I FUCKING HATE ALL BEANERS SPICS AND SHITSKINS SO MUCH

I FUCKING HATE ALL BEANERS SPICS AND SHITSKINS SO MUCH
GET THEM OUT
BUILD THE WALL

Attached: 9FE3A427-7696-4FAF-A0C1-DC5DFA016DF0.jpg (1200x1038, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Driving-Drunk-Garden-Grove-Gofundme-Rollover-Crash-Mother-Daughter-New-Years-Day-503824831.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>boy
little fag looks like a girl

My daughter is six.. I can't imagine going through this..
I would hunt that fucker down Punisher style.

A country of idiots destroying themselves from the inside out.

How are illegals even able to drive? A single pull-over by a cop and you're fucked.

Spics get HAMMERED on like 4 light beers. 80% of the DUI crashes I hear about are beans. Blind drunk.

>Been deported 15 times.

We should honesty just execute illegals who come here a second time. If its their very first time than we'll just deport them, but if they keep on coming here we need to kill these invaders. Tired of this faggot shit.

>BUILD THE WALL
We don't need a silly medieval wall user

Hello cuck

Attached: 1545504492841.jpg (768x768, 127K)

she sounds gay

gooooood
gooooooood

I can feel your anga, makes you stronga

Not in Cali. I've been in traffic court before when the judge dismissed all the driving without licence ticket for illegals. Any citizens that got the same ticket were fucked with $1000+ fines. You could tell people were PISSED, but no one said anything for the rick of getting even more fucked over in their rulings.

nah, labor camps. Stop prison labor and start rehabilitation. Use illegals like best Korea does.

A lot more people are going to have to die before we fix immigration, a LOT more.

Cops don't want to deal with the paperwork. It's easier to just let the illegal go.

Deportation isn't working American bros.

Policy needs to be on the 3rd time you're found illegally in the country then you're imprisoned for 25 years minimum.

okay boomer

Oh Jesus Christ!

More white men drive under the influence than any other race.

Attached: azbWavD.jpg (743x1321, 121K)

>deported 16 times
LMAO!
>also boy
who are they trying to fool?

We can drive competently tho

Bullshit , they’re allow to have drivers license even if they are illegal

No cause they will still be here. We need to execute second time offenders to scare future illegal invaders.

Maybe because there are more White men? Drunk spics crash WAY more often. They handle liqueur like injuns.

You’re a dick, and it shows you’re butt ugly just by saying something so stupid. Pathetic

Guys do things to try to impress ladies. Raise a conservative woman and guys will become conservative. Much better for society than having a libtard son

Attached: 1530891895247.jpg (336x352, 22K)

Kek
FPBP
This kills the child trans movement
#basedillegals

No we should kill them for entering a second time here. No mercy.

E-verify and wall.

Found the kike behind the meme flag

>tfw drove like Colin mcrae for years and never got pulled over once although they attended the scene twice
How does it feel to live in a literal police state

Ideally brother, but we need to be pragmatic and propose a policy that has a chance of being adopted.

>ALL DOMESTIC TERRORISM IN 2018 WAS OF A "RIGHT-WING" ORIGIN
ALL DOMESTIC TERRORISM IN 2018 WAS OF A "RIGHT-WING" ORIGIN

Attached: goyim-on-goyim_crime.jpg (642x712, 424K)

Mind=blown

Why dont they just shoot the motherfucker next time he decides to come back?

This. Give them 30 day warning or something ahead of it going into policy then liquidate the bean guat problem permanently.

Attached: vibrant guats.jpg (678x381, 47K)

>shill so lazy he shills the same way to Jow Forums as he does to normies
You must be new. Everyone here already knows shitskins are and always will be where the violence is emanating.

Attached: really.jpg (306x309, 25K)

youre only a cuck if you actually want to fuck your daughter

Attached: (((iceberg))).jpg (867x650, 147K)

>dont live near beaners
>no problemo hombre

Maybe you should just ban assault cars, man.

#NotAllSpics

Fuck Shitskins

Attached: 1541818789456.jpg (736x483, 88K)

this. I live in a majority black city. ALMOST NO BEANERS

I leave my doors unlocked, no shitting. My next door neighbor is a retired black cop.

Look at that little faggot. Nothing of value was lost.

A fucking white dude killed a brown mother and child while drunk driving on new years near where I live. Are you outraged when things like that happen or do you only care when a little faggot white boi is killed?
nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Driving-Drunk-Garden-Grove-Gofundme-Rollover-Crash-Mother-Daughter-New-Years-Day-503824831.html
Should we hang or deport that piece of shit drunkard or are you going to make exceptions when a white man acts like a nigger?

Attached: 1515127457880.jpg (350x537, 36K)

we need the cheap labor

Hang him? Only thing I'd hang on him is a medal.

The ride back is free.

context?

were they illegals?

bump

Does it matter? He did the right thing.

I only care about white people. Hopefully you die in a car crash

wew

A few states started issuing licenses to illegals, I know Nevada did, they figured it was the only way to get them insured and registered

it's a child you nigger ape

Attached: sheboon jealousy.webm (640x640, 2.97M)

because we don't care about your useless kind. you destroy everything beautiful and holy in our nations

>that is considered a boy in america
Looks like a girl.... wtf are the jews doing to your boys america!?!??!!?

Attached: 1425793952672.webm (320x182, 2.45M)

Still don't fucking know why
YOU CAN'T SUE YOUR STATE GOVERNMENT FOR ENACTING SANCTUARY STATUS OR ISSUING LICENSES TO ILLEGALS if you or a loved one is maimed or killed.

You have to be insecure beyond measure.
>fuck having a daughter...I’m so FUCKING manly haha, right g-guys?
lmao fucking weirdo

>boy

Wall? Don't you mean metaphorical fence?

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

on one hand i hate niggers but on the other hand i hate bugs

That’s why DUI is in the lead with spics going light speed in front of every other group trailing waaaay behind.

Isn’t the guy on the left a Jew?

uh you don't think that way about your own daughter and it seems like you would be the only thing fucked up
yeah raising a daughter and having some man who would love and take her care of her is
W R O N G

i usually hate both, but simians aren't even human and the sheboons would act that feral with a young white girl as well

Not really, spics are the up and coming population replacement meaning there’s plenty to go around.

That catch and release shit is real; in Georgia if you're illegal they'll let you out even with felonies on your record because they can't be bothered to go through the red tape to deport someone

fpbp

Or they could arrest and/or deport them.

>Returning from Disneyland
Fake and gay, has to be fake. Kid had the happiest day of his life at DISNEYLAND and now it's ruined. So it's extra evil because DISNEYLAND so happy good times!

the same thing can be said about boys when they grow up to be men and have sex with their wife as well and they "ravage" him. so i don't know what this degenerate talmudic picture is trying to convey

Attached: tumblr_inline_odub8gH6Q81r06w0a_540.jpg (540x536, 72K)

This is brown people land puto so you better go back to Europe gringo

Attached: IMG_1427.jpg (274x184, 14K)

>This is brown people land
what the hell only white people are capable of creating comfy and beautiful and stronk civilizations

Attached: 679c21250423a35ae954586d69c906d6.jpg (500x710, 82K)

>doesn't know about the aztecs and incas. How dumb are you ?

Attached: IMG_1429.jpg (1280x960, 479K)

you got any info on what this guy did? also did they pull out his eyes?

whoa 1 shitty """civilization""" that quickly got owned by the spanish empire and destroyed. also not knowing about the entire continent of europe and anglo sphere nations around the world hehe
funny enough you're also speaking a gringo language you larp and you're a mutt that has european ancestry. mexican culture isn't what it was hundreds of years ago desu

Attached: 1448636873070.png (523x543, 218K)

cool monument to slavery and human sacrifice

I care about my own

>Not knowing Aztecs and Incas are of european origins and even then never reached the heights of rome

our universities are older than them retard.

nope not sure at all. all i know it was very funny seeing the nog on fire running around it's shithole. all of them need to be extinct

Attached: 6ffe1d821af9b17f8c8bf8c383f322e5.jpg (1000x668, 157K)

it's a fair trade for tasty tacos.

Piglosi hates America, enough said

Man, I used to have a Pikachu plushie just like that when I was a kid. This spic should burn for hurting this kid like this!

Attached: genuine anger.jpg (720x706, 33K)

I work dwi pros in TX this is 100% true

yyeyey bruhh
fucking beaners :@

La familia

I was sure the chihuahua was inflicted upon the world by europeans, but then I checked it out and there are drawings of them from thousands of years ago. They were burned alive along with the bodies of aztec people who had died, to absorb their pain and evil deeds. They were also raised for food.

>the mutt thinks he's an aztec

you're mexica in the same way that turks are byzantines. you're not.
fuck, at least the turks have the pride not to larp as a people they degraded.
reality is that whatever sliver of you is native was from some mud hut tribe or irrelevant shitty-state that the mexica used for their flower wars.
as for the inca, fucking lol! a society in which most men are denied the opportunity of reproduction is a society that doesn't deserve to exist.
when the spanish broke into the inca's distended harem, i bet the women were happy to finally fuck a real man for once.

We should hang judges like that. Honest to god he deserves death. This. Can you imagine any other nation on earth putting up with this. Roman empire, china, imperial japan, any actual country just bending over and letting the same guy violate the same law dozens of times with no repurcussions?
SHOOT. THEM. I guarantee if you start enforcing the fucking law with a god damned bullet all those huedorans and squatamalans and mexishits will crap themselves and start hitchhiking back to where they came from.
Pansy ass shit

>aztecs and incas
Violent, cannibalistic nigger monkeys. Cortez did nothing wrong.

Spic here, I hate spics too.

nah, you people are vermin. the fact that you think we believe there is equivalence between us only shows how little you understand and how dishonest you are, since it's common knowledge shitskins don't care about whites dying.
you only bring this up so you can 'yeah, but' the story about the white kid, that's all. there's no moral outrage, just defensiveness and attempts to protect your in-group.
we're going to do the same.

And for that we are now kindred brothers. Godspeed user. Can I get a Whitepower!?

you did it first tho colonizer, sucks to suck snowflake - white genocide now, nite nite

YES BUILD A FUCKING TRILLION DOLLAR WALL BECAUSE OF A DUI

MEANWHILE KIKE STEALS 4 TRILLION AND KILLS 3 THOUSAND AMERICANS ON 911

Attached: 2155223.jpg (758x530, 39K)

but muh whiteness

this meme is stale, like a bagel

How is this an endorsement?

Attached: mex.jpg (151x136, 11K)