We Don't Need the Wall

The wall is a bullshit symbolic gesture more for purposes of reelection than actually stopping illegal immigration. If we are going to stop illegals, then we have to hit them where it hurts, their jobs.

My proposal: Fines increased for anyone caught employing illegals and taxes increased on that particular company for 10 years. If the company re-offends before their 10 year term has expired, then they face increased fines, heavier taxation, and the time period reset to 10 years.

If companies want low tax rates in order to be competitive in industry, then they will have to hire US citizens.

The purpose of ICE should be transformed to weeding out counterfeit citizenship identification for illegals. If the shitskins cannot obtain reliable identification, then they cannot vote or get gibs. They will be jobless and welfare-less. They will be forced to return to their host nation under their own power or else starve penny-less on the street.

This is far more effective and cheaper than building a wall.

Attached: 15nfne.jpg (600x400, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17298190/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The wall isn’t about protecting us really, it’s a symbol. It represents the global debate going on right now regarding sovereignty/nationalism and globalism.

And if I were in control I would unironically draft a bill that requires these Democrat senators to house a low income family from Mexico in their residence since they care so much about these literal leeches. Or if they didn’t live in their immediate residence I would make these senators each subsidize and fund a family with their own income. They’d retract their vote so fucking quick.

>The wall isn’t about protecting us really, it’s a symbol.
That's fucking stupid. You are literally arguing for something that is pointless. The wall is just another distraction while the people employing illegals run away with all the money.

Nice coping you faggot

No I agree and I’d rather trump stop sugarcoating and circular-reasoning about “stopping illegal crime/mob”. The walls not gonna do shit. I wish hed just come out and say “Mexicans fucking suck, they’re dysgenic and America was 5000x better when it was white” and watch everyone’s heads explode while millions get red pilled in a moment

Attached: 1548340459247.png (1774x978, 508K)

Not sure if this is a cope or self-parody.

>ids a m-metaphor!
strawpoll.me/17298190/

Trumptards:
WE NEED A WALL!!!

Nancy Pelosi:
.....no.....

Trumptards:
WE DON'T NEED A WALL!!!

BTFO....

He is opening the government for the SUPERBOWL.

He's only opening it til the 15th of February. It's just so TSA can work for the superbowl. When Dems don't do shit it will be shutdown again.

this is a shill thread created by a shill so shills can reply and create a false narrative

the jewiest holiday of the year. Can't wait to see a thousand instances of racemixing propaganda.

I'm under the impression that Trump never believed the Wall was going to happen. What he wants is border security, so even if the wall doesn't go up he will still get some wall and border protection thus having higher border security than before, that's my opinion.

The wall was a fucking distraction for the goys to argue over while the elite employers of illegals run away with all the cheap labor profits for themselves.

Question is if you guys kicked out the ZOG that infiltrated your country would you really need a wall? You would be in complete control of your borders. In so far as there is a ZOG in your country a wall is actually a very bad idea. When shit hits the fan where will you all run too? Especially that (((They))) want to take your guns away. Pretty futile to stay and fight. That’s just my opinion.

You need to be over 18 to post on here.

this is a d&c communist shill or a bot

>we don't need the wall

holy shit, FAGApedes are at damage control stage 4, I don't think it can get any worse than this.

Why are you being fucking stupid? Increasing punishments for anyone who hires illegals will solve the problem. It is basic and straight forward logic.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

>loser

this is a shill replying to a shill to create a fake narrative

the left loves fake narratives because it lets them larp as a woman

>When Dems don't do shit it will be shutdown again.

Believe me when I tell you that there is nothing Dems would like more. If Trump shuts down the government again in three weeks, Republicans might as well let Kamala Harris start redecorating the Oval Office right now to save time.

Attached: 4936616.jpg (300x300, 13K)

this is a shill replying to a post made 25 minutes ago by another shill

Is anybody else tired of winning??

Attached: download (1).jpg (175x288, 8K)

>“Mexicans fucking suck, they’re dysgenic and America was 5000x better when it was white” and watch everyone’s heads explode while millions get red pilled in a moment

nice fantasy Jethro. too bad doing this would mean actual grounds for day-of impeachment. This is the best way to get a President Pelosi you fucking halfwit

Attached: BREAKING--.png (1280x720, 588K)

>We Don't Need the Wall

This is beautiful to watch unfold, it really is. Absolute state of Stormblr fags

Attached: 8BE4U0uM_400x400.jpg (400x400, 16K)

this is a demoralization shill who probably is a man who wants to cut his dick off, who was probably summoned here by other men who want to cut their dicks off

walls work to decrease illegal immigration
then combine that with ICE hunting down illegal workers and profit

Exactly. The wall just comes off as ancient and barbaric. The republicans are going to have to fight a more sophisticated war with the dems to stop illegal immigration. If repubs run on legislation that increases punishments for employers of illegals and dems stand against that, then we will be able to see that the dems are against employing actual Americans. The peoples support will then shift away from the dems.

Fucking kill yourself.

Stop being an ignorant nigger. We have to combat illegals are the source pulling them over, greedy fucking employers wanting cheap labor over real Americans.

This is totally bullshit. He's reopening the govt so he can give his state of the union. Pelosi said no you can't have your speech and he caved like a little bitch. Madame speaker played him like a fucking game of pokemon

Based! We don’t need to worry about the demographic invasion. Spics are based after all.

ok this is funny

Attached: justjj.png (370x359, 183K)

Attached: 9780717168231.jpg (250x400, 27K)

No, spics are definitely not fucking based. Stop being an ignorant goy. Let go of the actual, physical wall because it is never going to happen. The real battle is in legislation crippling illegals in their job opportunities here.

>PPPPPFFFFF
Wall, what wall? we never said anything about a wall? Do you remember that john, nah, me neither

You see, my plan actually scares the spic because it knows it is serious. He knows it will work.

Attached: 1521422762073.jpg (836x1080, 203K)

Border patrol just said they need a wall during a press conference a couple weeks ago.

I agree but I'm not the guy who ran for President saying it was necessary ad nauseum. It would be an injustice and black mark on the system to not give the people what they voted for and yes the election is the only poll that should count. The rest can be too easily compromised.

The Jannies should ban copeposting this cringy. Holy fuck. I loved Don but he is clearly in over his head. He needs to ditch his jew daughter and her jew husband.

man i lived long enough to see Trump supporter unironicaly twisting the we don't need a wall in his advantage
seriously the United State of America is officially dead
full of morbidly obese personality cult follower