Anyone else think Journalists have information about an upcoming false flag????

This shit all looks like predictive programming and setting a narrative before another (((event))) happens.

Attached: 1536799946962.png (1160x536, 114K)

MrKW guess what happened to the last hilarious asshole that thought they could take on Jow Forums?
I'm surprised Avenatti hasn't an hero'd yet...I guarantee he's gonna kill a couple strippers then off himself right after though.
Do not poke bears.

>cease and desist. Or be shut down.
giggling intensities.

Oy vey 4 chins told me to learn how to code, it’s anudda shoah !

Attached: C122C01A-DA9A-4191-A8BE-31DBA376EC32.jpg (271x261, 42K)

I really do think they are setting the stage for another false flag.

Attached: 1543630431663.jpg (1921x1880, 2.3M)

These were the threads posted last night. Also look at the catalog, there's still threads calling for violence.

Attached: 1537196819653.jpg (1080x1126, 846K)

Attached: 1523956844686.png (625x370, 157K)

My wife wanted to watch the idiot box last night and the only thing on was some commie bullshit law&order SVU. The episode was about some Incel raping Stacy's that were with Chads. It was fucking surreal.

I’m getting the same feeling.

You incels have it coming

They're gonna get us soon, will probably take down 8 the same week

this place is scripted, so yes

>the 4th estate
Where is it written that there is this "4th estate"?
Where is the codified?
Oh, yeah, it isn't.

More like the fifth column.

>incel
My image above has already proved that "incel" is being pushed by the Israeli government.

Journalists are terrorists

Attached: the_journalist_fears_the_anime_avatar.png (588x458, 57K)

Journalists literally spammed threads yesterday about themselves just to write hit pieces and articles about "Jow Forums" because they're setting the stage to call these people violent. The patsy for the false flag will have a fake facebook profile full of Jow Forums stereotypes and will probably have a bunch of pictures of him taken by Mossad niggers setting a narrative.

lmfao these faggots have no idea that "comments are owned by the poster"
i love seeing these kikes squirm

bump for anons to keep giving them hell

>Members of 3rd estate (The common people) attack the 4th estate

Maybe it's because you are the enemy of the people, propagandists and intentional agitators.

come at me, bro

shhhhh

It’s pretty much inevitable at this point, it’s a good thing though that they’ll be forced to kill dipshit journalists to do whatever they want (pass more censorship laws) rather than just doing it outright

Maybe just maybe these morons will realize they are being set up to be killed, and will realize how insidious their masters are. Probably not though who the fuck am I kidding

but Jow Forums is anonymous so it's likely just journos coming here to create drama that didn't exist to begin with. it's all one big ruse by a bunch of now unemployed nutjobs.

Iranians are going to kill you all. Remember the Liberty.

i think journalists should be required to wear a distinguishing mark so everyone knows they are dealing with scum

bump

Shut a Chan down and 10 more will go online

Attached: Smug5.png (420x420, 5K)

Look at this shit.

Attached: 1529516390638.png (684x691, 386K)

schizo posting

LOOK AT THIS SHIT!!!!!

Also at staged event last weekend they had a kid dressed up like Dylan Roof.

Attached: 1528209215272.jpg (545x246, 23K)

They're still keeping this story alive. And they brought up Dylan Roof out of nowhere. Coincidentally at the rally the glow in the dark spooks had a kid dressed up as dylan roof.

I guess another false flag is coming.

Attached: 1545980432877.jpg (700x420, 53K)

Attached: 1526095314134.jpg (3636x1818, 2.11M)

Thanks glowie, like we already didnt know that.

Hilarious. For all the standup comedians (((they))) produce the jokes seem to escape most.

>Hilarious. For all the standup comedians (((they))) produce the jokes seem to escape most.
They also make fake glow in the dark "White nationalist" memes to paint a fake narrative. Truly evil.

Who exactly are you talking about?

Attached: 1544310807027.png (132x165, 43K)

These kikes are so "hollywood" they brought a dylann roof lokalike

Attached: 1541690590638.png (534x401, 334K)

>t. cutdick brain damaged mind control slave
i'm so glad you all project your disease onto others because it makes you real easy to spot

Attached: 1543416154184.jpg (1959x2916, 3.19M)

>cutdick

My skin is intact faggot

>reddit spacing
>calling people schizo
Nah you're another Israeli terrorist trying to destroy the United States.

Are they finally going to take down the infamous hacker and harassment campaign organiser known a Jow Forums? Good.

Attached: Reddit.png (392x597, 276K)

>Are they finally going to take down the infamous hacker and harassment campaign organiser known a Jow Forums? Good.
No because every time they prep the consciousness by predictive programming it gets exposed. Also these journalists are trying to flip the script calling Jow Forums people terrorists after they were all advocating to kill little kids.

>screen cap at 23 sec

Journalists are butt hurt little faggots

Who cares
>candyvan.jpg

I dind't take the screencap. I found it in another thread

>Who cares
Obviously you care since Jow Forums is calling this shit out for what it is. All you kikes do is try to subvert and lie and destroy because you're evil.

Bump

>predictive programming
I think you're right in the sense that an anti-Jow Forums meme is being manufactured, but please don't use this schizo term.

(((Jewnourlists))) dont like competition so they'll just shut down open source platforms

Fucking gatekeepers are all they are

No, I absolutely do not. You're the fucking idiot talking about it. This place is monitored by the enemy constantly, so you're just putting the idea in their heads. You're planning their next move for them.

Take your meds m8, every kid with a long fringe isn't a Dylan Roof lookalike

>take your meds
You guys all talk the same, as if you're actually AI programmed and only have a limited repository of talking points you can use.

Attached: Capture.jpg (603x291, 38K)

Journalists need to learn JavaScript so they will be employable in the new economy

Kek!

Attached: Capture2.jpg (595x511, 61K)

today i will remind them

Attached: 1548408603528.jpg (1024x1024, 200K)

Jow Forums.gov operations shall continue uninterrupted

>cutdick brain control slave
>Israeli terrorist on Jow Forums
That's a schizo post right there.

>since the start of the Trump campaign

We've been calling each other nigger as long as the board has been around. This is why journalists are getting fired en masse. Because they are lazy fucks that can't do proper research.

>Jow Forums.gov operations shall continue uninterrupted
Can this already happen officially. I unironically believe that Jow Forums.gov would be an asset to this country.

Because you're saying that a blurry photo of a kid with long hair is a Dylann Roof lookalike deliberately brought in for reasons, those aren't the statements of a sane man. The kid hasn't even been mentioned in any of the coverage, its all been on Nick so I'm really not sure what you think they gained from it

i love how the media thinks this is THE Jow Forums..

they have no idea this is 1 is the fake 1. STILL.

perfect to see them falseflagging themselves..
they fell into it again, hook, line. sinker.

Fake news unfairly demonizes people, and then when the free market feeds them a dose of reality, people naturally clown them. Karma is a bitch propagandists, grow a pair.

Fake news not only demonizes people, but they were calling for unapologetic violence as a chorus all over social media. On top of that they make threads here and then screenshot only portions of them to frame a narrative that they're victims. It's sickening.

>posting smug pepes on twitter while telling unemployed bloggers to learn how to code is a "terror campaign"

And then they whine when we call them snowflakes

Attached: ptsd.jpg (1154x872, 214K)

>muh 4th estate
The media have to be some of the most self important faggots on the planet

Journalists are the enemy of the people super Mario bros 2

Attached: 1543703380939.jpg (700x754, 100K)

Attached: 1525165798824.png (877x481, 120K)

Trump is right

>organized terror
>organized
Newsfags don’t realize nothing is organized. It’s just lulz and hive mind.

The only thing that is organized are the shill campaigns that pop up out of nowhere to paint this board in a certain light.

Attached: 1528578941679.jpg (2550x3006, 2.35M)

Attached: 1524670221703.png (1365x767, 1.77M)

Attached: 1546565936237.png (1365x767, 1.32M)

>take your meds
>wrong side of history
>oh, sweetie
>dog whistle
>project much
Its like a script.

Gab is for free speech and has proven to be pretty resilient to the cabal. I think the journos are responsible for a whole lot more deaths than we realize. Assange gave a talk one time that the mockingbird media has been responsible for like 3 kills each because of their propaganda pushing that gets our soldiers into these wars that last 17years. No one is calling for journalists to be harmed just for them to be tried in court for their treasonous acts.

Gods work user.

TRUMP is the people

Attached: 1547718179213.png (459x555, 368K)

Trump is the messiah

coincidence goyim

>Take Meds
>Be on Literal Wrong side of History
>Literally lack the mental capability of Critical Thinking because im Sedated
>YOU GUYS ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY
>TAKE YOUR MEDS
>one of us, one of us, Gooble Gobble Gooble Gobble
Keep fighting the good fight brother

>coincidence goyim

Attached: 1542579429743.jpg (500x668, 123K)

The "fourth estate" proclaimed itself. It is power seized, not power bestowed.

Jow Forums is getting raided by furry spam now

There should be a special, dedicated server in hell for hosting just such posting.

Yes

Attached: 1547482120721.jpg (500x933, 171K)

bump

They’re just mad and lashing out. Give them the weekend to get some black guys cum in their belly and they’ll be fine Monday. Back to writing fan fiction white man tourtue.

Its not like theres not some IRC shell we couldnt put together and all get onboard with and do shit on a more covert level, even if he wasnt full of shit. That dudes an idiot.

You are giving journalists far too much credit. They are barely smarter than you are.

Also this. Journalists are some of the dumbest sons of bitches around.

You’re right it’s always annudah Shoah goy friend.

Attached: B212BEF4-3AB5-42F9-B905-97D73C20CD5A.jpg (640x360, 63K)

Stop listening to the leftist Civil War meme.
This is a meme to incite violence with two outcomes.
>Far right people make power plays and the left replies by cracking down.
>The left mobilizes the military to make an attempt at the presidency.
They want a Civil War

>Calling for violence.

>A bad thing.

Only a civil war/race war will set this country free.

Attached: 1519160762696.jpg (288x288, 29K)

Smug hat wearing child evil. This righteous and gods chosen.