Unconstitutional

So he is just going to ignore the constitution and build the wall by 'declaring an emergency'?
And you so called patriots will probably still support him. SHAME!!

Attached: trump queen.png (1200x630, 872K)

Yup I’ll support him.

>So he is just going to ignore the constitution and build the wall by 'declaring an emergency'?

dear god please let it happen

Attached: giphy[1].gif (235x240, 1.85M)

Well duh. We need the wall.

>Yup, I support the guy that’s fully allowing spics to invade my country and lie about being a nationalist

Attached: 58328D4C-770E-4584-A450-10FFAA0095F2.jpg (800x804, 56K)

lelno he's not going to do shit

>fuck the constitution yay liberalism!
>wait no stop drumpf!
Yeah you guys flushed that line of defense a long time ago

Onigger did it and it got upheld, Trump will do it and get it sent to the Supreme court which will of course uphold it

I mean I know you guys have prepared talking points and all but if this scenario comes to pass wouldn't that invalidate this one pretty badly? Might want to talk to a manager.

He's not going to do any fucking thing, ever. He's a useless kike puppet

Why hasn't Mexico completed the wall yet?
I thought they were gong to pay for it and do all the work?

Its not unconstitutional you tard

What the fuck are you talking about faggot? Russian propaganda got you extra tarded

Dude for real, there's gonna be over 6 million Venezuelan 'refugees' in less than a month. All of whom will forever vote commie even though voting commie is the very reason they are starving.

Seriously, you need to rethink your priorities.

congress controls the purse strings

>ignore the constitution and build the wall
The only people covered by the US constitution are US citizens.

>ignoring the constitution by exercising constitutional right as president
I shiggy diggy

He declared a state of Emergency to pass the Nigger gibs bill for retards who dont know how to get health insurance

>support him
ya this guy maybe

Attached: CvLpNcYXEAA7mZq.jpg (1180x664, 106K)

He already said he wasn't going to use it during the speech. He completely cucked out.

>dear god please let it happen
what? ignore the constitution and just declare an emergency so he can build a wall? SAD!!

Huh? His last line was him saying he would.

stop defending him. he said he would use emergency powers if congress doesnt fund it. he basically said he would ignore the constitution. stop trying to spin this shit. trump doesnt care about the constitution

No it wasn't, I listened to the whole thing. Near the beginning he said he had a very powerful alternative that he wasn't going to use.

I wish he would but he's a cuck boomer. The Constitution has no value beyond what it provides for the people, which is increasingly less.

>fuck the constitution! it's outdated, repeal the 2nd amendment!
>trump can't do that because it's unconstitutional!
Pick 1 you liberal faggots

Burgers don't give a shit about their constitution. Not a single one.

They only like the bits that support them getting things they want.

If trump took a wet shit on the constitution to build a few extra meters of wall the majority of Trumpers would be cheering him on.

but guns kill people. thats the difference

You sound so retarded. Just saying

checked fpbp the national emergency has been declared to do so much bad for the country let the scales tilt in our favor for once i don't care how it gets done.

>trump doesnt care about the constitution
Neither does the left.

reopening the government for the state of the union address then closing it back down he said if they don't offer him a reasonable compromise that includes the wall by 15th he's going to do it.

Nigger op doesn’t want a wall cuz his democrat faggot party won’t exist ahahahhahaha

Just wait until democrats get elected next and pull the same shit for dismantling the wall, or pushing nationalised healthcare and free college etc etc.

>So he is just going to ignore the constitution and build the wall by 'declaring an emergency'?
Id be ok with that. I don't care who kvetches about it either.

>reopening the government for the state of the union address
so basically to say "haha nancy i get my stotu"? childish
>don't offer him a reasonable compromise that includes the wall by 15th he's going to do it
so ignore the constitution?

how is protecting the country against the constitution again?

very presumptuous to assume the democratic party will exist by 2020

Attached: 56d34ad1911ca980458cd2f8a684d366d47a7a6105eea105b64b9d07fe8ac534.jpg (191x255, 29K)

yeah which again

because congress controls the purse. so they are in charge of deciding how to spend money. Trump said if he doesnt get his way he will just spend the money without them

guns dont do anything...
people kill people... and sharks kill people...
and crocodiles and stingrays etc

No, we'll ignore the Constitution when we take the country over and make him dictator forever.

trump already has the money provided in the millitary omnibus bill for two wars he just ended and is now going to reallocate that money toward the wall and have the military build it. It's not rocket science nor is it outside of his power since the money has already been approved the 5.6 billion was just trump tier bait

Attached: 1538275628432.jpg (500x447, 107K)

Go rewatch it. His very last line.

No he didn't you liar

why do you think bolton was so desperate to keep us in the middle east? it's not just Israel freaking the fuck out right now it's the entire network of puppets they've created.

If he does he opens the door for a democratic president to do the same thing, and that is what all Republicans in Congress fear. Trump is going to open Pandora's box if he does this.

Hasn't the money already been allocated?

>"patriots"
RUSSO-BOTS

What a liar you are.

>democrat shill
>blue id
>kkk
>lvl 7
fuck off imperial wizard faggot you hold no power here. You will never master the memes

Attached: 1523513205428.gif (448x487, 1.71M)

I listened to it too. It's right there. Not hard to find.

How is declaring an emergency unconstitutional?

how is expressing rights and powers given to you by the constitution unconstitutional?

exactly! and its unconstitutional

Does it say the president can’t build a border barrier if people are trying to violate it?

CONGRESS CONTROLS THE PURSE STRINGS!! ITS NOT DIFFICULT PEOPLE

Id support him if he declares himself god king emperor trump. Hopefully he will kill off all you sissy boys.

Congress already gave the military more money than it needs. It's up to the discretion of Trump to see where the money goes now that it's been given out.

Trump controls the safety of his people its not that hard reddit.

a wall isnt military

it says he has to get approval from congress

I guess you don't understand English as well as you think

guns arent found in nature. checkmate

"Everyone know that I have a very powerful alternative that I didn't want to use at this time. Hopefully it won't be necessary."
Is that what you heard?

There is precedent for using the military to control the border.

He can put it on the military budget he just increased.

cant he just use executive order?

people are part of nature
people make guns
guns are found in nature

...also nature kills people with fire and lightning

Attached: e765f2c68628170252b82301797e408e.jpg (429x600, 75K)

great so just make whatever you want to spend money on, "military" and you can buy anything? BRAINLETS

You're the brainlet, just wait and see. Nancy has three weeks to cuck on the wall or Trump's doing it anyway, just like he said.

She will cuck.

yes, you can

He can do it as defense spending since he's the commander and chief of the military and doesn't need congress approval for that.

SUCK A DICK SHILL FAGGOT

Attached: Trumps says Fuck You.jpg (527x504, 61K)

>he can use the military to build fortifications anywhere in the U.S. and send them to fight for 90 days without congressional approval
>but somehow a wall wouldn't be a fortification in an area that is strategically significant particularly with Mexico's tacit support of the Venezuelan regime

it's not rocket science shill why wouldn't you respond to my post huh?

Wait until we hear about how Venezuelans loyal to Maduro and out for blood are part of one of these new caravans which are apparently already on their way.

I DID!! A WALL ISNT MILITARY!!

oh so now youre just going to be racist?

The military has countless walls which they built and are in charge of. Heck my car caught on fire right outside one which abuts a highway near Pendleton, OR and like ten trucks all pulled up and they were watching with binoculars and other equipment. Once we had the situation under control my wife yelled at them "Why don't you cock suckers help us?" and they all looked a bit sheepish and drove away. Then a drone came and orbited the area until AAA got there to tow away our car.

RIP OG Rav4.

>it's racist to imply that there are commies in venezuela

What happened to car?

All the celebration is just fear of that coming, and it is

So this is the shilling strategy apparently. 2nd time I've seen this angle in 5 minutes.
>muh cuckservative principals!
>we must lose with honor
I hope Trump goes after brown American citizens in Operation Wetback 2.0 in the national emergency.

Attached: really.jpg (306x309, 25K)

Sold it to some Persians and bought a brand new (at the time) Rav4 Sport V6 with the 276 HP engine. It's fuckin' faster than Magnum PI's Ferrari, a great sleeper.

No it doesn’t

It says that the president can use the military to defend the country

And organize groups of foreigners attempting to violently enter the country is one of the only reasons the constitution allows for a military

Yes, duh. are you lost, double-nigger?

Do you know wha thind big bullshit our military buys and does with like 0 oversight?

Oh and if you mean why did it catch on fire, it was because we knocked loose the oil plug while offroading the day before. The poor thing took a whole day's hard driving on the Interstate at 75-80 MPH to finally bleed out.

I had several firearms in gun bags which I unloaded with a box of ammo in case the whole thing burned, that's probably why so many trucks came.

I mean what caused it to catch fire?

FPBP SHILLS BTFO'ED OP ON SUICIDE WATCH HAAAAAA HAHAHA

i have no problem with this. i wish he would executive order proscription of illegal aliens.

Attached: spictrash.jpg (1280x785, 225K)

Dang, that sucks.

Did you not see the engine overheating on the dash, or get low oil notifications?

Damn right. And I'll be armed and ready to protect the wall too.

Attached: 1546578011557(1)(1).jpg (1711x1712, 477K)

We noticed the thing started overheating and the oil light coming on only when the damn thing was already failing. I think the oil was slowly leaking and then it reached some critically low level at which time all hell broke loose.

I liked that vehicle a lot, it was small enough to be much better for offroading than most typical pickups or those enormous Jeeps they sell now. But I like the new one better. Sadly Toyota stopped selling the ultra beefy Rav4 (its engine descends from the old school Supra engine) in favour of a cuckmobile tier thing without much balls but you can open the back door by tapping the bumper with your foot! LOL.

who cares how it is done. America needs a wall. 5 billion is fucking nothing to the 100+ billion illegals drain on the system yearly. I think they should invest 100 billion on a wall and equip it with turrets and land minds infront of it personally.

Damn, that sucks. Glad you got a better car in the end.

pussy little trump will accomplish nothing and be sent home crying when he loses in 2020.

Probably not but even if that does happen he’s done more good in 4 years than the previous 4 presidents combined

Yup!
I'll support anyone who'll stop these fucking shitskins from invading the USA.

Attached: 1545714750399.jpg (700x540, 106K)