As a spic with an IQ of 125 (I know it's not high) should I support white nationalism?

As a spic with an IQ of 125 (I know it's not high) should I support white nationalism?
Should I just be a libertarian?
Obviously I want what is best for America, but how much would it cost me personally to support any sort of white nationalism? I don't want to go back to where I came from.

Attached: main-qimg-e1d630a1719b4444bbd08b7df92b7bf1.gif (490x292, 7K)

Marry an old white widow and give her kids

Don't mix with whites and there you go.

Iq is biased

>I don't want to go back to where I came from
If have an IQ of 100 or higher, you should go back and help your nation

If you're smart go back to your own shithole country and fix it.

I'm Puerto Rican, they're completely fucked.

Create something practical or provide a valuable service and contribute to the American economy and not even the most ardent Jow Forumstard IRL will ever give you flack and worst case you'll probably just get invited to a BBQ or something. "white nationalists" speaks in monoliths but 99% of them are reasonable on a personal level and will just have a mildly higher awareness of your actions in case you revert and start stealing shit.

Attached: Vtli63r.jpg (1080x900, 205K)

Si guey.

The more chaos and desperation, the better business opportunities.
If you have a non-meme degree or you're already working in america, think about saving up a bit money to invest into buying multiple houses if prices are lowering or starting a business there, with the help of some american entrepreneur

You're not white. Support your own country, nationalism is reserved for nationals. You're only here because whites have briefly forgotten their national and ethnic pride and are naturally empathetic. That'll be over one way or another. Go back to your own homeland, you won't be welcome in ours.

Attached: images.png (225x225, 7K)

If you are spic, why the hell should you support WHITE nationalism? Are you retarded?

He's puerto rican. Already in his homeland (USA)

>Puerto Rican
>American

Don't mistake a colony for homeland, you larping memeflaggot.

Attached: 1486527935431.jpg (480x720, 169K)

It could be better to move in the direction of white nationalism as a whole, idk.
I wouldn't support a complete annihilation of my race though

I would stay in PR and mind my business there. With 125 iq you could make enough money to live like a king there and theres nothing better to live like a king in latam.

If you have a high IQ, why don't you go and fix the country that you came from? If you weren't loyal enough to your own country to make it a better place, whats the chances that you'll make america a better place? People like you are akin to locusts, you want to extract the maximum resources, and not put in the work.

>spic
>125 IQ
>should I support white nationalism?

Uh what the fuck? Yea, I guess... Indirectly.
You filthy spic, Your own IQ should already draw you to support your own nationality first,

You Put you first, ill put me first, and our nations can compete against and trade with one another.

Like holy fuck you should probably be gassed though.
>im a spic, do I support white nationalism?
Fucking not really, only to the point of sporting their right to create their own ethno-state. As they should also support your right to do the same.

why are mud people subhuman? Mexico is ripe for someone to take to a podium and say,

"Things could be better, Things Must be better. For ourselves, and for our People We MUST DO better" Followed by all out war against degenerate cartels, and then government corruption. Even if for no reason other than, We as a people, Must do better than this....
but I guess, that really takes a mindset of the people, to look around and think: "We Are better than this."

Just convert the lefty nationalists to right wing

You should return to Latin America and fuck off from my fucking country.

kys you fucking faggot

You should make some money and marry a castiza and mejorar la raza. You should participate in Spanish-language "high culture" - literature, academic stuff, etc. Have a bunch of kids.

Attached: OCTAVIO+PAZ-El+laberinto+de+la+soledad[1].jpg (1080x1500, 195K)

Just support nationalism. Since you're legal, you will support yourself.
Denounce commies, degenerates, illegals supporters, freedom and truth opponents and you will find allies with like minded people.

For a smart guy you ask pretty stupid questions.

Still american, leaf.
Memeflag? Aren't you seeing the somali flag?

Truth, but endeavors like that are for true alphas. Not many people have mental fortitude to deal with corrupt governments and scum contractors

If you want whats best for America you should go back to mexico with your entire family. If this country doesn't collapse before whites become the minority your people will definitely be responsible for its collapse after.

You're right.
Ultimately I find it hard to know whether or not to put my race, my country, or myself first.

Yeah, mutts are stupid.
Never believe a mutt saying his IQ is over 50.

If you have an IQ higher than a 100 you chose what nation is "yours"

What you preach is marxist altruistic bs

Brown and Black people lives are simply not sustainable anymore. If you want whats best for America you will take all of your shitskin family back to brown people land and stay there.

Attached: 1540919821405.png (1026x768, 576K)

I invested 6k euros on an albanian co-worker back in 2005
We had worked together since 1999, he came in Italy back in 1991. Noticed he was alright, very serious on honor and smart enough not to steal things
We used to work as metal-workers, when he told me he'd have liked to go back in albania I proposed to him in helping opening up his own workshop for 50% of the ownership
I'm not dirty-rich, but today I make more or less 1500 euros more to add on my wage per month doing basically nothing, I just go visit twice a year, and while I keep my regular work, I am well-enough financially

>being cucked by failed nations
>alpha
Yeah, no

For me, it's old widows. The best vessels for reproductive viability

You should support whatever serves your interests and goals. DESU, you don't need to be radical, you don't need to publically support anything.

Just pay attention to which movement is gaining traction and invest into industries supported by them.

Pretty much, Jow Forums is a board of frens

>should I support white nationalism?
If prison has shown anything when push comes to shove Hispanics are treated similarly as whites. Typically the power duo in prison. There's also the fact Mexicans are part Spanish (which is white) so sure. As long as your family is not illegal you should benefit.

Attached: 6d5.jpg (680x507, 53K)

nationalism. being libertarian is being a pacifist and only giving a fuck about the economy. immigrants, corporations, and the government can do whatever the fuck they want as long as lolbergs get their hypothetical infinitesimally small uptick in their portfolios

everyone belongs among their own kind. that's how you get leadership that actually represents you, how you get healthy national culture, honest media, thriving people, and personal fulfillment.

t. 148 tested IQ

Attached: 1542349850949.jpg (858x821, 359K)

as a spic with 130 IQ i'd say that you are totally right to say your's is not that high because youre debating the very notion as if your brain doesnt mostly come from 100+ IQ white genes. Now kys faggot and gtfo

>>sage

>create something practical or provide a valuable service and contribute to the american economy.
Why would you do this? When almost every industry today has no morals in caring about the person below them. There's a reason why the US has such a high population of mestizos and its because of the cheap labor pooling. As well as Indians, gooks, etc..

What kind of IQ test did you take? I'm just assuming that this is a bait thread. But if this isn't the case, don't follow the catholic church. Many of the problems today in south america is thanks to the Spanish conquest and its Catholic religion. Only catholicism and Christianity as well, would approve of miscegenation, regardless of the consequences, to the rebuilt nation at hand.