Women

I don’t think women should be allowed to vote. Let alone have ANY kind of a political seat or voice.

Attached: 0E8451FB-696C-4679-B3B1-D34F693248FE.gif (474x340, 498K)

#MeToo!

They know far less about politics on average, so that's not an unreasonable opinion.

The franchise should be limited to white men age 25+ who are net tax payers. Maybe I'd also include a requirement that they be heads of households. You gotta have skin in the game (in the form of descendants) to participate.

I couldn’t agree more user

Honestly some men are just as retarted. You should get a voting license where you have to take a test every year months before the election to show you have some kind of capacity of political understanding

>No empire thats mean
>Oh just let them in
>Oh can't we just pay for the dears to see a doctor
>Oh can't we just let a few in
>Fuck you dad!

My wife agrees. PhD in sociology. My reality is someone else's twilight zone.

fpbp

any male with half a brain knows that.

Kikes were the ones that pushed voting on women because they know they are easily manipulated. Voting came with potential to be drafted and most women didn't actually want the right to vote.

My stepdaughter’s mother unironically agrees. She’s redpilled as fuck. Her exact words:
>I would gladly give up my right to vote to restore overall sanity to US politics.

Needless to say she has lost a lot of friends on her social media these past 3 years.

This. Except race doesn't really matter in this. As long as you don't have unchecked immigration, letting non-whites vote is fine. You have to have enough inclusiveness as to not provoke too many people to fucking riot.

Attached: 1546201573991.jpg (1200x1159, 270K)

>retarted
>test
Leaf

I used to be a lefty, feminist.
But then i realized that the reason why my country is in the shitter, and we don't ahve kids is for feminism.
So, yea, i agree.
Till the artificial womb tho.
Then, after we break the monopoly they have on reproduction, they can slut it up and kill themselves, and be alone at 40 with 3 cats.
I don't give a fuck at that point.

I understand. I haven’t been really truly redpilled for long, so I find myself asking just HOW THE FUCK have we become so programmed to accept all of this??

Some men are retarded, yes. Should we allow it to be made much worse by letting women vote?
In fact, I think only business owners, land owners, and officers should get a vote.

I used to react in a bit of shock when people (including some women,) said that women shouldn't have the right to vote. Also I would react hard when men would say women had the mind of a child. Now after about 10-11 years of Jow Forums and other web sites, and watching how women act, I can't go against those ideas. Most, not all women, are pure childish and shite.

Only land owning white men should be allowed to vote.

Well that was me too to some degree. Now it’s oh so clear. I’ve tried and succeeded to an extent to break the programming in my wife, but I’m sure she’d defend it on this front. She thinks and makes decisions purely out of emotion. She’ll go off on something then I show her the truth in it and she just gives up all together. There’s the proof

Nobody should be allowed to vote
Democracy is retarded

> I don’t think women should be allowed to vote. Let alone have ANY kind of a political seat or voice.

I'm 100% behind this type of thinking. I also believe that mentally inferior people shouldn't be allowed to participate in the democratic process.

For instance, I would apply basic history test, and a basic test to demonstrate that you understand politics. If you can't pass those 2 tests you are not allowed to vote. That would negate 85% of Trump voters. The tests wouldn't be hard to pass, but still too stupid to spend 4 hours studying for this test and too delusional to demonstrate understanding of basic facts.

That would certainly clean up the Republican candidate landscape. It would raise it to only unprepared fools, up from the monkey shitshow it is today.

And that sounds totally and completely fair. I see absolutely no issue with that. Why can’t something like that become a reality? How can anyone argue?

Me too

ThisFuck off

Agreed

True.

It has been proven time and time again that women simply can't be trusted in positions of political power. Be it with voting or as an absolute leadership role and everything in between.

Only white men who own property and pay tax.
My husband can use my vote better than I can.

Women don’t deserve voting rights

+ a testosterone test

That’s quite noble of you. But this is the second or third reply on the behalf of owning property. As I’ve said before I’m somewhat new to this so I must ask, why is the property ownership a priority?