PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - WAITING FOR THE SOUND OF FORCIBLE REMOVAL EDITION /ptg/

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/
@realDonaldTrump

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
promiseskept.com/
magapill.com/

ARCHIVED LINKS pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE twitter.com/POTUS_Schedule
WH Public Pool: publicpool.kinja.com/

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Roundtable on Reciprocal Trade Act/Senate Vote 1/24/19
c-span.org/video/?457258-1/
>SoS Pompeo @OAS on Venezuela 1/24/19
dvidshub.net/video/656188/
>SoS Pompeo meets w/UK FM Hunt 1/24/19
youtu.be/mZK-QAjdmKk
>CommSec Wilburine on CNBC 1/24/19
youtu.be/XIaepw-XC_U
>TreasSec Mnuchin @US Conf of Mayors 1/24/19
c-span.org/video/?457197-2/
>NSA Bolton on FBN 1/24/19
youtu.be/JmXmbjfNcBQ
youtu.be/8av-cPP1uPE
>NECDir Kudlow Press Brief 1/24/19
c-span.org/video/?457241-1/
>NECDir Kudlow on Dobbs 1/24/19
youtu.be/8PNuh7ooBg8
>WHStratCommDir Schlapp Statement on Venezuela 1/24/19
youtu.be/VhwA2q2Crn8
>KAC on FoxNews 1/24/19
youtu.be/i78sfUWr7Mc
>SpiceDaddy on FBN 1/24/19
youtu.be/spLUaFIoO-w
>TWO MINUTE WARNING 1/24/19
youtu.be/6K5JDw2grFc
>Pres Trump Roundtable on Immigration 1/23/19
youtu.be/PBHjY_54Bhk
>Pres Trump Roundtable on Pharma/Healthcare 1/23/19
youtu.be/7DblyDilYf0
>VP Pence on FBN 1/23/19
youtu.be/klsfOfhEnTI
youtu.be/RkrlEu_KUGM
youtu.be/EpyOUzPn5LM
youtu.be/XxoegUMM8bo
>SoS Pompeo on FoxNews 1/23/19
youtu.be/1uUsS5TzmI4
>SoS Pompeo meets/German FM Maas 1/23/19
youtu.be/a8P6xp1UaqI

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: 80s.jpg (1000x562, 744K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RDBEWVbOOgw
thegreateststorynevertold.tv
europathelastbattle.wordpress.com/watch/
hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/index.html
archive.org/details/AdolfHitlersMeinKampf-CompleteAudioBookMp3
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books_added2009-3/RevoltAgainstCivilization.pdf
youtu.be/5gnpCqsXE8g
youtu.be/p6lksJhBvas
youtube.com/watch?v=hgxLtrzoMYI
americannaziparty.com/rockwell/materials/books/pdf/WhitePower.pdf
youtu.be/FQ6Lel3Myck
e-reading.club/bookreader.php/133469/The_Turner_Diaries.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=eefcJu9NRFY
youtu.be/z0ikADSnFlw
archive.org/details/AmericanDissidentVoicesDrWilliamLutherPierce
youtu.be/h4TVNdMzSfA
prchiz.pl/pliki/Luther_On_Jews.pdf
xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf
youtu.be/i_WysyA4ZDU
balder.org/judea/pdf/The-International-Jew-Henry-Ford.pdf
scribd.com/document/340654195/Sun-and-Steel-YUKIO-MISHIMA-pdf
youtu.be/TZrflFeF3IE
youtube.com/user/PromienieNet/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

I love Trump and I hate Jews.
If you don't know about the Jews yet, Start with these:

>Crash Course: Life, Race and Politics
youtu.be/RDBEWVbOOgw
>Adolf Hitler - The Greatest Story Never Told
thegreateststorynevertold.tv
>Europa: The Last Battle
europathelastbattle.wordpress.com/watch/
>Mein Kampf Volume I & II - Adolf Hitler
hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/index.html
archive.org/details/AdolfHitlersMeinKampf-CompleteAudioBookMp3
>The Revolt Against Civilization: Menace of the Underman - Dr. Lothrop Stoddard
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books_added2009-3/RevoltAgainstCivilization.pdf
>Yuri Bezmenov - Subversion
youtu.be/5gnpCqsXE8g
youtu.be/p6lksJhBvas

After that, read this as it explains so much about what was going on in the 1960s
>White Power - US Commander George Lincoln Rockwell
youtube.com/watch?v=hgxLtrzoMYI
americannaziparty.com/rockwell/materials/books/pdf/WhitePower.pdf
youtu.be/FQ6Lel3Myck

Highly Recommended Supplemental Redpill Material:
>Dr. William Luther Pierce
e-reading.club/bookreader.php/133469/The_Turner_Diaries.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=eefcJu9NRFY
youtu.be/z0ikADSnFlw
archive.org/details/AmericanDissidentVoicesDrWilliamLutherPierce
>On The Jews and Their Lies - Martin Luther
youtu.be/h4TVNdMzSfA
prchiz.pl/pliki/Luther_On_Jews.pdf
>The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf
youtu.be/i_WysyA4ZDU
>The International Jew - Henry Ford
balder.org/judea/pdf/The-International-Jew-Henry-Ford.pdf
>Sun and Steel: Art, Action and Ritual Death - Yukio Mishima
scribd.com/document/340654195/Sun-and-Steel-YUKIO-MISHIMA-pdf
>Historian David Irving
youtu.be/TZrflFeF3IE
>Manly Palmer Hall
youtube.com/user/PromienieNet/videos

Attached: 1513098748767.jpg (666x743, 69K)

70% of America would totally agree with hating California right?

Show me your "Everyone is mad; this is great" face.

Attached: VERY hatted Umaru.jpg (453x652, 79K)

Dems need to pick up 4 seats. Colorado, Maine, Arizona and either North Carolina and Iowa, if we assume Doug Jones loses

So when Dems eventually go back on their word. THEN can we start killing?

Attached: 8C7C10FE-6D41-4B4E-8495-00C72B642805.jpg (648x1022, 137K)

Yesterday
>No cave
Today
>Shutdown over, no money for the wall

Attached: 1538768853874.gif (254x286, 909K)

Trump sucks.
He caved.
What a disappointment

Attached: 1531144088457.jpg (191x264, 14K)

>Show me your "Everyone is mad; this is great" face.

Attached: 3 drinks later.jpg (500x500, 186K)

OY VEY DON'T MENTION THEIR JEWISHNESS

Attached: iwbuf.png (572x488, 26K)

Attached: 74176BEC-DB80-4E6F-83EE-E49BFAD144E1.png (720x544, 512K)

GOOOOOOOOOOT

>4D chess, today was a win.

Attached: DuaMcAvX4AATJQj.jpg (727x868, 237K)

they should rename this general to "Tu quoque & Cope general."

So, shillings going to continue for the next 3 weeks?

Attached: 8C09DAA1-8D45-41E8-A420-B63050BF6A7E.jpg (640x772, 35K)

>Just trust the Left! The will help us out!
>We don't really need them though, because we are already secretly building the wall!

Attached: oof.png (395x474, 25K)

The last time Trump attempted to meet with democrats in "good faith" during a funded government they shafted him. Why is he doing this all over again? In 3 weeks we will be back to no deal and another shutdown. My question is why does Trump keep delaying the inevitable? Is it a good tactic to delay, i dont understand his reasoning to put off the national emergency when in 2020 he won't be able to.

Attached: schumer meet the press.jpg (890x501, 45K)

Attached: 1546832085491.jpg (484x519, 54K)

>negotiate or there will be consequences
>no u a raycissss
>okay
>negotiate or this shutdown will not end
>no we can't do that without fed monies
>okay, the Ds who broke rank will negotiate within 21 days or it's closed again and Empire Time
>HAHAHA NO U KEKED KEKED KEKED WE WIN DUMB GOYS OPEN THAT BORDER NOW Jow Forums BTFOOOOOO
>Georgetown interns spread shitposting for 21 days
praying for Saddam-tier punishments for the kikes on Valentine's Day

Attached: 1538780499748.jpg (600x779, 67K)

I have no faith in Colorado.

Attached: Fug you Colorado.png (1524x1224, 294K)

Blumpster cucks kekked hard

A Trump fence just flew over my house. I'm going to enjoy some tarragon chicken salad now.
~mike

>he's a discord tranny
>he doesn't have a fanny
>he's going to call the janny
>he'll give a little banny
>what a pair of fannies

shilling = not blindly supporting every Trump fuck up

Attached: IMG_3056.jpg (512x599, 89K)

This is not a meme, this is the Democrats actual position.

Attached: 2s23jh.jpg (500x500, 83K)

I'm going to keep posting this image and this text until you niggers get it.

a lot of people here are genuinely fucking retarded about how negotiations work, and Trump is one of the all time greats. During the election we all had a good laugh with Trump at how dumb the other side was for not understanding memes. For these retards, that shoe is now on the other foot and they're crying about it.

What Trump did today:
>broke the logjam by getting Congressional Democrats to agree even in principle to funding the wall when they'd been calling it RACIST and IMMORAL for months
>undermined Chuck and Nancy's control over their caucuses by getting rank-and-file to break from leadership's orders and agree to the above
>snuffed out the BLAMPF IS LITERALLY STARVING PEOPLE narrative
>gave urgency to the negotiations with the Feb. 15th deadline
>gave realism to the Feb. 15th deadline by having extended three separate chances after the initial shutdown for Congress to pass wall funding through proper order
>that in turn means he can trivially show the courts he's done his due diligence if and when an emergency declaration happens so SCOTUS will immediately overturn a meme injunction

Meanwhile in Retardistan:
>WAAAAAH HE CAVED
>I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON
>WHY DIDN'T HE DO THIS IN 2017
>MOMMY

Attached: white house confirms dems folding.png (1248x1266, 337K)

Attached: It suddenly dawns on me.jpg (640x480, 34K)

As a life long Californian, yes.

Yeah, Gardner is gone. It's a shame he decided to take the cuck route out, instead of going out like a man, like Dean Heller did.

Former DRUMPF supporter here. Not gonna lie, it's hilarious watching DRUMPF crash and burn

But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the SOE codes

>My question is why does Trump keep delaying the inevitable?
He is scared of being the "bad guy".

>Jewish made!
>we gave away for FREE!
suspicious_minds.mp3

Fucking lel at this retarded old fuck, take him out and shovel his swiss cheese brain into the soil.

Attached: DoDcGGaXkAEzZwf.jpg (842x676, 50K)

Why are Ricans so cancerous?

Attached: 1920617_376428892510360_988926161964902061_n.jpg (612x612, 46K)

I’ve already assumed its just california-far-east

ATTENTION
Don't let the shill cucks get you down /ptg/. This was all part of the plan. Democrats have promised to negotiate on the wall if they don't it will make Trump look good and them bad. Trump has them right where he wants them!

Attached: 1488949008201.png (390x520, 122K)

It'll be a while, 1000 "journos" layed off...

In the coming world war, casualties won't be counted by country, but by race.

Attached: 1548027320954.jpg (1252x1252, 285K)

just when I thought this guy couldn't be more of a fuck up

He needs 3 weeks to get the troops in place for the St Valentines Day Massacre.

Attached: Day of the Rope.jpg (603x453, 22K)

California is the future.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-25_14-16-10.png (1153x589, 311K)

They have been coddled by USA and never learned the hard way like Cubans.

Yeah, it just doesn’t end. Thankfully they’ll all be dead soon

Holy Christ you're a dumb cunt

>If you cave to your enemies you win.
Thanks, Trudeau!

he only real option left is to vote democrat and hope the republicans get the message #warrenwomen

Attached: 1525753239655.jpg (500x495, 53K)

>Trump is going to cuck you stupid shills, its 4D chess!
>okay maybe he fucked up that one time but he wont the next!
>(see omnibus for an example)
This cycle keeps repeating and /ptg/ is such a disaster now. It's glorious, but sad because I wanted trump to succeed.

Attached: B05D4FB8-4D5A-476F-85FF-115099C6F487.png (369x419, 129K)

>This was all part of the plan.
shitty plan then

>So, shillings going to continue for the next 3 weeks?
Give it 12-24 hours after other ecelebs and pundits weigh in with common sense. If you let D&C bullshit instill doubt, you will be a waste. How many times has this happened before, and within 24 hours the plan becomes apparent. There will be a wall, and they can tell me to cope all they want. They can call me a Jew, or a faggot too. I don't care. Tomorrow by this time, they will have figured out that their "feel good" moment was just another lie they fed themselves.

RBG IS DEAD

>promised to negotiate on the wall
>what can we trade for a wall?
>nothing
>oh...
Negotiations over. They already said they'll never agree to it.

Expanding on the point I made in the previous thread, how valid do you think "X% of Americans support Y economic policy" in an argument?

>Don't let the shill cucks get you down /ptg/. This was all part of the plan
THIS THIS THIS THIS! trump didn't want the wall anyway.

cuck shill

See? Everyone hates California.
It represents how Colorado has fallen.
>Caliniggers move in
>weed gets legalized
>more Calinigger scum moves in
>gay liberal jew gets voted in as governor

Attached: 1520452583580.png (554x901, 535K)

IF YOU DO NOT UNCONDITIONALLY SUPPORT PRESIDENT TRUMP THEN YOU ARE A SHILL.

FUCK OFF, SHILLS.

>some people here *still* think a judge "can't order X"
...How?
How is this still confusing to you after 2 whole years of injunctions upon injunctions, and orders against everything Trump has done that isn't uniparty approved.

King Hawaii or any other Democrat/RINO district judge could literally order Trump recreate the peepee tape and air it on CNN, and the *ONLY* thing acting as a check against the order would be Trump telling them to fuck off

Attached: 1532952860296.png (741x609, 27K)

I pledge allegiance to McDonalds

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-25_14-59-49.png (516x567, 291K)

Leave us whites alone you fucking mutt

Attached: C.H.U.D. .jpg (261x375, 23K)

An agreement to talk is not a fucking deal. The negotiations had already taken place over 30+ days of the shutdown. He can declare an emergency at any point he wants or feels the need to do so, Congress does not need to be consulted. That is Article II powers, and using Congressionally vested powers to boot! There is no legal challenge to a DoE, period. The only legal challenge comes from funding appropriations and redirections -- and even that is, frankly, going to be a win eventually for POTUS. Again, this is all written into the law, AND there's a standing Congressional Act (Secure Fence, 2006) which specifies what/where, aside from the various narco-trafficing laws, etc. that have been found which he could use to push the issue.

Instead, now they formed a jelly-kneed bipartisan committee. BFD. Nothing will come of it. Guaranteed.

The biggest fear I have is that committee be FULL of cucked out bullshit from RINOs. Amnesty/DACA extensions until infinity, big gibs for TPS, etc. In other words, everything that POTUS *could* use as leverage otherwise for additional wall (or the RAISE act) will be written away by the fucking cucked Republicans for a few hundred miles of fence.

Trump has the constitutional authority to do this, and it will also help secure his 2020 victory at this point. His NOT using his authority for whatever reason is absurd. This is live or die shit at this point.

protect

Attached: 0.png (260x180, 5K)

It’s just annoying that Jow Forums becomes shit infested like this when I just want to watch foreigners fight each other

>person who wants healthcare to be socialized has no idea what they're talking about

Real nice argument there dumbfuck. In the first place we had a surplus BUDGET in the 1990s, not the 1980s. And that was because Newt Gingrich refused to fund literally anything Clinton wanted, and Clinton unironically cucked for Gingrich. The 1980s had a massive budget DEFICIT because Reagan pumped up the economy by dumping cash into the military which dumped cash into industry, artificial growth.

In the second place the tax on the rich never amounted to anything substantial and would not now because the rich have a tendency to take small salaries specifically to avoid these kinds of retarded taxes because the BULK of their gain in wealth comes from their assets appreciating in value, not them getting a big fat fucking paycheck at the end of the year.

Inevitably to fund these shitty programs you would end with them extending taxes on the upper middle, then the middle, then the lower because the rich will never pay enough in taxes.

Thirdly is the fact that simply seizing their assets- Trump tower, Bezo's amazon shares etc. would not fund the programs either because much of what the rich own is functionally worthless or worth far less in practical terms. Trump tower is worth more than it would be simply because it has Trump's name attached to it, Facebook produces nothing of actual value except it is valued highly because of how they've leveraged information as a source of income- simply seizing the shares would not cause the government to suddenly be rich.

Your ideas are fucking childish and only make sense in a pre-fiat, industrial economy in which wealth is primarily generated by goods produced- food, cars, clothes, televisions. In the modern era the GDP does not accurately represent goods produced because this is a service economy where some slut stripping while singing is valued in the millions, but produces nothing of REAL value that would keep you from dying.

>#warrenwomen
1/1024th chance of that happening

How long you been waiting to post that user

Attached: OI LOOK ITS ANUDDA SHILL FROM DA DEVIL.jpg (400x372, 132K)

They're still spics.

>I love Trump and I hate Jews

this makes no sense whats so ever. pick a side and stick with it. either you hate jews and their puppet trump or you love trump and the fact that everything he does is for the jews.

>t. cuck

It's good to sit back every once in awhile and recognize something as good or bad and argue the merit of your thoughts rather than just acting smug. It promotes the long term health of the place and longevity to argue the merit of things in good faith.

Attached: remembering-arno-breker-creator-of-nazi-architecture.jpg (500x346, 64K)

>What Trump did today:
>getting to agree even in principle
> getting rank-and-file to agree
>snuffed out narrative
>gave urgency
>gave realism
>he can show
None of this is DOING anything, it's all wankery and attempts at reframing a fundamentally bogus 'negotiation' that is being done in bad faith

Shut up cuck shill it's not my fault you don't see the big picture. Trump has this all already figured out.

>cuck shill
nigga please, get on with it

Attached: 1539020346156.jpg (1731x2297, 2.22M)

Im gonna post it in a live thread now. I knew that Trump is a kike just when he bombed Syria with Tomahawks. Hes a nail in an US coffin. I Hope you faggots will pay a price for your ignorance. Our children, especially yours will have a shit live. Cope cucks like you always do. Even before the camping you were under the boot of a fuckin egiptian demon. When you will see that you are the worst NPCs

nah, Trump will most likely do or say something as a bone to throw those of his base too stupid to understand that we're getting the wall, no matter what, in 3 weeks. Be it by sword or by pen.
The SOTUA is next week, that will definitely blanket things. So the most we have to deal with the squawking on this is 4 days.

Then everyone will forget about it until the week before Feb 15th and then people will remember "oh shit, that's right"

I actually think he signed his own impeachment today. He never did anything wrong with muh Russia, but the optics are horrendous for him and he will have no backers left after today, not even from his own party.

Completely invalid. Straight white men are literally the only net tax paying demographic. Everyone else is a net drain. If it were only our own women and children, well, that's what government's for, to provide for the volk. These thieving shitskins, though, should be run out of here at bayonet point.

Do I think Trump will get us that far? No. But I do think he's going to reverse demographic decline and light the way for the one who will take us that far.

AWOO AWOO AWOO SHUTUP TRUST THE PLAN!

Attached: 1483159767192.gif (500x450, 895K)

Because your a fucking jew playing semantics. They can issue whatever they want, but they don't have the authority. Trump legitimizes it by not fighting back.

Or he doesnt want to lose support going into 2020 since hes running. The shutdown is already very unpopular for Trump so even if his base understands an emergency is necessary, his base can't win him the 2020 elections alone. This means democrats win? Or it just means the wall will be delayed until after 2020. We'll have to wait and see.

I can only speak for myself but I think a fairly large amount of people are honest with themselves like myself and don't care at all if 99.9% of people without a doubt were against what I knew to be right. Truth isn't democratic and good government isn't democratic.

Attached: freedombirb.png (371x651, 491K)

Pretty good summary. Now we only have to wait.

>t. Lebo

just embrace it, there's no other way

Attached: 1526146896785.png (436x425, 84K)

Attached: 1534109424661.jpg (600x600, 82K)

>King Hawaii or any other Democrat/RINO district judge could literally order Trump recreate the peepee tape and air it on CNN, and the *ONLY* thing acting as a check against the order would be Trump telling them to fuck off
Right, and he wouldn't tell them to fuck off either. He would appeal and drag it out and waste time because he is terrified of using his authority.

I too have little faith in Colorado, the rest I'm putting in tossup territory

I don't know Oregon well but I'm suspect we can get a pickup there with a good campaign michigan will be a tossup too VA, NH and AL might go our way too

mostly nigger blood

Attached: 1547954111264.jpg (544x1024, 75K)

He threatened to explicitly use a state of emergency if congress downs t get him something worthwhile by feb 15

I just got here... going to have to move to Wyoming, huh?

YOU ALL KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO END IN VIOLENCE

HOW DID YOU THINK THINGS WOULD COME TO IT

>The negotiations had already taken place over 30+ days of the shutdown.
No they hadn't. At all. The House was refusing to talk at ALL until the government reopened. Trump called their bluff.

the only ones that applies to are the ones that won't listen
oh well, it's just three more weeks until this particular episode is over

Attached: 1521649191901.jpg (599x800, 77K)

Attached: 1547763913783.jpg (879x1200, 403K)

1000 shills lose job, /ptg/ over run with shills.....
Interdashing...