Ann Coulter ALREADY destroying Trump on Twitter!

"Good news for George Herbert Walker Bush: As of today, he is no longer the biggest wimp ever to serve as President of the United States."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Attached: 5452763039_91343ea433_b.jpg (1024x683, 387K)

She is a back stabbing nigger lover

This. She's only there to attack Trump. RBG is deead and on the 29th it'll be exposed.

SEETHING.....

Attached: 1542318270414.png (633x758, 11K)

Attached: 1543927163981.gif (300x196, 986K)

READ MY LIPS
NO MORE SHITSKINS
>imports record numbers of shitskins

Lol... she’s like Bill O.... it’s all about selling books.

>Trump isn’t a cuck, that’s why he’s doing nothing about the demographic invasion and caving to democrats!
Three more weeks until /ptg/ will be wiped off this board.

Attached: 737D5572-7775-4F7C-9474-EBECAAD4E18A.jpg (781x874, 131K)

>nigger lover
pls provide source

Her books are pretty decent. And the fact she holds Trump accountable is a lot more than most Republicans can say. His supporters are so blind its ridiculous, they literally only like him to spite dems but he fails miserably at it.

Hey listen, I know all you Trumptards hate Ann Coulter. But you have to admit, she was really good in that Close Encounters movie!

...kek...

Attached: ul52a56361.jpg (550x347, 16K)

Shouldn’t you be barfing in a toilet, Ann

Attached: ann coulter getting blacked.png (640x939, 434K)

..says nervous kike for 6 millionth time in the last 2 years.

also a neocon. she has no allegiance. she just wants to sell books to retards.

Shouldn't you be sucking orange jew cock?

/ptg/ shills get the rope first

user’s, I can’t even find the original tweet, all I get when I go on her twitter feed are the tweets from the leftists insulting her, with Roger Stone being arrested and shouted down at his press conference it seems that this is a co-ordinated move by the Deep State.

She and Tucker are the only mainstream talking heads worth a damn.

the only think I like about this tranny is she knows partisanship is mental illness.
always hold every politician accountable.

seems like trump is part of the deep state

TRUMP BTFO FOR ALL ETERNITY

just a couple of years ago she was fervently attacking ron paul for not being a neocon cuckold

>posting a photo with someone is the same as f*cking them
retard

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1508637657731.png (633x758, 29K)

oh well if ann coulter tweeted that then there nothing more we can do

Attached: grand wizard drumpf.jpg (201x251, 7K)

She is my favourite "woman".

She's been shilling for Trump for years, when everyone else was attacking him. He repays by doing nothing on election promises on immigration. She's right to attack him now.

agree

It was a video and you'd have to be a child to not see that they just fucked. On the small chance they didn't, Ann very clearly wishes they had and that wasn't the first instance of this bullshit with her, either. You don't get to preach "save the white race" with a chimp dick in your ass.

Attached: 2001987321.png (523x451, 64K)

Rand Paul in 2020

Attached: Rand Paul.png (1200x630, 172K)

you're supremely fucking stupid if you think she's a neocon. her books are mostly just tons and tons of data about how niggers and spics commit crimes and liberals are insane. she's tired of trump caving and so am i

Attached: 1544479279921.jpg (1456x881, 694K)

Not nice to talk about your mom that way shlomo you dumb baby dick sucking jew nigger.

yep

Its so funny seeing leftists suddenly praise her, showing the world that theyre all jusf neocon scum.

nah he will be in canada getting proper health care

Attached: 464651651704.jpg (216x168, 10K)

she was a hardcore neocon 5 years ago

>RBG is deead
kys dumbfuck

fuck generals

adams apple

She's not a white nationalist but she is anti-immigration and that is the most important battle right now. She is useful to us.

Bill o is a jew dick lover. Ann is red pilled and based on the JQ. She's /ourgal

you can almost smell the seethe from this post

Attached: 1547588216472.png (694x705, 595K)

it's not 5 years ago

She says it herself

Coulter is literally a Coal Burner, she fucked the DYNOMITE! guy kek
She's a phony

This exactly. They should make a huwite baby

coal burning slut.

Lmao do you guys not know that she literally fucks niggers?

I have no use for her if she's going to degrade herself in public with primates. It doesn't go over very well with the message she's trying to send, you know?

Attached: 1547610308822.jpg (404x349, 74K)

She doesn't like white men

She's a cuckservative coal burner that tries to play nazi while she sucks black dick

The FBI redacted the name of Clinton lawyer Michael Sussman for reasons of national security. the revelation shows the FBI was working directly with the Clinton campaign to destroy a political rival!

What fucking world you living in? they are are trying to destroy Trump.

Don't make the perfect the enemy of the good. We need to stop immigration. That is priority number one. THEN we can start worrying about an ethnostate.

Attached: dumbf_dacpitated.jpg (1080x1075, 83K)

you're a retarded partisan cuckold. either trump is an absolutely retarded and incapable cuckold or he's part of the whole conspiracy. he's been president for 2 years now and basically nothing has truly changed