Leftist cuck fatally shot by police outside of school after making comments online

Leftist cuck fatally shot by police outside of school after making comments online

youtube.com/watch?v=ulCy8rC6jI8

He's even wearing a "Smash the Patriarchy" shirt HAHAHA good riddance faggot

>” There were numerous comments posted. One comment
was posted by “Charlie Landeros” and read, “Time to start killing pigs.” The manager of SPD’s Facebook
page thanked the person for making them aware of the post. The person replied indicating the
Facebook profile identified as “Charlie Landeros” regularly makes statements about “killing cops.”
On January 11, 2019, about an hour before the incident at Cascade Middle School, SPD received another
message from a different person that “Charlie Landeros” had posted something on the Springfield
Facebook page. The morning of January 11th, SPD’s manager of their Facebook page had posted a story
about a Davis, California Police Department Officer who was shot and killed while investigating a traffic
crash. The person stated that “Charlie Landeros” commented “Death to all pigs” in a comment to that
Facebook posting. When the Facebook manager attempted to locate the comment, it had been
removed. The SPD employee found an account for a “Charlie Landeros”, but it was private. Later that
day, the Facebook account of “Charlie Landeros” had been deactivated or deleted.

How much you wanna bet this faggot was /leftypol/?

Attached: 134534567.png (841x433, 525K)

I give him credit. He's got more balls than all of Jow Forums combined.

Any cops hurt

if by balls you mean mental illness then yes

nope, faggot got one to the temple
one and done

Is that white in USA?

S to spit on his grave

the body cam footage makes it seem like a big cliff hanger ending

Police doing nice work getting rid of that trash

>gun free zone
>leftist
>brings gun anyway

LOL

guns for me but not for thee!

perhaps Liveleak has extended/unedited footage
if him getting domed was captured on bodycams
YouCuck guidelines

S

Get shot by the patriarchy and embrace the icy chill of the grave
S
Death to all brownies

>panics
>fails to keep distance
>misses point blank shot

this guy, kek. what a fucking loser.

he was a person of color targeted by white police

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-25_15-05-40.png (855x178, 30K)

Based officer, saved his buddy's life

>call for death of caps
>get killed by cops

poetic justice at its finest
he got what he deserved

S. This is just the beginning boys.

livelak is the bigeest cuck site on the web, outright banned videos of islamic extremists and muslims because it was too controversial, anti tump comments get bonus points to be top comment despite getting no thumbs up, and the wholke website is infested with point obsessed boomers with 70 iq who block anyone who disagrees with them and battle eachother for e fame like it matters. that website is a cesspit and i only have an account on it to remind them how much LL sucks compared to ogrish.

yeah uh i dont know if the articles author knows this but black or white if you reach for your hip in front of a police officer you might find new holes in your body.

Commies will count this as a school shooting in their fake statistics.

Got exactly what he deserved. Glad the cops are ok.

should've shot him in the head to proof the police ain't raycist n shiiiiiiiiat

Attached: mfw.jpg (600x656, 27K)

whoever the people were that reported this freak's messages to the police is truly based
we need to do this more often to lefty freaks and hopefully it could end of having similar results to this instance

Jow Forums was the cop wrestling the faggot. we are also the cop watching your morning routine there sunshine express.

Mexicans and Fillippinos are about as far away from being white as you could be without literally being black...what

yea I watched the youtubs. everyone was screaming, there was all this loud white noise. it sounded like everyone got shot. then it ended!

Why was he at the school? Why were police telling him to leave? I can’t find this info in any articles? Was he there to kill a cop?

Too direct, 1/10

topkek that fucking mutt got executed.

I'm aware
Liveleak just has all police bodycam leaks consistently

S to spit on lefties grave.
Good fucking riddance

Attached: 1548300020971.gif (700x700, 96K)

They're just going to use this as an excuse to take guns away

Schadenfreude is pleasure derived from the misfortunes of others.

Attached: lil jimmy.jpg (400x350, 49K)

>Leftist cuck fatally shot by police outside of school after making comments online
literally the first sentence

Cop very nearly got shit on

Attached: chrome_2019-01-25_15-09-54.png (1041x847, 624K)

fucking freak lmfao

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-charlie_1548376731.jpg (300x300, 26K)

Killing police officiers is a mistake. Being armed is not. Posting online about killing cops, Jews, or anyone is not what anyone should be allowed to do. He was asking for it. Many of you are asking for it.

Next.

>smash the patriarchy
Mission failed.

Soon the bastard will be white, a skeleton, all Marxists POC's should be made White,

>cops try to arrest you
>you pull out a gun
what the fuck did this retard think would happen? the cops just back off and run?
there is no excuse for this amount of mental retardation

No he doesn’t. Fucking loser. I’d love to beat your teeth in

>aids charls

allowed?
sounds like you are asking for it

Spot on master class thinker.

The videos pretty fucking damning. He tried pulling a gun on the police and very nearly shoots one of the officers

Attached: 1548088073293.jpg (750x704, 40K)

Maybe suicide. His life was fucked as soon as they detained him with that gun in school.
Turns out the patriarchy is filled with adult men that have guns and is hard to smash. Crazy.

>Next

Yea, next leftist weirdo who wants to step up, please do so.

He was against balls, did you miss the whole "patriarchy" smashing faggot?

S
Also
P

Would use a long range rifle, with expendable barrel, keep the cartrideges DOTR is coming soon for you fags,

White privilege denied. Lol

pol is the guy who shot him, snookums

Attached: JUST.png (696x678, 645K)

>Later that day, Charlie Landeros had been deactivated or deleted.

Kinda harsh, wouldn't you say, OP?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-25_15-24-12.png (817x116, 21K)

a leftist? with a gun?
I don't believe this.

Attached: 1499948061024.jpg (600x600, 29K)

dodging bullets and then pulling off a head shot on the guy wrestling with your partner is pretty bad ass. blowing a school kids head off is probably going to fuck with him tho.

Can't tell if it was balls or stupidity. Like, if he knew how it was going to go down, then that's impressive, but I feel like it's more likely he was too dumb to understand that pulling a gun on a pair of cops when you're already on the ground is a fucking dumb idea.

Why was he at a middle school, exactly? Dude sounded like he was in his mid-20s and was packing heat.

wait so how old is this kid?

He looked to me what African Americans would call a "light skinned nigga."

Only way a cop isn't scared is if it's a white schoolboy half his size. dayum.

top kek

Attached: 1544166757309.gif (154x154, 978K)

the national crime victimization survey polls over 100,000 victims of crime on the nature of the crime committed against them, including race of the offender. it turns out that the offender's race, as reported by the victims, and the arrest rates by race by police, match almost exactly.

the police aren't targeting shitskins. shitskins commit a gigantic proportion of crime.

Attached: crimevictim.png (995x761, 178K)

Most of the smash the patriarchy types are not your Democratic Party winemoms, they're anarchists and hence don't give a toss about gun control.

I was wondering this as well leafbro

It's not a kid or a schoolboy, he's a parent of a kid.

Don't they also make up something like 80% of the incarcerations? 50% seems low by comparison.

no one but media would regard this person as white.

Good riddance. This is how all leftists will be treated soon.

>they're anarchists and hence don't give a toss about gun control.
incorrect on a number of levels:

>anarcho-communists are, by definition, not anarchists
>they want gun control to disarm the general population while they and their criminal nigger pets have illegal firearms
>from my cold dead hands

twitter said Landeros was called tot he school, so basically ambushed by the cops who thought he would be unarmed, perhaps?

Also
>Hispanics are white when they want you to feel like white people commit crimes as often as other people but are POCs when they want to convince you that POCs are arrested too often.

>leftist mass shooter
>0 kills
typical faggot that gets carried in Call of Duty. poor show

s

Attached: 56uju.png (348x425, 10K)

lol. you serious?. link to story?

So pulling out a gun against a police officer is " HAVING BALLS " for most of us thats a death wish. Nice try tho. take your (you)

this

Attached: whitecrime.jpg (1580x3431, 1.97M)

you know that's total bull shit just off yourself criminal apologist retard

the usual dindu alibi: he was there for the safety of his kid who was a student there.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-25_15-30-04.png (862x141, 22K)

>MAGA BASED IMMIGRANTS

lmao

Attached: 1522352970637.png (974x466, 251K)

oh shit I thought that was a high school student. he deserves a bullet for dressing like that as an adult.

This faggot would have been the kind of leftist that would show up to Covington catholic to shoot up the school because a bunch of bluecheck marks in the media said the school was full of nazis on twitter.

i hope his kid transitions, mutilates their genitals, and kills themself without reproducing

Hahaha the dead faggot got exactly what he deserved.

fucking pigs
why didnt they just shoot him in the toe
or just let him go
fuck I hate pigs

You're a dummy
his child was at the school and aparently he was called there, possibly set up to be arrested by the cops

there seems to be conflicting info on this story from multiple sources
this one says he was shot multiple times
other says he was shot once in the temple

He brought a concealed hand gun into a school

>custodial parent
this guy was trying to kidnap someone

now his kid is left fatherless and traumatized at her own school. way to go retard. such courage.

>anarcho-communists are, by definition, not anarchists
Please go back to plebbit and stay there.

The guy was a 30 year old dad at the school because of a custody dispute with his ex wife
He enrolled his daughter without consulting his ex wife, cops ended up at the scene
The cops ordered him to leave, and he refused, when they tried to forcibly remove him, he fought back, which is why they went to arrest him
Charles Landeros identified with they/them pronounds
Had a permit to conceal the weapon he used
And was an instructor at an LGBT and person of color only firearms training class
He was under investigation for making "kill all pigs" cments on social media, but those investigations didn't lead anywhere

The cops shot him for pulling a gun, and firing twice, before shooting him once in the head
He was a threat to kids at that middle school, he deserved to die
He was actually allowed to bring a gun into the school in his district, doesn't excuse him for trying to kill two cops though, especially when kids can be in the crossfire

>now his kid is left fatherless
future criminal/tranny detected

not an argument, leafboy

Did u even watch the video?
He pulled a gun and got off two rounds
Cops dindu nutting wrong

Go suck his corpses dick you faggot

good

Attached: 1541873798595.jpg (835x776, 119K)

>smash the patriarchy

gets smashed by the patriarchy

Attached: 1540671608195.jpg (540x390, 39K)

His wife had majority custody of his kids (for obvious reasons)
Dude was insane, tried to kidnap his kids from her

What a stupid fucking moron. Has a kid and goes for a gun. Even if he could have shot the cops, where is he going to run to? Fucking suicidal and bringing a kid into this world. Zero sympathy.

I was wrong, but not about that part. I never implied any wrong doing by the cops.