HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is a /comfy/ thread for everyone enjoying the endless supply of tears from coping drumpftards. Stay awhile and have a laugh at this fucking failure of a presidency.

Attached: Screenshot_20190125-165604.png (720x1137, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LbkQddEDPs0
youtu.be/fOiCMMMeXE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kill yourself shill rat

Isnt Trump still POTUS..?

That's the last straw, voting for Hillary now

Today, I feel BTFO.

NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

Attached: 1537738336580.jpg (601x600, 145K)

>WE ALL STARTED THREADS SAYING HE CAVED
>MEDIA IS PROVING US RIGHT AGAIN
See you in 21 days shill

>REEEEEEEEE SHILL

Attached: 1508637657731.png (633x758, 29K)

fuck him he's a ZOG-puppet and he caved to jewmer and grandma tits

We need to abandon Trump and back /ourguy/ Jeff Flake for 2020 so we can finally have a principaled conservative in the white house.

ITS OVER. say it with me. MADAM president. WE DID IT REDDIT.

No u

In three weeks he declares a national emergency. Ironically enough with powers given to the president during the Obama administration.

The house will have no say and the courts will have no say. If you heard the end of his speech then you know this is a very obvious set up.

It's really funny how you chuds blame Jews for your shitty lives

r/politics CANT STOP WINNING

This is a brilliant maneuver. Today Trump showed that he isn't willing to let 800,000 federal workers suffer while Pelosi continues to refuse to negotiate. Had Trump not made this move, Nancy would have done nothing at all to help the workers.

This will only boost Republican's image. Trump will be praised as a hero for this.

kys shill

tic
>three weeks
toc

Trump takes the "suffering government employees boo-hoo" issue away from Democrats and gives them a 3 week deadline.

When they inevitably fail, he declares a national emergency and gets it built.

Trump is a fan of Sun Tzu, remember.

Attached: smirkening.jpg (569x822, 161K)

He's too spineless to do this.

You're not /comfy/ at all. You're a borderline personality who's always perturbed.

>but but Trump is playing 4D chess
Trump could be getting his cheeks spread wide open by Nancy Pelosi and taking all 10inches of her ribbed dildo and people would still be claiming it's 4D chess.

Attached: 200w.gif (200x296, 1.84M)

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: 8b747ac3a1fa3cdbafedce866fa972a0b52609f0c4eaf2bdcce595e28ea860e7.jpg (1920x1200, 687K)

Except no one gives a fuck about government workers that also supports Trump.

Screenshotting this. You have 3 weeks.

So the idea is the vote the budget and then to build the wall by declaring emergency state ?

Lmfao and just like that he outs every peice of media for never have giving a fuck about federal employees.

>it's 7384738d chess guys lmfao

Attached: 1526299783089.png (657x539, 105K)

Attached: 1521816829458.png (686x798, 66K)

Do leftists never get creeped out by every news organization using the exact same words simultaneously or is not possessing pattern recognition key to their ideology.

until another shutdown that trump cannot gain from?

from a cunt that had people chanting on more than one occasion?
>chanting

Attached: art of the deal.jpg (1191x1702, 919K)

That's why we call them NPCs.

Attached: 1523058253919.jpg (1200x1200, 298K)

Getting a crowd to chant is totally different than multiple ''independent" companies coming up with the same language within moments of each other. Chanting happens at all rallies on both sides. It's basically a past time

smirk is rape

>the leader is good, the leader is great

God damn that's fucking creepy.

Literally all owned by the same cabal, and just use different names to hide the fact that it's all just corporate/jewish brainwashing bullshit.

Attached: JewsishCabal.jpg (3434x4000, 2.64M)

>mfw trump declares a national emergency to build the wall anyway before Feburary 15th to avoid another shutdown, after the leftists are lulled into complacency after getting "their way"

Attached: 735.gif (290x189, 2.9M)

Trump caved so bigly you could put coal miners back to work in it

The only thing we are laughing at is your discord’s terrible opsec LMAO

>Be a Mexicunt
>Unironically support the faction of US Gov't that is funding and arming cartels turning your country into a violent shithole
You're only proving that nonwhites are, in fact, extremely dumb.

>this sums up this thread

>grasping at straws so hard you post Rolling Stone
The absolute state of ShareBlue.

LOL

Attached: 1515709422309.png (522x593, 198K)

Exactly. The house leader is the richest person in Congress but "hates" rich people. Only an idiot wouldn't notice the conflict there. You're not an idiot are you user?

I'm not questioning the Holocaust. I am 100 billion percent sure that it's a lie, supported, if nothing else, by the sole fact that a people in mourning don't act like vindictive little cunts.

Attached: GGGt.jpg (1024x523, 77K)

GG is what redpilled many of us on coordinated media attacks.
>Gamersaredead.png

she is queen

Attached: sackPotato.webm (642x362, 2.93M)

I don't know about you, but I tend to do my best work in an emergency setting.
>shit and cellotape

Attached: shoddy_as_fuck.jpg (1300x953, 313K)

Do people actually like Trump as a politician? I thought we supported him because it would be funny and chaotic, not because of policies.

can't believe George Soros, Israel and Shareblue pay me 300k a year starting plus tip to dunk on Trumpcucks

Attached: based retard.png (434x428, 273K)

Going to The_D is pretty funny seeing nothing but deleted posts

Why wait 21 days in the first place?

He would have done this already.
What is going to change in three weeks? Democrats still won't agree on funding?

all the comments are liberal bots rejoicing with the most idiotic comments though. like AOC threads conservatives dont care. he should declare an emergency and build the while while it drags through the courts it will take years for them to rule it can be built by then.

Just like the Left blaming Russians or the 1%

Again, why not just declare a national emergency?
Security at the border can wait three weeks?

Now that trump has learned he cannot just throw his toys out of the pram, they may very well begin to compromise by agreeing on areas of new border wall.

Government workers have the right to vote. 800,000 more ballots will now look like this:

[X] Trump
[_] Loser democrat faggot probably alexandria oteglio cartez

And that's a good thing.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

They don't understand that jew and 1% are the same thing

Rentfree, in your head, until 2024 faggot

>POTUS
doesn't seem to mean much these days.
since he cant even build a wall LOL

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA
LEADER

BLUmptURDS eternally suck!!
They all KEKED HARD

fucking grow up, jesus. The guy is the self proclaimed 'leader of the free world'

delusional.
The government workers were always going to get back pay, once it was reopened.

It's 3 weeks. Which is how long the government was opened for. It's temporary. Then it shuts back down until Trump get's his wall.
Nothing has changed. They're just trying to pay the government workers what they're owed.

I'd probably get in on that action

Attached: pi.jpg (645x492, 39K)

Not that you'd know anything about worlds that are free. Now wave to the camera, Nigel. Schlomo is watching you on Teevee!

Is it just me or is this Trump guy kind of an idiot?

Just you.

Attached: 1puwrd.jpg (500x500, 58K)

Lol. BUMP
youtu.be/LbkQddEDPs0
youtu.be/fOiCMMMeXE8

CAVE
>CAVE
CAVE
>CAVE
>CAVE
CAVE
>CAVE
CAVE
>CAVE
>CAVE
CAVE
>CAVE
CAVE
>CAVE
CAVE
>CAVE
CAVE
>CAVE
CAVE
>CAVE
CAVE
>CAVE
CAVE
>CAVE
CAVE
>CAVE
CAVE
>CAVE
CAVE
>CAVE
>CAVE

I would say rent free in your head, but you probably need a license. Your country ruled 1/5 of the known world and now acid attack are part and pacel.

and he caved for literally no reason lol

Stop right there white boy!

I need to check your Gamer Status. Yep, looks to me like you're a male, white gamer.

You're coming with me pal.

Attached: HomoCop.jpg (300x450, 15K)

We're on the same page, right?

Attached: 1548452294184.jpg (589x939, 351K)

Protip, retarded leaf, federal workers are seething TDS sufferers and no amount of logic would ever convince them that the shutdown was anyone else but Trump's.

get a passport kiddo

So now whenever someone asks about a wall he can say he tried his best but Dems were ready to disrupt common US people's lives to fight it, so he couldn't. They just gave him a convenient scapegoat.

>cope
Wordfilter when?

This is another level of coping. I'm about to make some hot chocolate and start up the fireplace bros.

Attached: 1483500720261.png (645x645, 423K)

So fire them

TRUMP CAVEMAN CONFIRMED

Attached: MAC2844v-770x1131.jpg (770x1131, 204K)

Ya, they're pretty deep in this thread an in other threads.

Here's the deal... this is a loss for Trump, and refusing to face the facts about it isn't going to help anyone.

Trump made two mistakes here...

1. He made the choice to shut down the government in order to fight for the wall. That, itself, wasn't a mistake until....

2. He caved and let it reopen without getting anything.

In these political fights, if you're going to shut down the government for something, in the end you have to get it.

Right now, the "deal" he worked out was... I agree to reopen the government, in exchange I get nothing.

So in other words, he just wasted everyone's time.

I support the guy, I voted for the guy, and I may vote for him again depending on who in the republican party runs against him. But I'm not so blindly following him that I will refuse to recognize mistakes when they are made.

screenshot me too leaf, in three weeks time a national emergency will be declared and you will all crawl back into your caves like the rats you are.

Attached: 1542061901776s.jpg (250x250, 4K)

What stage of cope is this?

Ok guys, I'm a conservative and I don't think that he caved. In my opinion and from my observation I think what happened was that he realized that neither of the bills to open the government passed in the senate and that there are thousands of Americans out there not being paid right now. I think that he agreed to open the government temporarily because of that reason. I also think that he did it because it gave people in congress time to debate and create a bill that could be a compromise without having the shutdown loom directly above their heads. Give it time gents. Give it time.

you bet your ass we are

Attached: 20_dollars.jpg (500x374, 58K)

Are you Trump supporters forgetting about the plan and 4d under water backgammon?

I agree as a “true conservative”© We need a real principled leader like former Arizona senator Jeff Flake to right the ship of our party to a bright and progressive future : )

Attached: 4D75A196-350B-4886-931C-179CFB76AC2B.jpg (1024x667, 64K)

>the entire media isn't just a massive psyop though

Why does everyone think he "caved?
>Be Trump
>Accheive longest shutdown ever, save the gov hundreds of millions
>Open just long enough to process payroll and tax returns, in effect bribing everyone
>Shut it all down again in less than a month
>Use emergency powers and build wall, knowing congress and the courts can do fuck all about it

Why is this flying over everyone's head?

Exactly, so might as well do this and call it a win. Government workers are not known for their intelligence.

:^)

Attached: IMG_20190125_174328.jpg (1024x416, 65K)

I think it's sad when Trump was willing to compromise first before the Democrats. Isn't he supposed to be some irrational, hateful, arrogant tyrant that always demands his way? This seems awfully uncharacteristic for that to be the case.

Attached: 1534162127628.gif (320x240, 2.12M)

>is the first one to reply without fail
like pottery

Attached: mediabias_dark.jpg (958x956, 189K)

That's reassuring

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA