Want Money from Rothschild for my Opera

Can someone of you fags post the address of the Rothschild family? I need money for my opera and they got lots of it. So I want to write them a letter.

Attached: 1547585463899.jpg (656x555, 32K)

please try firefox instead

Post opera here please

Make overtures to the Rothparents first, they love a good old sing song i hear.

Attached: 1547081778019.png (1110x590, 572K)

You should go to their house, kill their entire family, and take the money for yourself.

Attached: 1540612962443.jpg (968x1024, 60K)

I am not even joking guys.

Pls help me

Attached: sad apu.jpg (654x527, 36K)

Same. I would greatly appreciate it if an user would post all of their addresses. I would like to donate to their cause.

So you can copy it?
It was like 5 years of work mate.
I need the cash to realise it..

There's this thingamajig called a search engine. There are many different search engines. Start page. Duck duck go. Yahoo. Google seems to be popular. There is an empty box on theses search engines. You type some words into the empty box. Then you click the button labeled "search". When you do this a new page will appear. There will be some words that appear blue to the eye. These blue words are invariably underscored. These are called "links". Can you say "links"? I knew you could! :) now you click on one of the links and it will take you to another page. Just keep doing this and eventually you will find what you're looking for. You're welcome. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask. Have a nice day.

Fuck you too mate

but why would they give you money for that

THIS
based user
C'mon Roths, gibs

do you have a death wish?

also patent your shit if its possible, so it doesnt get stolen.

There are literally Rothschilds on twitter.

BENIS THREAD IS FUGGED IN THE HEAD.

All fields.

I know the perfect place to have this opera I just hope all the rothschilds will be attending

Attached: 1548230796251m.jpg (690x1024, 136K)

>setup go fundme, for who gets us their addresses
Count me in for 5 Bitcoin

Attached: 1547855105147s.jpg (97x125, 3K)

That faggot david posts here.

paint your face brown
call yourself a muslim
claim you're the first sandnigger to make an opera
send letters to the british parliament and BBC to access the rothshchild money