Quick reminder

Anyone that posts here is never going to get something like this in their entire lives. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 516.jpg (1200x1800, 366K)

Id say we will all have exactly that or whatever our hearts desire in 10 years time.

Attached: 743DD639-04E7-4457-816B-20165BFADBAD.png (1982x1074, 914K)

I will never get a some ewhore? Good

one more reason to not give a shit and go all out.

Attached: 1540470667543.png (384x368, 312K)

My bitch is hotter bar dem tits

For all you know she personally posts here every day on a tiny little pink tablet computer.

You mean a fuck ugly 3/10?
Dude half of us are married with kids. A man's worth is not derived from his attractiveness to women. Neck yourself

This

That roastie is too old

Sucks to be you.
Remember you are here forever.

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Quick reminder that you reddit faggots are here forever and we live in your head rent free.

You can literally pay for it and its not that expensive.

oh no i wont ever get a piece of fuckmeat that would be great for all of five minutes...whatever shall i do...well better become a communist and cut my cock off hey lets all go to flatlick and kill a faggot

They're pretty nice though

Attached: images.jpg (190x266, 6K)

Jealous that you can’t get a redpilled boyfriend?

£100 p/h with 10/10 whore
>go home to an 8/10 trad

ive had that. it was temporary, but that likes to get around

im a solid 5/10 at best also. id link pics of us but last time i did that she said she got death threats from people in europe

cope, memeflag, I already have. Reveal flag.

99% wont have that. And women only look like that until they're 25, 30 at best. Sage

I will prove you wrong: any 4 Chan user who makes above 60k a year or so and doesn’t have a wife or kids will more than be able to afford a quality whore like this via the website “seeking arrangements”.
Aaaand done you’ve been proven wrong. Being a fat ugly slob never prevented a man from getting top quality pussy so long as he can pay.

off topic.

Attached: 1548134134117.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

Nobody wants Tyrone's used sex doll

>wanting a pathological roastie

Reddit is that way, newfren >>>>

But how does that help me reach my divine spark? A virgin could but that too is potentially a curse.

women don't look like that ever. Thats been photo shopped to shit. Only the male form can truly ascend humanity, women only become slam pigs

That actually says a lot about women

Can you imagine living with that though? probably got the personality of a damp cloth, really boring sex, lazy, useless cunt. Just the typical general nightmare you get from a woman who has derived all their worth from looks and never developed any other part of the personality. If you want to fuck a vapid bimbo just pay for it.

>Anyone that posts here is never going to get something like this in their entire lives. Prove me wrong.
>Posts a 2D image
You ain't from around here are ya?

Would you rather have OP's girl
or a 6/10 virgin trad wife?

You’re wrong because I’ve done much better. I can’t be alone here

I already have though.

Based and redpilled fren

> Exhibit A
Are you submitting yourself as proof?

I can buy a bra at any store, retard.

have many time over, prove me wrong

>Implying I'm not trolling

Hey. I'd rather make a nice tuna salad and eat it with petite toast points.

Oh, I already did that today.
~mike

It says a lot about silly ass so called “incels” out there who bitch and whine about never getting pussy because they can’t compete with chad. Bust out your fucking wallet ya damn tards .

Attached: A388C7CE-CC59-4EFB-B9DE-687A03C647E2.jpg (252x256, 12K)

get something like what? are you implying that women are objects to be owned? that is very misogynistic of you. Here at Jow Forums we give women nothing but the utmost respect

Fuck man, do you know what "high maintenance" means?
Unless you willing to trade a lot for a piece of ass.

kek

> Anyone that posts here is never going to get something like this in their entire lives
Nobody is going to be getting " that " her entire life because she's clearly a whore, and she'll bounce from cock to cock until she's roastie.
Then someone can have her.
After she's hagly.

Hi, Mike

Her tits are fake, she has a mole on her neck, and if you remove all the makeup and Photoshop you'd probably be left with a vapid and uninteresting cunt that nobody would want to interact with outside of when they're too drunk or too lazy to bother getting a woman of actual character.

Regardless, you're only making this post because you can't make one of any value or real intellectual merit. Fuck off. Sage

Just buy her?

What now faggot

Attached: 20181121_080013.jpg (4032x1960, 1.72M)

No righteous man would want her anyways.

Attached: thots.jpg (746x888, 64K)

Attached: Z7HeRxU.png (512x512, 361K)

This is a pretty weak way to try and get us to give you fresh pics for your nudy-folders.
Do you seriously want tit & ass pics of all my ex-gfs?
How about you get fit, get healthy, step up your game and go get your own pussy

you're an old man on Jow Forums. what does that say about you

200 bucks and a nice motel room says otherwise, huehuehuehue.

Lol

So wrong, at least in one case. I doubt I'm the only one here either. Plenty of talent lurking in here.

I have a hot wife with 2 white children, a house, paid off cars and a 6 figure job. You tell me

Ec-fucking scuse me???

Attached: Chris Hansen.jpg (442x550, 34K)

>something like this
>thing
Your misogyny is showing, lib.

$1k for an hour inside her.
That's a months worth of dole payments, I wouldn't even have to have a job to fuck someone of that tier.

my wife is plenty hot.
plus she gave me a son.
she also makes me lunch every work day.
when she gets off work before I do, dinner is on the table when I walk in the door.
she isnt perfect, but I dont require perfection. looks wise she is a solid 9, but her personality makes her an 8 ;-)
in any case she is likely better than I deserve.

Cope much? Never had to pay for sex, never intend to. Get it from my wife regularly

>Anyone that posts here is never going to get something like this in their entire lives
Prostitutes like those are a dime a dozen, brah.

Just doing some good fishing

False and she is nothing special

These lies

Now show a photo without airbrush tits and makeup and when she doesn't have glassed looking druggie eyes. I don't even do photo editing and they could have spend half the effort on the body and more on the eyes.

Is that supposed to dissuade me from posting here? Like if I stopped I'd morph into Chad and start pulling women all of a sudden?

If you were meant to pull women like that you'd know it, it's not something you build up to over time. It's something you start doing naturally when you're a teenager.

>that trashy tattoo

>never going to get something like this
good deal, VD is no joke. Stay away from thots.

Sure buddy

you probably want to kill yourself and you're miserable. you also have been on this site for 5+ years

Based.

Attached: kek3.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

>old man on Jow Forums
Alright kid, anyone over the age of 25 is "OLD" to you? That's the kind of shit I hear from 15 year-olds. You're obviously too young to be here legally.
There's people of ALL ages & walks of life/careers out here. Maybe you'll learn something from them

>America
>white children

Yeah I'm not a fan. But she's hot so I put up with it

I'm old skool /b/ my dude. I just happen to be successful

same here ameribro. You just have to choose wisely and be a proper man.

I already have a really hot, super cute woman that I married early, she bore my children, and am still happily married to.

Why would I want that? She dead inside and thinks stripping gives her value.

*Props & respect

Attached: laugh.jpg (600x632, 48K)

>he selects mates based primarily in looks

How are you different from a chimpanzee again?

> better than I deserve
I feel you bro. I don't deserve this with all the fucked up shit I've done

But you posted here, senpai.

Attached: 94876.jpg (600x555, 31K)

Jow Forums is one of the more normalfaggy boards on the site and you have lots of Jow Forums autists here though.

In fact, I have so much fish here that I can feed a whole town for a month

You could easily fuck this slut when she's drunk at the club. She's going to bounce around on dicks until she's 30 and then not get an abortion one time and have a kid with some guy she isn't even in a relationship with.

Sauce me up sempai

back in my teens and early 20s, yes. now, i bang cougars, which are arguably better. younger women are more likely to be starfish with no skills. older women have a higher sex drive and know what to do with a dick.