DON'T YOU RETARDS GET IT?!?!?!?!

japantoday.com/category/world/Trump-delays-State-of-the-Union-Address-until-shutdown-ends

Trump delays State of the Union Address until partial shutdown ends
>U.S. President Donald Trump said in a late night Tweet on Wednesday that he would delay a State of the Union address until the government shutdown was over, responding to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's move to obstruct his plans for the speech.

PELOSI IS STILL GONNA TRY AND STOP THE SOTU.

Attached: 1530781215641.gif (460x373, 3.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pqJ1Rh9vYYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Checked another possibility is that since so many journalists were laid off yesterday if they suddenly get rehired to their old positions it’ll definitively expose the media as government hired shills

I wonder if Nancy will make up more excuses to delay the SOTU.

Attached: 1535646993316.png (1080x1385, 298K)

I don’t doubt it or there will be a false flag I screen-capped this a few days ago just in case

Attached: D2BE79D6-3283-452B-AD0A-381A8058E16F.jpg (750x684, 371K)

All these threads were made last night and there's still white nationalist mossad threads being posted right now and calls to violence.

Attached: 1529891579143.jpg (1080x1126, 846K)

well now she's outside her lane, the fucking gov is open rip

Attached: wow.png (499x499, 164K)

Attached: 1526220131244.png (700x740, 328K)

I'm just mad that I have to worry about shit like the TSA again.

WHERE IS RGB?

>6-D Chess XDDD

Cringe

Nancy doesn't wanna hear the truth./

either honey pots or pre conditioning

predictive programming 100%

Trump won’t get anything, if he had the balls. He would demand the wall to be built right now.

Attached: E49C793E-D19D-40C2-A152-FD9711356B96.jpg (175x288, 8K)

Z predicted this

Why do the Jews always want to stir up shit. I swear they will never learn their 2000+ yr old lesson.

I mean a lot of people in the silent majority do unironically want a civil war

>reddit spacing
>silent majority wants a civil war
Nah you glow in the dark. FALSE FLAG INCOMING.

>tfw we will never get a wall
existence is pain

The wall is a bullshit symbolic gesture more for purposes of reelection than actually stopping illegal immigration. If we are going to stop illegals, then we have to hit them where it hurts, their jobs.

My proposal: Fines increased for anyone caught employing illegals and taxes increased on that particular company for 10 years. If the company re-offends before their 10 year term has expired, then they face increased fines, heavier taxation, and the time period reset to 10 years.

If companies want low tax rates in order to be competitive in industry, then they will have to hire US citizens.

The purpose of ICE should be transformed to weeding out counterfeit citizenship identification for illegals. If the shitskins cannot obtain reliable identification, then they cannot vote or get gibs. They will be jobless and welfare-less. They will be forced to return to their host nation under their own power or else starve penny-less on the street.

This is far more effective and cheaper than building a wall.

>silent majority do unironically want a civil war

plenty of threads for you to shill that shit in, no person in their right mind would want another civil war or race war.

The wall is a shit idea dumbass. It didn't work for China and it won't work for us.

Tell Israel that.

He will do it if the shutdown continues, and if another caravan comes into existence.

>suspends the shutdown and basically gives a state of the union speech all while not getting the wall funded
bravo trump bravo

#4d

I TOLD YOU GUYS!!! I FUCKING TOLD YOU!!! THIS IS GIVING TRUMP THE LEVERAGE HE NEEDS TO CONSOLIDATE POWER

Attached: 1544808427584.png (1942x1652, 1.88M)

Israel commits war crimes on the daily. America doesn't.

remember what happened at the end of january last year?
shitpants retarded pelosi's pin says it all

Attached: at what point.jpg (1000x667, 124K)

You're right, the Jews do it for them.

Attached: 96523254.jpg (2564x1440, 318K)

Just feign sexual arousal by moaning and lipping your lips. make it more unpleasant for them than you

Attached: D837D747-D321-4E52-8FAB-DDDD24F94FC4.jpg (720x900, 53K)

What the fuck is up with USA? Why can't the president give a speech without asking this walking skeleton for permission first?

>Why do the Jews always want to stir up shit.
Leopards and spots, user. Scorpions and foxes. They are what they are.

>I swear they will never learn their 2000+ yr old lesson.
Oh yes they will, and fairly soon, too. No need to screencap; I have no exact date to predict. In fact, the wall to wall shilling, not only here but all over the Internet, is due to them knowing that the hammer is about to fall. And this time, because they tried to take over the whole world at once, there's no place for them to go.

Attached: 109 Times And Counting.jpg (632x724, 317K)

>What the fuck is up with USA? Why can't the president give a speech without asking this walking skeleton for permission first?
He can give a speech. Nancy Pelosi is a traitor and the Democrats have been hiding the fact that RBG has been dead since last December. They're playing right into Trump's trap.

Yep and Parkland was Valentine’s Day I think so it wouldn’t surprise me if there’s some sacred Jewish holiday coming up

>Trump won’t get anything, if he had the balls. He would demand the wall to be built right now.
>demand

You don't know how the Constitution works, do you?

Attached: 1545004995565.gif (294x210, 2.04M)

youtu.be/pqJ1Rh9vYYE

Our President is a cuck
I want my wall

Attached: 1548347408937.jpg (676x673, 233K)

>the Democrats have been hiding the fact that RBG has been dead since last December.

I absolutely believe this to be the truth.

Attached: 1544860062519.jpg (599x535, 74K)

Mueller works for Trump as well. Schumer is scared of th ereport and wants it classified.

Rodger Stone was communicating and collduing with Alex Jones but also Steve Bannon and Bannon was a deep state rat within the Trump campaign meant to setup the frame job from thei nside.

Attached: 1540651410091.jpg (1246x2627, 1.47M)

>Jananuary

Can someone remind me if Pelosi wants it delayed just because RBG is dead, or is it something else too?

You fools can't figure it out. Talk about 4d chess but yourselves lack the imagination to understand what Trump is doing. You're all going to be surprised I guess when he really reveals the next step. I'm not going to say what it is, but it's obvious most people are clueless. I'm not saying because I can't even dream of jeopardizing PGKotUS plans but I'll say this, people will be making threads saying Are Republicans sick of losing after Trump executes his vision. I love this man!

>Can someone remind me if Pelosi wants it delayed just because RBG is dead, or is it something else too?
Yup and because she doesn't want Trump to have a worldwide platform to expose the real truth.

>I'm not going to say what his next step is
Is that because you don't fucking know?

no they don't.. but are well prepared if shit goes down
you have the lib mindset that people who own guns are gonna kill people, they only have them to protect themselves from shill n fucking retards like you

LARP harder faggot. the cuck in chief caving today sure has broken peoples brains

how can you deport anyone from here if you still have wide open boarders.
all you have to do is fucking walk across and go back to you're everyday life
build wall first then deport fuckheads and also go after over stayed visas
and while all that is happening you go after employers.
so once you kick them out they can't just walk across

Nancy can delay the SOTU for as long as she feels like, retard. He has to be invited to give it by the house. It's tradition, but there's no law entitling him to an audience with congress so can whine about how much the Dems are hurting his feelings

>Nancy can delay the SOTU for as long as she feels like, retard. He has to be invited to give it by the house. It's tradition, but there's no law entitling him to an audience with congress so can whine about how much the Dems are hurting his feelings
The U.S. Constitution gives the president power to convene Congress, or either house, on extraordinary or special occasions. It is usual for the president when calling an extra session to indicate the exact matter that needs the attention of Congress. Once convened, Congress cannot be limited in the subject matter that it will consider. The president is also empowered by the Constitution to adjourn Congress "at such time as he may think proper" when the House and Senate disagree with respect to the time for adjournment; however, to date no president has exercised this power.

Mueller works to protect the DOJ and FBI, that is all.

you forgot, HIMSELF, which is why he's trump's slave

Eat a dick you low T faggot.

Bump