When a LARP goes too far

When a LARP goes too far

Attached: FYROM.png (2000x1000, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zftXVzFrg1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE

they changed the name to northern macedonia now?

Yes, Greeks have been cucked by a non-country lmfao

How did they get cucked? Isn't a name change what the Greeks wanted?

Greeks didn't want "macedonia" in the name, but there was extreme pressure, by NATO I assume

What was the other name that didn't involve "Macedonia" supposed to be?

Attached: 1537287708508.png (556x589, 119K)

But the countries name was literally Macedonia. I don't get why Greeks are so pissed off about this. Like they could ever fuck with your military ever.

>Isn't a name change what the Greeks wanted?
lol no. it's the name the greek commie government was willing to concede to be a good lapdog to NATO.
One thing people outside of Greece wouldn't know is how the effects of the civil war in the late 40s between Greeks and the local commies, are still rippling to this day. Recognizing the country with a name including the term "Macodonia" is a big commie middle finger to the rest 60% of greece.

>Yes, Greeks have been cucked by a non-country lmfao
this 1000%. Greece being one of the only 5 countries in the NATO alliance that contribute more than 2% of our GDP to defense, suffered an enormous diplomatic defeat to a non country that was literally made up by Yogoslavia generals.

Attached: alvh-omega-laurence-byn.jpg (1920x2715, 745K)

South Serbia.

Long live Alexander the Great

>But the countries name was literally Macedonia.
that was the name of the province of the Yugoslavia Republic.

>I don't get why Greeks are so pissed off about this
>Yeah sure bro, you can totally name your country with the name of the northern region of our country, which also happens to carry a ton of historic significance in itself.

It's a peculiar problem that I don't expect people to fully understand but within the greater context of modern Greece, this is a defeat only second to Cyprus being occupied.

Attached: Bloodborne.full.2301115.jpg (1100x788, 355K)

It is a peculiar thing.
Just like slovenia, bosnia, croatia, albania, kosovo, etc are not real countries and shouldn't exist in any form.

keep coping faggots

>South Serbia.
Fun fact: Samaras, Greek Minister of Foreign Affairs from 1989 to 1992, said in an interview how in 1991, Milosevic being closed doors proposed Greece and Serbia have common boarders. Obviously by means of invading and dissecting Skopja, dividing it between Greece Serbia and Albania. Samaras said "Ethnic cleansing ? We don't do that here". Shame.

youtube.com/watch?v=zftXVzFrg1k

What a fucking faggot lol

Serbia is going to lose all it's territory soon anyway. All you'll be left with is belgrade and suburbs aka beograd pasaluk lmao.

Vardar Republic

Hahaha this killed me

Greece had no case here, they were just butthurt and actinas all tough against macedonia to make them forget what a huge economic and military failure they are.
Come back when half their youth arent useless bums or they reconquer Constantinople

WE

CHANGE THE NAME, JANNIES

>WE
>Hahaha this killed me

Yeah about that.... kettles and pots aside; Skopjians don't actually claim they are descendants of the ancient Kingdom of Macedonia. Since that contradicts obvious facts like how they are speaking Bulgarian and them being Slavs. What Skopjans do claim is that ancient Macedonians were assimilated by descending Slav tribes, and that they are one of those Slav tribes. Meaning not only THEY HAVE a claim to the historical legacy of ancient madeconia but implying it's the modern Greeks who are larping.

>Greece had no case here
Au contraire, Greece had an absolute and immovable weapon of not allowing Skopja to enter the NATO alliance which they gravely wanted. And we literally just signed that right away for no reason.

Attached: Bloodborne.full.2401550.jpg (1920x939, 335K)

>they set a kitschy Alexander the Great statue in the capital
El oh el

West Bulgaria.

rare

WUZ

MACEDONIANS

Says a turk