How was an irrelevant Slavic country able to build a wall in the span of a month but the most powerful country in...

How was an irrelevant Slavic country able to build a wall in the span of a month but the most powerful country in history cannot?
>in b4 muh democrats
Literally the entire EU tried to stop them from building theirs.

Attached: 117DF3CA-7552-45FE-AAE7-1E7E8F31AFFC.png (1036x733, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Hungary
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Pressburg
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wz2oI6HlYA
youtube.com/watch?v=1cQh1ccqu8M
youtube.com/watch?v=3E7_8FWqY9o
youtube.com/watch?v=EbFh1gyuVjM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not slavic you dumb piece of shit.

>Hungary
>slavic

nigga wat

They’re Mongols not Slavs

Hungary isn't Slavic. they're not even white.

We are not slavs.

Attached: purest white genes.jpg (466x517, 68K)

This

Attached: 1519309743956.jpg (461x263, 68K)

Your president is absolutely fucking incompetent

Did you ever think the Democrats were kidding when they said he's fucking retarded?

Attached: images.jpg (279x180, 6K)

He’s literally our foremost architect and he can’t even build a fucking walk in 3 years ;_;

You are literally slavs.

Attached: CC85EF5B-394B-4633-B37D-1283AF825A75.png (1027x834, 367K)

This.
Hungarians aren't white, they are Finno-Ugric mongols.
Whites need to stay the fuck away from us.
Shaman magik

Attached: 12565396_817304675065799_1488568168659541963_n.jpg (552x615, 50K)

>2015+4
>Finno-Ugric
>Still spewing Judo-Russian lies

Hungary needs a sea port.
I feel like throwing it all in for Hungary....but for Hungary to become a superpower...it needs a sea port.
Hhmmmm….looking at the map, Slovenia looks the easiest to conquer.

k.
Then I guess we're Sumerian demigods.

Attached: 1547856332924.png (801x577, 36K)

The border between Serbia and Hungary isn't really the same size as the border between the US and Mexico. I think yanks have bigger walls surrounding private properties than the one Hungary has on its southern border. It's a tiny scale.

>hungary
>slavic
Are the memes about american education real?

Attached: 1518628607942.png (426x418, 10K)

>calling attila larpers Slavic
i follow and raise you a T R I A N O N

I’m Hungarian senpai. Was just using you to keep thread bumped. Stay awhile and chat about Hungary so we can trigger these /ptg/ retards.

Attached: 67FE25D3-DFAF-46B3-99DE-443BD23BC25A.jpg (800x800, 456K)

The R1a genes comes from our scythian heritage. :D

Attached: Scythia-Parthia_100_BC.png (550x350, 90K)

When do you assemble the horde and rampage across Europe removing the migrants?

Isn't thier border wall a chain link fence with barbed wire? If we did that they would just cut it, I think or population density in that area is easy lower than thiers is.

What then, if not finno-ugric?

I mean yeah, I get the irony in your original post, trying to imply that everyone should fuck off and I agree. But like 95% of our population had/has nothing to do with Finngolians or with the Ugor dudes.

Attached: implying.gif (400x225, 2.68M)

They are. I’m Magyarized Slovak though. My family had to leave when Jewmerica destroyed the empire. The Slowvak nationalists would have murdered my great grandparents for their loyalty to the Most Catholic Emperor. :(

Attached: 7DD73355-F1E2-4C96-9F5D-D0E1D2336579.png (420x467, 153K)

When prince Csaba's sky army returns to bring on the apocalypse.
>across Europe removing the migrants
lmao, we'd remove everyone from Europe, not only the migrants. Except for Poles, Finns and Estonians, of course.

Attached: 01_-_fejlec_0.jpg (475x673, 128K)

>Literally the entire EU tried to stop them from building theirs.
No one tried to stop them.
Many of the EU's external borders have been fenced up for decades.
And protecting the EU's external borders is up to each of the individual border states and they can freely decide whether to build a barrier or not.

Attached: journal.pbio.1002483.g003_KBfull.jpg (1500x1295, 254K)

Steppe chinks/ruskies/türks in the 800-900s. Today more like 40% slav, 40% german, 20% everything else from mainland western europe.

Maybe they dont speak a slavic language but dna shows their closest relatives are simply their neighbours, that is czechs and other slavs. People often confuse language and race, they have maybe 1 percent asiatic dna. They are just central europeans who took the language of a small group of conquerors.

We are Huns, specifically On Ogurs and Avars mixed with Slavs and the Vlachs who managed to escape being raped by Turks and Gypsies.

Attached: 31106E0B-0C90-4711-A263-F0B2BB1A9E36.jpg (1300x879, 214K)

>took the language of a small group of conquerors

Jow Forums doesn't understand this happened to a lot of peoples throughout history.

I know all of this, I thought we were talking language.

>in b4 muh democrats
Thankfully the so called (((opposition))) has no say in Hungarian politics, that bunch of retards can only dream of the power the democrats hold. The government can do pretty much whatever they want. They knew building the wall and keeping the migrants out would be popular, so they did it.
That's the catch though: they are a bunch of amoral criminals with no true beliefs or guiding principles other than the lust for power and money. Orbán would have personally kissed ever single Syrian "refugee" on the foot, if the majority supported that, regardless of the consequences of mass migration on the country.
All I want for Christmas is a true conservative party.

Wat? We are all white!, nigger!

Mi Hazank seems like a legit Conservative party. But I think you’re a bit naive if you think that Fidesz not having principles is the worst thing ever. At least they are responsive to public opinion. Western leaders straight up betray us and laugh in our faces.

Attached: 970011B4-1882-4D14-9F7E-47E42212E583.jpg (466x880, 148K)

They dab on that paprika. Also, Hungarians aren't slavic. Their language is in the same linguistic category as Finnish.

I kinda respect Orbán for pushing those reconstruction projects in the castle.
I guess he's a man of culture.

Attached: szht8.jpg (1592x1912, 1.3M)

Hungary has more relevance than Burgerland,
From a historical and cultural perspective the US is like Liberia compared to Hungary.

Attached: 1547671785622.jpg (1600x1067, 345K)

Everything I know about Hungary is from this game.

Attached: 220px-Kingdom_Come_Deliverance.jpg (220x330, 29K)

Our language is nothing like anything else. Some (((scientists))) say it's related to Finn and Estonian, and to some random Siberian deer fucking tribes, but it's bullshit. Not even a single word is similar.
Long story short: what are our origins: no fucking idea.
Some people say we come from Mongolia, we raided the chinks, but then got gtfod by them so we came here.
My great grandafther told me a story: There was an old king, he had 2 sons. Hunor and Magyar. When the king died, Hunor with half of the tribe went west. (They became the huns) And Magyar went east, with the other half, when they eventually returned, they found some of Hunors tribes remains, but no telling what happened to them, or where the rest went. Go figure

The Prime Minister of Hungary has a 2/3 majority in the parliament. The EU can't stop anything, they can just "express concerns"

>magyar invaders
>slav

Holy fuck user. My hungarian dad told me the exact same story.

Did he tell you any stories about Saint Istvan? (not sure if spelling it right, St. Steven, the patron saint of Hungary basically)

I do too. I can understand the frustration some have about football stadiums, but he’s very clever and has been instrumental in preventing the European left from being completely unopposed. His lack of radicalism is quite important in this regard.

Attached: 10791E94-5E85-40D3-BBC7-200CD41B2250.png (733x563, 749K)

Well linguistically Hungarian is an Indo-European language so I don't think we came all the way from Mongolia, also Hungarian is an inflectional language while Asian languages are mostly the separating kind. The fact we don't share any words with Finns and Estonians doesn't mean that our grammatical and syntactic rules differ. All this only means Finns Estonians and huns came from a mutual source but developed separately.

Hungarian with relatives in Budapest and they are all white with a wall surrounding country!

If Trump doesn’t get his shit together in 3 weeks or less we are done as a country and the deep state wins!

Language borders and culture! If we don’t have this we die.

We are pissed off more than we ever have been for continuing to let us down and Trump you fucking better pull the trigger and release all the foia files,use your military intelligence to prosecute the criminals that are calling your bluff daily for over many years and clean fucking house!!!!!

My family is like 90% Swabish(German colonizers moving to Hungary in the 17-18th century). Which is nice but:

My family wasn't really that integrated into the Hungarian system for long, so they didn't learn other old Hungarian stories/folk tales really, or I didn't happen to hear about them.
TDLR: I never heard about them
I remember old times Sunday lunch times with family, where when my grandparents were still alive were talking about how St.Steven is a crypto kike, we should have remained pagans.
That's everything i have left in my brain, but i would be happy if you would share some stories

Shit game, because it has no niggers, faggots and feminists in it.

Attached: Budapest-Ungarn.jpg (1700x1037, 507K)

Heard that Sumerian thrown around quite a bit that Hungarians originated from

Guess the language just evolved completely from it's uralic roots. Kind of like how modern English bears very little to no resemblance to its Germanic roots as seen with middle or old English.

We would have been Ultra Trianoned after Lechfeld had Istvan not converted us, as much as it pains me.

Attached: 4222C183-7771-49D5-9CF6-C3DDF95C4B4E.jpg (1024x682, 143K)

HUngarians aren't Slavic. AGI suspected

>Hungary
>Slavic country
Do they even teach you anything in school over there ?

>Doubt
But even if you are right, still better than this "country" we have today.
Home of 2 millions gypsies, and 8mil sheep

Attached: meanwhile in hungary.jpg (720x960, 106K)

Your family sounds nice still user. Sounds like some interesting stories were being thrown around the lunch table!

Oh man, I wish I could share stories with you user but my dad has dementia so it's quite hard for me to get anything remotely resembling a story other than some quips here and there.

Some things he tells me about are:
>Hungarians were originally crazy rapists and pillagers and general madlads who went around crazy in the Carpathian basin, until they decided finally to settle down and afterwards established their patron saint and the first king

>Something about how hungarians held back the ottomans for years and years

Quintessential German posting.
My favorite part is when you throw horse shit on the Germans house lmao.

We would have gotten Crusaded. It’s the whole reason Geza and Istvan converted unless you’re willing to believe some fairy tale about God speaking to them.

Both of those sentences are true.
Well yeh, my family is mental. Everyone in my family has a huge reputation for beating people up.
Another neat thing: We still have the original family certifications nazi germans did for my bloodline, with the swatiska seal and everything.
I am sorry to hear about your dad :(
Btw, do you speak Hungarian, or you are full anglo now?

Attached: kalandozások.jpg (736x470, 40K)

We still got crusaded by 30k knights, but we beat them off with big looses
So not an argument

Do you have names of those battles? Most English histories for Hungary just go from Lechfeld to Geza.

Thanks user. Sounds like you've got a really cool history. Treasure it and keep on listening to stories from your other relatives or even from your parents if that's a possibility. Never know when their secrets may one day be locked up inside them again (not meaning any ill wishes from this, hope you understand).

I don't speak hungarian I'm afraid. Nem beselek magyarul (only thing I know how to say sadly). I've been meaning to learn it though. Want to kinda connect with my country

Amugy mi a helyzet otthon? Quick rundown, ha lehetséges.

>leftist screeching
>New reconstructions announced in Buda Castle
>We actually started to modernize the army, bought new tanks, helicopters, artillery, etc.
A szokásos

Hardest language to pick up in Europe, if you're serious about this my advice is you move there for a few months, the grammar is atrocious, especially for first language English speakers.

I am serious enough to the point where I might just do that.

because no one in government trump included wants to dissipate the illusion of america as miracle land and get rid of our cheap mexican labour. you know this. I know this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Hungary
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Pressburg
All I find is generic wiki shit.
But i remember watching a youtube vid 1 or 2 years ago about a battle in Northen/Northwestern Hungary, over the Danube where an invading western(some sort of german) army invaded us, and we were outnumbered 2:1, we barely made it to the battlefield, even spilitting up too, and with heavy looses we made them retreat.(Thanks to our mostly horsearcher army)

Nájsz.
Cigókat még minding nagy erokkel tenyesztjük, vagy visszavettünk kicsit?

Hungry

Hungary is where all the ugly women from neighboring countries have migrated.

I'm sick and tired of my dad saying we're fucking part Asian because we are Hungarian.
Total retard

The US Government doesn't want a wall. How hard is this to understand. The USG does what donors tell it to.

Looks like that was before Lechfeld but I'll still enjoy reading about it.

>How was an irrelevant Slavic country able to build a wall in the span of a month but the most powerful country in history cannot?
Haha, you dumb nigger, Hungarians aren't Slavic, they are Chinese.

Amíg egy zsidócigány fővezérünk van, perszehogy

A kártevőt nem kell tenyészteni, szaporodik az magától.

look at the gene map and shut the fuck up

Attached: gene and nationality mapping.png (998x666, 67K)

This is ptetty ironic from a Canadian

No, they are a tribe from the west of the Urals that migrated west and mixed with the locals.

Because it wasn't a wall. It was a fence. Those are cheap and fast to put in place.
Though it still took months to get all the paperwork ready for it, even if it was unanimously accepted.
You burgers would obstruct and delay the fuck out of even a simple wire fence. It's never happening.

Public will. About half of all American's don't actually want to do anything about migrants.

Sorry I couldn't find it. But old Hungarian history where we were actually winning is viewed hard upon(and hard to find too) by our kind (((overlords))). In schools we only hear/get teached about defeats, hell our antthem is a depressing shit show too, instead of being proud how much ass we kicked.
We could learn a lot of patriotism from u guys for sure

Hungarians are more German genetically than Slavic.

Same with Czechs. Slovaks are literally just Hungarians who speak another language.

Attached: hun genes.png (912x454, 86K)

>Hungary
>Slavic
Kys

Attached: corrected.png (912x454, 99K)

>We could learn a lot of patriotism from u guys for sure
Maybe 20 years ago. Now it's all about the poor injuns, the Salem Witch Trials and poor niggers. Andrew Jackson, the Pilgrims and even Jefferson are satan. I enjoy Hungarian history way more than American and I love history. Knights always appealed to me more than cowboys.

Megy lefelé ez az orszag a retyón mióta Magdi anyus elcsúszott egy galacsinon, nyugodjon a lelke

Can I just say how pleasant this thread is without Romanians?

The wall was built quickly with some prison labour and the Hungarian military I believe. The US ultra rich leftist political factor and Hungarys state size border plays bigly into the picture as well.

I didn't post anything to you, fuck off chink

Also I think learning about Mohacs and Trianon are very important for you. It certainly must contribute to your aversion towards the invaders and cynicism towards western Europe. If nothing else conversion to Christianity basically began Hungarian history because prior to we were all illiterate savage madlads.

Attached: 1437392201671.png (1087x733, 48K)

You can refuse to do it. That is what I did. Later when you meet them you can actually screw them,

It is a good game, but it has a strong bias. It is like that, because either the developer is dumb and falls for the jewish "muh own nation" meme or it is calculated evil.
The game is set in an area only 190 km away from Dresden. At the time of the Holy Roman Empire whole territory of Poland and Czech Republic was part of the Reich. The wealth and supreme form of society came from the Germans. I doubt that anyone would have been against Germans in 1404 except for islamist invaders and jews.

Attached: Quaterionenadler_David_de_Negker.jpg (3586x2792, 3.43M)

Én valahogy úgy vagyok vele hogy menjen is, minnél gyorsabban.
Amikor a nyuggerek meg a cigányok megszavazzák a Viktort, aki aztán kinyírta az egészségügyet, utána meg nekem panaszkodik a nyugger a buszon hogy milyen gáz a korház? De az 1+1 et nem tudja összeadni, hogy ki miatt, ezek után egy-egy korházazás közbe beletesz egy-egy éljen Orbánt meg migránsot netán Sorost, úgy hogy csak magától mellém ült az üres buszon és bűzlik az izzadságszagtól. Fucking burn it all down
Megérdemel ez a sok birka még nagyon sok mindent, még nem elég, még mindig hangosan bégetnek
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wz2oI6HlYA

Because of my above mentioned Swabish heritage I don't really give a fuck about Hungary or it's people. This feeling inside me also got reinforced by the amount of retardation the general population has showed in the last 20 years.
The French and the English can go fuck themselfes, not only because Trianon, but everything else. They deserve every multiculty and truck of peace they get hundredfold for the next 2 decades until war hits.

Steppe mongol is right. We're actually black intellectuals.

>Nickelback
>bikers
>(((Ron Perlman)))
végezz magaddal

Attached: bi5sl063lbf11.jpg (312x312, 46K)

this thread is shit
gipsy holocaust when

Mention Nickelback around normalfaggots, and you will likely trigger an involuntary reflex that has been planted in their minds by the (((media))).

>They SUCK!
>All their songs sound the same!

But why? Why has Nickelback been targeted for such hatred? It's because they're 4 white males that promoted traditional values through their music. Now, I could just claim this, or I could give you evidence. Here are their first 3 singles from their debut album, 'Silver Side Up':

>'How You Remind Me': youtube.com/watch?v=1cQh1ccqu8M

The number one most played song on U.S. radio of the 2000s. Literally a song about a guy rejecting an unfaithful girlfriend when she crawls back to him.

>'Too Bad': youtube.com/watch?v=3E7_8FWqY9o

Deals with the issues of growing up without a father. Spent 32 weeks at #1 on the Billboard Rock charts.

>'Never Again': youtube.com/watch?v=EbFh1gyuVjM

The band's third straight number one about the evils of domestic violence from a child's point of view.

Clearly, the band tapped into the Zeitgeist with 'Silver Side Up.' The album was certified 8× Platinum in Canada, 6× Platinum in the US and 3× Platinum in the UK. And ever since, they've been the victims of a targeted smear campaign.

An unconscious hate exists in the minds of our peers. Just mention Nickelback to 3 people you know, and see what they have to say.

They promoted White Values, and now we hate them for it.

Attached: 1493766116026 (1).jpg (475x354, 27K)

>Those axis labels

>Semmi konstruktív hozzászólást nem jut eszembe
>Héy egy random videó!!
>NA MOST EZZEL BETUDOM OLTANI EZT A BUZÁT HÁHÁHÁHÁ
>Na lássuk mibe lehet belekötni
>Random előadó: check
>Egy TV sorozatból készült klip: check
>Egy zsidó: check
>HÁHÁHÁ OKOSABB VAGYOK NÁLAD XDXDXD
végez magaddal
Kösz nem

these type of shitposts are the reason why I keep coming back to Jow Forums

Slavic nonsense aside, Hungary is not infected with left wing faggots.