rid of the muzzies, dont you? lets get our differences out of the way for the time being and restore our home lands first, how about that?

i shall have revived it.

Attached: il_570xN.243692367.jpg (570x456, 111K)

>Northern European Myths (Still no Slavic Myths)
mega.nz/#F!bENznApJ!zoLo1-76Rpraq_5ztpZ3SA

>Religions, occultism and magic
mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!FcgnlaBC

These MegaUploads are to give information about pagan beliefs

Here you go. A book list.
While we're at it, here's some quick lists of books for general European paganism:

>Germanic Paganism
thoughtco.com/norse-eddas-and-sagas-2561561
goodreads.com/list/show/1786.Top_Books_on_Germanic_Paganism

>Hellenic Paganism
thoughtco.com/reading-for-hellenic-greek-paganism-2562622

>Celtic Paganism

HEIL

youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o&index=7&list=PLZkezl4srxuXZwTS0vWkzBSwRiWruUjVN&bpctr=1548445199

Attached: 1547403914976.jpg (650x650, 66K)

Attached: 1547575227870.jpg (588x960, 188K)

Go away

reminder to sage the german who shills his book

Attached: 1539436770349.jpg (640x902, 126K)

fuck off bong
brexit already

Take the esoteric bowdenism pill boys

youtube.com/watch?v=16O6WoHlP0s

bomgs just love their 'asian child grooming gangs' too much, if they dont participate, they will suffer for it. let them suffer. they attacked germany in ww2 so they deserve to suffer.

Attached: 1547160088730.jpg (1308x946, 339K)

Attached: 1547164580723.jpg (610x901, 620K)

Attached: 1547666190907.jpg (1767x2360, 353K)

a

b

c?

some breads run quite good, some just fall flat, but im gonna stick to it ^^
>d

being persistent is a trait of Nordic Men.
Hitler started in a Beer Hall after he left the Trenches.
always have this in mind

Attached: Bürgerbräukeller.jpg (800x573, 63K)

Bump as ordered!

There's only one God, because if there were many, these many Gods would kill themselves till only one of them would remain.

>archetypes kill each other until only one archetype is left
what the heck?

It's true tho, the word God meaning an omnipotent being is exclussive; if there were many Gods, these entities couldn't be called Gods, because they wouldn't be omnipotent; they wouldn't be omnipotent, because the couldn't control each other.

Ironically would support the idea, Muslim should be the first target.

REPENT

Attached: 641280A4-1D18-4F94-A4EF-C12E8F5FB2F6.jpg (370x296, 27K)

Pagan/Christian Knight Order to restore Unity and Tradition in our Countries when?

Attached: knight.gif (720x404, 3.83M)

Cringe thread

Sage

>When Larpers meet

Christians and pagans are and will always be enemies. You are either with us or against us, you cannot serve two masters.

Matthew 6:24No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

well, spread the word. i can see some spiritual value in christianity (if you scrap all the jew worship and slave morality) which is why i didnt want to force christians to convert. i have watched JBPetersons lectures.

Drive the money changers from the temple.

Attached: 3EB5233E-EDAA-4888-A45E-E8A202F811C9.jpg (400x311, 105K)

> pagans
What kind of god given morals do you faggots even believe in?

You don’t have to be be Christian to be white, actually European paganism is a real white culture not Abrahamic religions from Middle East

>christians dont serve their own ideology and the jews
im aware of your arguments, theres a reason why im a pagan. if you want to be against us you will have the disadvantages.

The enemy of my Enemy is my Friend

our gods are archetypes we should strive to reach.

>if you scrap all the jew worship and slave morality

No Bible believing Christian worships jews

Attached: Chosen people?.jpg (725x566, 141K)

There is no advantages to be friends of pagans if we were friends of pagans we would be enemies of God.

James 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

You mean my neighbor Tyrone with 3 illegitimate children is white because he's Christian!?

So morals are what ever I want them to be as long as I archive glory through conquests & battles.
I could beat you crippled, rape your sister and you would still consider it morally right because I was the mightier?
Lamo what a nigger tier "religion"

>no goyim, 'usury' isnt for you goyim, its only for us jews goyim, that way we dominate your banking, goyim! ohh and btw, its not 'the jews' goyim, its 'individuals', goyim.

The enemy of the one true God is my enemy.

Exodus 20:3-5 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

No where in the Bible is it permitted for Jews to commit usury no one is permitted to commit usury in the Bible.

1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Jesus cast the money changers out of the temple and rebuked them. Greed and haste to be rich is always spoken against in the Bible.

In fact the Bible says there is no different between Jew or gentile what matters is whether you be Christ or not.

Galatians 3:28-29 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

where did you get that shit from? honour is a pillar of our being.

difference*

jew.
filtered

>In fact the Bible says there is no different between Jew or gentile what matters is whether you be Christ or not.

And this is ONE of the reasons why people are opt'ing out en-masse.

Wrong a Bible believing Christian.

but the jews were doing usury, because the jews dont believe in christianity, they made christianity to weaken and control us, see first video in (part 2)

Nature and veneration of ancestors. And no, nature doesn't mean might = right exclusively. Man has the might to destroy most life on the planet, doesn't make it right nor good. Nature is balance and sustainable action.

I assume you are enemies of all Catholics who incorporated pagan elements? Orthodoxy and Protestants are far more purist.

These threads always go a very specific way, so let's just cut to the chase and cover all the sub-50 IQ posts right now:

> "If you don't believe in my Jewish god, you're a Jew!"
This is kind of self-defeating logic doesn't require answering. Just laughter.

> "Prove my Jewish god isn't real!"
Prove he is.

> "Prove your gods are real!"
We don't have to do that anymore than Hindus do or African animists have to prove spirits. You're perfectly fine with those people, just not European pagans. Why? Because they reject your Semitic fables. You're threatened by this. The only proof you have your Jewish god is real is books written by Jews, and at the end of the day you know it.

> "Neither the gods nor Semitic god is real!"
Yes, yes. We're all aware screechy atheists exist. So what are you doing in this thread commenting on things that don't involve you? Oh right, you want attention. At any rate, most pagans don't actually believe there is a literal Odin riding around on an eight-legged horse. Most accept the 'gods' are avatars of cultural beliefs made manifest in poems and tales. The Hávamál is spoken from the voice of Odin, for example, but actually contains many life lessons and advice that could be used by anyone. Someone came up with those ideas, but since they're wise, those ideas are ascribed to a god of wisdom.

> "Christianity is paganism!"
Just like jacking-off is safe sex. You're still worshiping a Jew.

> "We wuz REAL Israelites!"
Jesus was born a Jew, lived as a Jew, was a cultural Jew, taught in synagogues as a Jew, and any denial of this proves you've never read your bible. Read John 4:22.

> "You're LARPers!"
You're LARPing as Jews. Even if you think we're pretending, we're still honoring European tradition. You're honoring foreign desert barbarians who hate you. "Judeo-Christian Culture" is a laughable oxymoron.

Attached: 474460-new-pagan-backgrounds-1920x1080-download.jpg (1920x1080, 563K)

Wrong Jews didn't create "Christianity" The Jews mostly rejected Christ and are the ones who made the Romans crucify him.

Kek lives

Attached: IMG_1773.jpg (300x300, 33K)

That's what all of the sagas are about you dumny.
Wtf does even honour mean in paganism if might makes the right? Lmao

We wuz ViKANGZ.

Yes I am indeed an enemy of the Catholic church they are idolaters and teach for commandments the doctrines of men.

Heathens like you belong decapitated on a gulliottine. Kill yourself

My parents tell me I'm wasting my life and cry sometimes but who gives a fuck what a bunch of christcucks think. At least /PAG/ accepts me! HAIL ODIN!

Attached: 81990757.jpg (610x738, 105K)

> balance & sustainabliti
Now I know you're just a larping neo-pagan. How often does your group's leader cuck to his girlfriend?

Wow what a devisive fuck you are. Kindly leave white nationalism and go bug other Christian groups.

>look mom I said it again!

2 Corinthians 6:14-17 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

Nice argument. Do you not believe in balance or sustainable action? Part of nature is acknowledging the finite aspect of your resources, not exploiting them to destruction just because you have the might to. That means if you own a plot of land not clear cutting the trees for a one time payment like a nigger, but harvesting and growing your resources.
And yes honor does matter too, because that's also apart of managing your life for balance and sustainability. A group of men with honor is a harmonious group that doesn't have to rely exclusively on the law as it is written and phrased like some group of kike lawyers pilpuling each other.

You'll have a better time trying to convert Catholics than us.

he never left us

Attached: Banzai.jpg (640x624, 104K)

God is not willing that any should perish the choice is yours I am not going to try and force anyone to convert but I will at least make sure they know the truth whether they want to accept it is up to them.

Matthew 7:13-14 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

>Youre my enemy same as kikes and niggers
>But I'm not forcing you to convert tho...
Okay, message received and ignored. Aren't there Christians on /ptg/ you can convince now instead?

neopagans define themselves more by their rejection of Christianity than by their "paganism," so you're right.
Even in your rejection of Christ, Christ still defines you and your place in this era more than your "pagan gods."

Your first point is just basic farming strategiea lmao, secondly wtf does honour even mean if might makes the right?

Why do you even bother binding your shitty political agenda to religion if there is NOTHING about religion in it? The only things in this wall of text that are at least slightly related are about your irrational hatred towards christianity.

Do you even know what paganism is about?

You cannot serve two masters you are either an enemy or a friend. Doesn't matter if its a kike or a nigger what matters is whether they are a true Bible believing Christian or not if they are they are a friend it not they are an enemy.

It really doesn't, but thanks for your analysis of what I believe.
>Christians define themselves by their embrace of Judaism and their adherence to Jewish philosophy
>Even in your rejection of Jews you see yourselves as the real Jews, a keystone of your identity

this is the long story short version. tell me how i didnt summon a culture for white people with my holy text. proove your bullshit.

Op is a jew faggot

>>Christians define themselves by their embrace of Judaism and their adherence to Jewish philosophy
>>Even in your rejection of Jews you see yourselves as the real Jews, a keystone of your identity

Christians do not see themselves as Jews they do not embrace Judaism nor do they adhere to Jewish philosophy.

>publishes book showing jewish scam
>author must be jew
yawn

the difference is that Christianity's lineage is tangible and real. we know a tiny big about paganism and have to "fill in the holes" (about 99% of the picture) for the rest.
nobody ITT can agree about whether germanic paganism was really socially darwinistic or not because nobody actually knows.

>I'm okay with a mutt but Christian nation
Okay, opinion noted cuck
You see it as basic but it's apart of how you orient yourself in the world and your relationship to things within it. The main reason I included it was because people always conclude nature only means might = right. I just showed a situation where this isn't true, having the power to do something doesn't make it good, and using your might without regard for that means nature will punish you for it. I don't see why you've defaulted back to saying "might = right" when this is now the 3rd post in which ive disputed this notion. The idea of nature punishing you for wrong behavior isn't far off from Christian doctrine in it's own right you realize. The world is made by God and imbued with his law, violating the laws of the world God created leads to suffering for you and others. How is that different?
Honor is the code of ethics that you live by that ensure virtuous behavior between people within a community and nation. People should be held to personal honor and shame rather than strict lettering of the law like how Kikes like to bicker about. If you wrong someone else they have recourse against you for your actions, depending on what the wrong was for what exactly that means. Your community recognizes what is honorable and virtuous behavior and acts as a secondary enforcement. I find this superior to our current system where everyone always screeches about their "rights" to and from various things but hardly ever their responsibilities. I think the system itself played a role in this growing behavior.

Christianity is dead; all of its institutions have collapsed under globalistic materialism. Your people have no unified beliefs and hardly agree on anything (not even your holybook's translations)

Welcome to the LARP club.

Most Christians I talk to on this board unironically claim they are the Jews the Bible talks about. And it seems you and Jews worship the same old testament. Even if you were to make the claim Jews don't read the same old testament you do, the fact that it's authors were Jews undeniably means Christianity is imbued with judaic philosophy.
This is usually the moment when Christians call themselves the real Jews and other Jews fake Jews.
Socially darwinic in what way? There is good proof Germans had one wife, were generally fit, and killed homosexuals from Tacitus.

God tier: "I believe in the syncretistic potential of Christianity as a pillar of white European identity. The best course of action would be to continue to wring out the semitic influence in Christian thinking, while preserving the Germanic/Greco-roman pagan traditions and values that Christianity absorbed as it spread through Europe. This is realistically the best way foster community and traditionalism in the West."

Brainlet tier: HAIL OBIN!!!!!!! ONLY A FAG WORSHIPS DEAD JEW ON A STICK!!!!!!!!!!!

If two pagans claim different moral rights and cause a conflict due to two different pagan gods' ruling in thesame pagan faith, how is it determined who is right?
Also why would nature in your pagan faith punish me for my use of might without regard, beat some crippled and rape his sister if my pagan god did the same and is praised for his ferocity and might?

laws of the democracy. to which times do you think are going to go back to?

> your community recognises what is honourable
So this has nothing to do wit pagan gods amd morals/teachings they have bestowed upon you but a general humanist coexistance principles are what dictate your lifestyle?
Lmao

So majority opionion decides what is morally right, even thou your gods demands you to follow their teachings over you feeble nature?
Lmao

The community is a big source of honor and tradition, as I've stated. It's not so simple as "I worship this god, you worship that God, we have completely different morality." They may have a certain God they venerate over the others, but it's not like they're exclusively worshipping different gods.
If you beat someone crippled and then rape his sister most people will see you as a terrible person. It may be different in a time of war, as this behavior still happens today and happened when Europe was more Christian than it is now, but if you did that within your own community you would create many enemies. That is not balanced nor sustainable, the natural extension of Brutish behavior towards your community (an extension of your family too) leads to behavior that will punish you for it. That is nature checking itself. Is it your contention that your God created a world in which might makes right is all that rules man? Why have a code of morality as Christianity does if not for the same reasons I noted? Certain behaviors make for more harmonious societies and organizations.
No, the Gods are avatars of your ancestral qualities to live up to and the cultural manifestation of nature and it's forces. Did you think that I thought Odin was riding around on an 8 legged horse somewhere?
Lmao
Time for me to ask you a question. Do you literally believe every aspect of Christianity and if so, does it bother you that certain stories have origins outside of Christianity, such as the incorporation of the Garden of Eden and the snake (Enki) from Sumerian lore?

So majority opionion decides what is morally right, even thou your gods demand you to follow their teachings over your feeble nature?
Lmao

if the majority is muslim, majority opinion is going to be in favor of muslim thought.
>odin is god of wisdom
if our laws are based on odin the laws should be based on rational analysis. (thats coincidentally what secularists want...) nice how much sense paganism makes, isnt it?

see

It's not majority opinion, nature makes it's will manifest. If something doesn't work why continue to do it? A faulty law or opinion will destroy itself over time and the good will be passed on.

join this server krautcuck
/xe76m9P

Attached: image0_22__01.jpg (612x503, 62K)

>buy back our homelands
that's just pathetic

hello my brothers in oden. tomorrow I will sacrifice my cat. but how should I proceed in doing so?
youtube.com/watch?v=leK2WkAHLYk

hail oden