The wall was just a metaphor

>the wall was just a metaphor

Attached: 23d2d95ea3b9927d874f11d37cb164db2f64ade82f018e6a0224a440414de83b.jpg (260x295, 16K)

At this point people even partially defending Trump are literally the dumbest form of NPCs.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: trump wall tweet.png (590x262, 50K)

Hey gets to convene congress for SOTU.
When he does RBG has to be there.
She won't because she's dead.

It was a metaphor for the friends we made along the way

It would be fine as a metaphor. Problem is he hasn't done Jack shit about immigration.

see

>Hey gets to convene congress for SOTU
Great another speech. With no followthrough
>When he does RBG has to be there
[citation needed]
>She won't because she's dead
I'm certain they're pumping as much children's goy blood into her as they can at this very moment

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

its symbolic but it isnt metaphorical. its a literal physical wall.

this is definitely where he's heading
>I NEVER MEANT A LITERAL WALL

What was hilarious was Trump was the only person in his administration dumb enough to NOT try this tactic. Everyone else was saying "The Wall" isn't a literal wall, it's a "wall" of border security. Then Trump went on Twitter and said "NUH UH! WALL IS THE WALL AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN!" Then he met with the Army Corps of Engineers to look at big blocks of concrete.

He has the mind of a fucking child.

WE NEVER MEANT A REAL WALL
WE MEANT....BORDER SLO...I MEAN....FENC...I MEAN ITS A METAPHOR...
I MEAN THE WALL WAS IN OUR HEARTS ALL ALONG

GET IN THE PRAYER CIRCLE BROS! PRAISE KEK! GIVE TRUMNPOS YOR POWERS!!! PAPAP BLESSS!

Attached: 1548458968282.png (411x600, 113K)

The wall was just a meteor (to my 2020 hopes).

Attached: 1270664214909.jpg (502x391, 25K)

make america cuck again

Attached: Donald-Trump-fat.jpg (1600x900, 277K)

DOTARD BTFO!!!! BAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Man I'm crying right now... I was for Trump since forever and now it turns out he's just a loser. I don't know what to do...

Transgender(45-odd percent suicide rate regardless of transition) and blue(pink)pulled
>"If we don’t get a fair deal from Congress, the Government will either shutdown on February 15th again—or I will use the powers afforded to me under the laws and the Constitution of the United States to address this emergency. We will have great security."

Man, does that hair look stupid.

Attached: millerhair.jpg (1200x900, 117K)

JUST