Trump says he will degenerate to racism in order to kill all niggers and spics if they dare set foot into America land

Trump says he will degenerate to racism in order to kill all niggers and spics if they dare set foot into America land.

Attached: Untitled.png (624x412, 43K)

Attached: D68A41D7-D895-4DF1-A071-4BC21CAF5BB7.jpg (720x580, 66K)

>There is no need for a cement wall from sea to shining sea.
>Muh 6 gorlillion D chess

Its like the boy and Indian drummer. Libs just and react way too early. They hear open and forget the temporary part.

Yes, it is a concession. Trump was holding tens of thousands of government workers hostage and thinking the democrats would cave. The democrats didn't. Nobody blamed the democrats for this. They blamed Trump, so his tactic backfired and he had to concede.

>I wished people
Stopped reading right there. Who has time for a whiny geriatric bitch? Sage

>implying the .gov welfare parasites aren't holding us hostage

>off to the races
q pardactied these

You hear temporary and forget Trump gave up all his leverage and everyone thinks he's a bitch

birch
>I wish
God he's such a whiny bitch

talk is cheap

where's the action?

Just keep it shut down for good pussy

Man I'm crying right now... I was for Trump since forever and now it turns out he's just a loser. I don't know what to do...

The shills are hitting pol hard.
Smile and wave boys. They will leave soon.

>pissing into an ocean of piss

You got your wall.

Her name is Nancy

Tfw he has been working behind the scenes to legislate laws which will give him authority to overwrite birthright citizenship and he is predicting to be done by three weeks

Attached: C0FDC751-84DD-4C40-9A11-B2AD88B6995E.gif (360x540, 3.74M)

He still has leverage. The Democrats have just been given everything they asked for in order to negotiate. He knows they still won't and if the government shuts down again in three weeks, the Democrats will own it. If he declares an emergency and uses the military, the Democrats will own it. If he gets a deal to get the wall started, he still wins.

You faggots are so short sighted.

true. In the end pol is still an echo chamber that only grows larger with each raid.

Racism is something one aspires to, you faggot.

Attached: Enough!.jpg (600x400, 69K)

I blamed the Democrats. Congress can pass bills without the president easily and democrats control the house which controls funding bills.

Work with non democrats and they could have opened weeks ago.

No they won't. They run the media and there's not going to be a single article blaming anyone other than Trump. Nobody will blame them for the next shutdown who didn't already blame them for this one.

While that's true, he's not after people who've already picked a side. He's after people who watch this shit passively.

In hearing how "Trump lost because he re-opened the government" People will remember that he's the one who did it.

Also the media has a lower approval rating than Congress, and despite them dictating to the world that it was Her turn, Trump is president.

The people who watch shit passively don't care about the border. They are blithe idiots who don't think through the consequences of the current status quo and won't until there's a man with a machete in their bedrooms.

It's not so much about the border as it is they were told that he's "Literally Hitler"

Over the last month the media has been saying the following things.

>Trump offered years of DACA relief and is still losing!
>Trump temporarly reopened the government and is still losing!
>Trump couldn't even get two bills passed so they could pay federal workers!

Democrats should have been doing all of those things and haven't been. But they've abandoned their own constituents just to spite Trump. He's using his own strawman to show how stubborn and power hungry the Democrats are. This will turn out better than you think.

Who thinks he's "Literally Hitler"? People who credit MSM. This won't change anything about how those people look at the world (through the clown world goggles of the MSM).

Look. I know you need your misanthropy and nihilism like a warm dildo up your ravaged asshole, but put that aside and try and hear what I'm saying, OK faggot?

>People who have already picked a side aren't going anywhere so he's not appealing to them.
>Moderates will see the measures Trump has taken as reasonable, despite the loudest voices saying such a thing is impossible.
>His behavior during the shutdown is at odds with what the MSM has made him out to be which undermines their credibility further.
>If he decides to use military action, or allow the government to shutdown again the MODERATES, (as in people you refuse to talk about because you are too busy spooning with your Nietzsche body pillow) than they will see that the opposition sands for nothing outside of being against Trump.

You've got to save the savable user. You might want to get some Ice Cream, it may improve your mood.

Attached: bpsaltspill.gif (400x267, 882K)

>they were told that he's "Literally Hitler"
>Moderates will see the measures Trump has taken as reasonable

Anyone who went into this shutdown putting any credence at all in the former will not see anything he does as "reasonable" because the fact that they've put any credence in that nonsense are not looking at anything he's doing, they're looking at what the MSM says about him.

he dun cucked boi