I’m done with Jow Forums

There are seemingly more shills than real posters on here now and some of you newfags actually falling for the shill memes and helping them.

We/you should have no tolerance for anyone who spouts the following as they are shill lines only:

>trump is a jewish tool!/kike
>the real shills are the pro trump guys
>the donald bad
>any fucking ally, bad.
>that ally of ours who hasnt said anything bad yet is a kike!
>pol hates trump
>omg guys i give up on trump, im off to vote left now

And many obvious others

Anyone who believes this shit has fallen for their trap and is a moron

We don’t want to turn into the shill run otherchan. But you fuckers are letting it happen. Nobody is fighting the shills anymore so newfags come here and believe those ars real posters. You are all shit.

Im going where the rest of real pol went, every other board.

Attached: F7C016E7-36A3-4A9F-8662-DA00AD9B9C56.jpg (563x740, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XaFhfPT1ev0
washingtonpost.com/politics/james-comeys-memoir-trump-fixates-on-proving-lewd-dossier-allegations-false/2018/04/12/64493866-3ce2-11e8-974f-aacd97698cef_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.352ea390f0b9
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qhCFQO0JTkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You do understand that Trump is on the same level of Liberal as Hillary or Merkel, yes? You cannot win. Beat your father to death, join me toward Immortality.

Trump is a free man, he represents us. Mist importantly he’s not corrupt and he’s not a globalist.

Do not give an inch to shills

>Defeatist propaganda tactic
>also demoralise tactic

Enjoy your shekels

I’m not a shill duh.

>if u dont worship trump ur a shill!!!1

Shill posts in this thread demonstrating my case

>Beat your father to death, join me toward Immortality.
What else, something crazy I guess, like stabbing yourself or sumfin?

Lack of redpill threads
Lack of happening threads with ton of links and livestreamers
People post shit with no links
Never use pastebin anymore
Nothing Ron Paul anymore
Lack of skyking threads...
No more polandball threads...
No Ben garrison originals

Jow Forums isn't the same as it was

>He thinks anti trump people are newfags
This was a lefty board before you leddit and social media faggots showed up for trump. And it'll be a lefty board again when you're all gone

Bump

>There are seemingly more shills than real posters on here now
Well, looking at catalog, you'd definitely think that. However, it's more likely just one or two guys spamming this stuff. One person can fuck up a forum, if the mods are useless faggots, as they always are.

Why is the biggest faggot always a leaf? Jow Forums was split from /new/ precisely because people started noticing too many (((coincidences))) in the news. There has literally never been a time, when Jow Forums was leftist.

Attached: brainlet15.jpg (600x600, 32K)

This is my favorite meme.

maybe its the enormous multifaceted disruption campaign thats been waged here for several years?

Attached: 1515299675840.png (1896x200, 74K)

I even see the same threads posted with same pictures.... Daily

Irony

Attached: 1548441001223.jpg (811x501, 175K)

At most it's 10 bitter trannies from discord. I really doubt anyone would pay for these faggots, when they're so retarded that they'll do it for free. Although, as notes, we do get the exact same baits and shills every fucking day.

So what is an user to do?
Lurkers are learning Jack shit
And oldfags have given up or don't have time to post quality posts...

If you fall for shill memes you should have lurked moar before posting OP. saaage

>I'm an oldfag leaving Jow Forums

Why

are

you

reddit

spacing?

Attached: 1536897664173.jpg (720x707, 47K)

Absolute retard, let shills and plebbit spam themselves, this place survived many raids and never, under any circumstance, leave the board, if you leave they win

the report button is a thing

Anti-Trump concern trolling should be a red flag and a permanent ban. Unfortunately the mods are bought off by the DNC.

we never liked you anyway

Jow Forums is performance art

SEETHING

>never, under any circumstance, leave the board
>implying you could
This shithole survives these raids, because people literally can't leave.

Attached: here forever.jpg (630x630, 42K)

>>any fucking ally, bad.
very homosexual

this is from six years ago, they were using bots to spam in coordinated campaigns
If you lurk here enough, you can find posts you made, word for word, copied and said by other flags, months or years later. They must log everything and determine what posts elicit the most responses or the longest response time

Attached: 1415603387305.jpg (4999x4666, 2.51M)

From the archives I looked at Jow Forums was basicallg a natsoc libertarian board.
Nowadays is natsoc fascist monarchy (insert any ideology) and people all over the world fighting against zionism.

GTFO already. No need to make a BAW! thread.

You’re and idiot payment has been proven like 59 times

make quality threads and stop complaining

Faggots have been doing this for years. Though I wonder how many posts on this thread/other threads have actual people in them. Who's to say you're not a bot or the OP isn't a bot.

I've been on 4 chan since at least 2008 and I'm on here for several hours everyday since 2015. I lurked /b/ and then Jow Forums for a year before I started posting, that's the way it was, there was board culture, we didn't even have a winter ball this year

Attached: 1436590262627.jpg (2268x900, 279K)

>payment has been proven like 59(0) times
ftfy

Would love to listen to track related with those babes...

youtube.com/watch?v=XaFhfPT1ev0

Attached: dating.png (1227x1022, 371K)

we have made a lot of enemies in the past few years

Attached: 1514627749581.png (720x1280, 229K)

>we didn't even have a winter ball this year
It was a pretty faggy tradition, though.

Calling out reddit spacing is a shill thing at this stage

>we have made a lot of enemies in the past few years
How? Literally the only thing we want is to be left alone.

yeah, but it was fun

Attached: fuck the trap pol.jpg (2448x3244, 1.29M)

U r a nigger m8
XDDDDDDDDDDD

it's frustrating as fuck watching newfags bump faggot nigger kike shill threads to the limit like a bunch of dumb cunts.

The thing is; I don't think anyone cares or will fall for this on any website. Especially Jow Forums. We've all seen this type of garbage. If anything it fuels anger towards race mixing. It wouldn't normalize it.

fake news. There have never been that many women on 4channel at one time

Nigger he has a jewish son in law with seedy relatives and his daughter is a converted kike, loaded his cabinet with bankers, and people calling this out are shills? How fucking dumb are you?

John Podesta was woken up at 2am one night by a text message telling him his icloud was deleted with the message "Make America Great Again"

Attached: pol hacks Podesta.webm (1024x576, 2.53M)

Individual 1 is fucking finished.

Attached: 1520782066874.jpg (366x326, 43K)

das rite

Attached: FE0AF649-6174-4387-9014-FB073CAACCD1.jpg (917x758, 143K)

mods are faggots and deserve death no execptions

>left alone

They don't understand the concept.

Yeah, okay, some anons sometimes have a bit of harmless fun, but most of Jow Forums just wants to be left alone.

Doesnt matter, theyll chase every white person down for muh holohoax and make them suffer. Pleading to be left alone is worthless against these fucking satanic kikes, and if you think this will be resolved by voting, youre fooling yourself

>3 out of 7 are about kikes
Nice try schlomo

Attached: 20190124_061328.jpg (296x181, 33K)

Honestly I get you man. The shills are out hard. It’s been like that for ages tho. Any right wing eceleb that gets popular ends up being hated here thanks to shills. It’s so funny how Jow Forums seems to hate the same ecelebs liberals fear and hate. Really gets the noggin a joggin.

That said, you gotta understand that this shit with trump has turned many people like myself off legitimately. All I wanted from him was a wall. He promised it. He ran on it. He could have got it but used his political capital on fucking permanent tax cuts for the rich and then lower tax cuts for middle class that expire in a few years unless renewed. the wall shoulda been first. Before tax breaks. Before healthcare.

I’m not off the trump train entirely but if three weeks are up and he doesn’t get the wall going then I’m done and I’ll just sit home on Election Day. I’m not going to fight for someone who makes false promises. I did that with Obama in his first term and regretted it.

Ps pic related

Attached: E34FC9E3-A070-48EA-8FFF-ACACB0D83695.jpg (1024x1024, 204K)

Newfags ruined it.
I’m glad to be first one to say that

Attached: jews.jpg (272x479, 30K)

No, shills ruined it

So flag and ignore the fuckers.

>cant leave
I wish that was true, but i cant bring myself to believe it, shills vastly outnumber any quality posters, every faggot on reddit knows of this place and will bimp trash and mods are compromised, which further isolates these posters, after a while they will just leave

>government shutdown happens
>actual less /ptg/ shilling occurs
>implying this is a bad thing

/pol; used to be about POLITICAL DISCUSSIONS not idolizing a fucking politician.
The only person I give a fuck about right now is our new president. I voted for the fucking guy but I won't be blinded by trumptard levels of bullshit. If he makes a misstep, I am going to fucking complain about it, I won't go the 44D chess on it.

That is what non NPC people do. Get used to it.

Attached: fuckkkk.jpg (249x249, 26K)

>see you tomorrow

Attached: you.jpg (1649x931, 132K)

It's funny watching the shills panic so hard. If they start becoming happy and stop shilling then we should be worried. As long as they are sperging out this hard, we know we're winning. They're terrified rihhht now and That's a good thing.

Attached: facts.jpg (767x828, 136K)

lurkers know they are shills, trump just ends shutdown for 3 weeks and everyone of them started spaming bs. it's obvious if you are not dumb af.

former drump voter here btw.

See you tomorrow.

>/pol; used to be about POLITICAL DISCUSSIONS not idolizing a fucking politician.
It has been contained to a single thread quite well. Right now every fucking thread is a bait about Trump.

thousands of threads about a kid in a maga hat, a fucking razor ad, movies...

this is not politics, this is slide level shit.
When the MSM becomes a circle jerk about them being biased, you have a problem.

The MSM has always been full of shit, even before Trump.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

MY TRUMP SAFESPACE HAS BEEN VIOLATED

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

R/THE_DONALD ISN’T LIKE THIS

Attached: 72B40F43-C184-4E0A-9452-792B1CAFA32F.jpg (360x360, 21K)

Shill post

Huh. Is this an elaborate bait or the actual thing?

Literally most of the threads are shill threads that are anti trump and you complain about ptg? Moron or shill?

>after a while they will just leave
I wonder... the ones who act out of spite will likely go insane, no?

Attached: 1487230913091.png (295x500, 379K)

Trump is NOT /ourguy/ but he is the closest to it than any other that could had been elected. We have him in the whitehouse now so we must get behind him on the issues that we have overlap with. Come 2020, we should have him another 4 years because lets face it, we wont get anyone better yet.

Take what you can get.

> U.S. government reopens
> Shills increase
Surprise, Surprise.

our shitposts were discussed in the highest levels of government

per the amazon (CIA) owned Washington post:
washingtonpost.com/politics/james-comeys-memoir-trump-fixates-on-proving-lewd-dossier-allegations-false/2018/04/12/64493866-3ce2-11e8-974f-aacd97698cef_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.352ea390f0b9

>Trump did not stay quiet for long. Comey describes Trump as having been obsessed with the portion dealing with prostitutes in the infamous dossier compiled by British former intelligence officer Christopher Steele, raising it at least four times with the FBI director. The document claimed that Trump had watched the prostitutes urinate on themselves in the same Moscow suite that President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama had stayed in “as a way of soiling the bed,” Comey writes.

>Comey writes that Trump asked him to have the FBI investigate the allegations to prove they were not true, and offered varying explanations to convince him why. “I’m a germaphobe,” Trump told him in a follow-up call on Jan. 11, 2017, according to Comey’s account. “There’s no way I would let people pee on each other around me. No way.” Later, the president asked what could be done to “lift the cloud” because it was so painful for first lady Melania Trump.

>Then, on May 9, 2017, Trump fired Comey, leading to the Justice Department special counsel’s Russia investigation.

Attached: pol dossier more.jpg (1184x1940, 715K)

It's been pretty fucking bad for the last few months, really. Although right now it's just ridiculous.

>Trump
I honestly think this is the most pathetic shit ever. Jow Forums is being pulled in by fucking Trump twats, mexican soap opera tier american politics, a mexican american goblin, a stupid kid with a hat and a fucking razor commercial.

When the fuck can we talk about the polish dude being stabbed? The shit happening between Ukraine and Russia?
ALL EYES ON TRUMP is a fucking psyop.

The tweets and drama of a fucking boomer twatter addict is really not relevant at this point. US politics is so fucking boring.
What is happening in Finland, politically, let us talk about that for a change instead of a fucking american president buying hamburgers for the 2000th time.

/ptg/ is all american Trump loving.
Why the fuck can't there be a thread about Trump's fuck ups?

Better yet, can we spend a day without having to see some new mexican soap opera shit about Trump?

I don't even know what the fuck is going on in Australia at this moment. Did you guys even find a stable leader? Tell me more.I don't want to hear about fucking American politics for at least a month.

>I'm gonna leave Jow Forums for places where the shilling and leftism is worse!
You'll be back by tomorrow, buddy.

This
I want to know what is happening in Finland
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qhCFQO0JTkk

at least Jow Forums is elite again though...
not that a babby victory means much though

Attached: pol4cclogo WIP.png (1000x1000, 259K)

Yes, this is how it worked. Trump was a means to prevent certain war and end war. The reason we can't get anyone better is Reps forgot who they were and even moderate Dems are being devoured by their rabid progeny and public opinion is framed by hysterical ideologues at the trash rags fueled by social media. The picture is much bigger, but you get the picture.

Attached: 1487231671401.jpg (798x604, 64K)

It's not Jow Forumsacks making those threads. Or atleast not the 90 % of them.

If ptg has to be contained to one thread then contain discontent with trump to one thread

yes...thank you, sane brit bro.

what is happening in finland?
please tell someone who is stuck in the fucking sewage

>Why the fuck can't there be a thread about Trump's fuck ups?
Have you looked at the catalog lately? I'm starting suspect you're just another shill.

quitternigger

>what is happening in finland?
It was cold. Now it's warm again.

The posters who act out of spite will be flooded with programming and spam to demoralise them and try to force off the board, nobody sane will post for no one.
The shills who act out of spite will need to be converted the same way they were converted to be shills, which is quite hard and will require counter-shilling on the same level as paid shills, something people here, having actual lives will have trouble doing, we need rats in shareblue and the likes of them to actually do something.

>Scandinavia
>warm
lmao no
you are tepid at best

>if you dun h8 trump u a shill!
So that's how it works.

Warm in the winter? In Scandinavia?

>The posters who act out of spite will be flooded with programming and spam to demoralise them and try to force off the board, nobody sane will post for no one.
I have to admit, this is really fucking annoying. When you write a well-though out message with multiple paragraphs and someone starts to spam spiderman, you tend to get a bit demotivated.

>commies think they own anything
You have /leftypol/, faggot. Go back.

Constant praise and no discussion should fuck off back to rettardit.
Political discussions have led to arguments and murder...I want to see ARGUMENTS in all threads.
Containment shit is reserved for the NPC mother ship that is rettardit.

Why the fuck should Trump be immune to criticism?
American politics has become so fucking two party that even discussions on this shit show should now be quarantined?

fuck that.
Burger madness is the problem....the force majeur to only adhere to "I love Trump" is nauseating.
Have the fucking balls to have a discussion or fuck off back to rettardit where they have containment boards.

It was -30 C a few days ago, but now it's not even -10 C, so it's relatively warm.