What percentage european is considered white nuff?

Attached: 1531474819204.png (568x525, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/y4RJYfH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Test

100%

autist

100% Germanic is the minimum

100% Swedish is the top tier.

NIGGER

no

One drop rule, nigger.

98% european and no african DNA

Only one great-great grandparent can be non white. What percentage is that?

56%

What it your one drop is Inuit? Are you considered for the white ethnostate?

/thread

>What if your ancestors were racemixers?
NIGGER

80%+ and only if the other remaining 20% is from a Caucasian ethnicity, no Mongoloid or Negroid

Attached: 1288327466763.jpg (126x126, 4K)

>85%, preferably >90%.

What I'm 99.5% Germanic and Anglo, but 0.5% Sub saharan?

>What if your ancestors were racemixers?
NIGGER

You're subhuman. Sub Saharan really is the lowest of the low. Your ancestors were scum

It's not a difficult situation. People from Europe have been interacting with each other for a long time and based on that familiarity some of them don't have a problem with race mixing with other European peoples into a new unique burger race. Why do you insist on further mongrelizing? Why not find other mostly whites and create a new, formerly mostly white race, isn't that what you want anyway?

75% if the other 25% is Asian.
95% for anything else.

Attached: 7357378.jpg (627x1198, 635K)

Yeah but the Asiatic dissapears if it's less then 30% genetically. If I only have 1% doesn't mean I can't have it entirely bred out by a German descent

I'm 98.7 white dude. German/Irish the only shit part is where Genghis raped my ancestor near Germany

>What percentage is that?

Attached: 1531617383189.jpg (205x246, 12K)

You must have: white skin
And At least one of these:
1. Blue / green eyes (hazel means you're a mutt)
2 blonde / red hair
Anything else is a mutt
>inb4 jew
I'm on a vacation, pretty comfy here during winter.

Attached: 1548452271244.jpg (627x1198, 192K)

So why not get with the other Genghis rapees? Is there something wrong with you?

It will be 0% in a few generations.
imgur.com/a/y4RJYfH

Attached: azbWavD.jpg (743x1321, 121K)

I may be in the minority on this, but in my opinion a genetic percentage of approximately 75% European jeans is enough to claim "white" status provided that the additional 25% is not African.

Attached: One-Drop-Rule-Onyx-Truth-620x400.jpg (620x400, 54K)

75% if the other 25% is non black. 87.5% if the rest is black.

Attached: 6C0058DD-8643-4C79-B5E5-1E534AB7D26F.png (1345x900, 1.95M)

Agreed with everything but the last row.

You forgot pink nips you fucking kike

A check is a check

I like 87.5% or more; at least 7/8ths.
It really matters what the non-white component is though. For example, someone who's 3/4 white and 1/4 Chinese can be whiter than someone who's 7/8ths white and 1/8 subsaharan African, simply because whites are much more like chinks than they are like nogs.

nigger

Go away you filthy mongrel.

even then, that grandparent may not be a nigger, under no circumstances will monkey blood enter the gene pool

nigger

Read the rules faggot

Most of my dad's side of my family fits your criteria, while my mother's side does not. I don't either. I'm still glad I look more like my mom's side though because her family is much better looking.

All the women that are blacked even once aren't fit for white men. Telegamy states that traits in the most recent high testosterone male will show up in your kids. Even if they look all white. I don't want a rapee. I want white kids.

100% and majority german or nord, everyone else will be left out of the ethnostate

Flag checks out

no niggers, ever, they're a grab bag of poor genetics at best, don't want that kind of pollution

Meh, I know a quarter-Chinese guy, and he looks white in every way except the eyes.

This was meant for

I'm gonna say anything over 12.5% non white and your off to the camps

Attached: 1545358355044.jpg (396x385, 54K)

90%, unless there is negro admixture, in which case 95%.

But you yourself are a rapee and thus your offspring will be rapees. By rapee I mean a percentage non European in this context.

I agree with this kike faggot.
Brown eyed mutts btfo by a jew

>all this mutt posting

sooner than later will be no white countries.

Europe is a continent. Not a People.

Will americunts ever get in touch with reality?

That means he's a turkic person not european. He belongs in central asia or the middle east since its mutt central over there.

Yeah we're just a few decades behind. Be patient please.

Asian dissapears though.
Besides I'm 6" redhair green eyes. White skin pink nipples

So then these people are Swedish because they live in Sweden, right?

Attached: 1547581547797.jpg (582x545, 86K)

Although the kike is right, and that light-eyed jews are superior breeding stock to negroid "whites", they're still jews and not to be trusted due to their talmudic practices. Doing so jeopardizes the European race.

Am I European ?

Attached: IMG_1378.jpg (305x1024, 56K)

>t.hapa mutt

europeans are not white

>have blue eyes
>brother has brown eyes
>he is a mutt whilst I am not despite having the same exact dna
kys, whiteness is not about cosmetics

I'm noticing a trend in this thread. Between approximately 75% and 87.5% European genetics is sufficient for "white" status provided the remainder is not African. All the other anons are surprising me.They're more liberal than I thought they'd be.

No dude you're brown

mexican so no

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

Its not our fault all your uncles migrated here great great great fourth cousin sven, making a people from the various European settlers is us burgers only option.

You seem to really just want to make pure Europeans less pure Europeans, why wouldn't you find another part Asian?

Imagine being this insecure

>Asian disappears

Attached: IMG_1319.png (750x1334, 1.04M)

you wish ahmed

Look. He found yet another pic of an obvious drug addict

I look like an Arab Irl.

Attached: IMG_1402.jpg (527x1024, 38K)

That guy has brown eyes he was never white to begin with. I'm talking ice slope. Not so fucking rice patty kid. Shes dark AF. With 1.3 I'm as much removed from Asians as genetically possible. If it's a male screwing a white female the kids are whiter.

Based and varg pilled.

Arabs are the original mutts

>can't be white? no
>b-but i look arab
HAHAHAHA puto