Why Are Low IQ Leftists Acting Like They Just Won The Super Bowl?

It's actually kind of amusing.

Trump gets to deliver SOTU in the House as normal and make his case to the entire country, which is already warming a bit to the idea of the wall, while also getting the federal employee welfare queens to stop whining about MUH PAYCHECK, and if the Democrats refuse to compromise in the next 3 weeks, we're right back to where we were and Trump will declare an emergency.

This is a pyrrhic victory for the left, AT BEST, and may very well turn into an outright loss in the next 3 weeks.

Attached: 1548403866072.jpg (1024x482, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2019/01/25/politics/pelosi-state-of-the-union-date/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cnn.com/2019/01/25/politics/pelosi-state-of-the-union-date/index.html

lol

I'm almost 55 years old. I've been around to see:

Reagan try to tell me ketchup is a vegetable.
Bush 41 tell me to read his lips.
Clinton be a sexual psychopath.
Bush 43 be Bush 43
Obama think his skin colour passed for political policy.

I thought I had a decent bullshit filter. But Trump caught me off guard. At least he wasn't a professional politician. The lowest of the low. I thought, ok maybe here's something different.

Nope. Just the same old bullshit. Fuck him. And fuck any of his grovelling apologists. You're the real NPCs.

Let them all in and Medicare for all.

Attached: mood.jpg (536x536, 50K)

The left is so bad at optics it's hilarious.

Dude wtf.

I've never seen Acosta do anything but scream at press conferences. He's talking about memes and shit. Comparing the world to Stranger Things while he fucking says the White House is out of touch with reality.

People who can't see through into the sheer terror of the left absolutely deserve absolutely nothing.

get off chan you old fuck

Not a huge Trump guy. Didn't even vote for him (probably will in 2020 though).

But they are literally celebrating nothing. In fact, he actually took their most effective talking point, the employee paychecks, away from them.

Yeah Acostas a doublenigger but this is still fucked

Lesser teams like to pretend they can beat the Patriots.

TRANNIE DISCORD REPRESENT

>Trump won by losing
whoa, never thought of it that way

Not surprised considering how short-sighted they are. Trump has now gained an entire bloc of people who, if another government shutdown is threatened, will BEG the democrats to just cooperate sooner and pay for the wall so they don't have to go through it again. Now they know what consequences will be there, where they might not have before.

I'm 29 and I've seen your copypasta too much

>This is a pyrrhic victory for the left,

It also shows the world how petty liberals are. Trump had them by the throat and they were refusing to tap for refusing to let him protect America. These liberal animals were prepared to use peoples lives take the hits for globalist policies that don't benefit Americans or anyone really for that matter. Trump gave them a few weeks of breathing time before he puts on the strangle hold again.
You'd think they would thank him for giving temprary relief to the "vulnerable" in this case, but no, thee left are acting like they won a fight that isn't even over.

3 weeks from now they will be pile driven into the ground again.

He didn't lose though... he's given them three weeks. That will at least give some of these people time to find new jobs or get their shit together. You should never try to build your world upon a government safety net because then you will be wholly vulnerable to the state. Democrats don't care about the vulnerable, they only care about globalism. The wall is no biggy in the grand scale of things and 5 billion ain't shit compared to the money they have wasted in extremely dumb wars they always fight that don't do anything but hurt the reputation of the USA.

The cartel war south if the border is a big fucking problem though, drugs and gangs are a big fucking problem and illegal immigration is a big fucking problem. For everyone. Building this wall is a symbol that the evil age of globalist terror is coming to an end. Trump is getting all the old world fueds to settle down before drawing America back into itself to be the isolationist republic it was always supposed to be. He's got North Korea and South Korea talking, he's destroyed ISIS and stopped arming terrorists, he's recognised Jerusalem while telling Israel to recognise Palestinian territory and he has rocked the Chinese economy, destroying any ambitions it might have had about being a new super power. He is going to propose a new Iran deal, which could be interesting and he has criticised the wicked EU for its evil acts and supports the heroic British people for wanting to get away from this evil empire.
Trump is doing, very, very, very, very, very well to introduced a new kind of world order where everyone walks away a winner except the people too mentally ill to ever be happy (liberals and globalists).

You're just jealous that you will never be a chad genius like king Trump the great.

Attached: womp-womp-trump.jpg (1430x1384, 174K)

this is a shill post, it was made with a Canadian flag in another thread. GloboTrannies are out in force today.

More like shitposters here treating it as a copypasta.

>make his case
democrats aren't going to suddenly start opposing shitskins
he's not going to declare a state of emergency, he would've done it already
dems aren't going to change their stance

In the short term? No it changes nothing. Dems gonna nig and chimp no matter what and not change their stance. Long term though? Just slowly brings more of the undecided over to the right. They start asking, “why won’t the dems cave? Don’t they care about the people? I guess trump just hates them more.” Then he pulls this and the dems blow each other for 3 weeks and do it again. It’s a slow process, but look at kavanaugh. Just needs one major example of dems playing their hand out of stupidity and hubris and suddenly the NPCs get forced into reality.

Because as said a million times before, they have to pretend anytime they have the slightest win it isn't going to instantly backfire in their face just like every happening thread making faggot.

There is no reasoning with the True Believers on the far left, sure, but he's fighting for the minds of independents who CAN be reasoned with (like me, who was vociferously anti-Trump in 2016 but have since been won over).

Because they got ass raped last week by video so they will take a temp 3 week relief as "Drumpgh is over Trumpanzeez, orange man cave! Blue wave!"

Lmao, can't wait when in 3 weeks they start crying.

He already addressed the nation during prime time to make his case for the wall so he doesn't need the SOTU to to do that, you fucking idiot. Cope harder

Support for the wall has been steadily inching upwards, and after the SOTU, which is watched by millions more people than some random speech on a random weeknight, it will increase even further.

Like it or not, one way or another, it will be built by the time Trump leaves office in January 2025.