What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-25 at 7.54.34 PM.png (1182x302, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/1088914411098656770?s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It means he is an ashamed panda.

What a faggot !
Crybaby worse than Hillary
#ONE TERM
O
N
E
T
E
R
M

it means the pentagon has 3 weeks to flush their yearly budget so trump cant take 6 bill from them

Hey, Stop using my flag Jew

He will shut down the gov't again unless the Democraps bend the knee.

The wall is happening in three weeks

You dumb mother fuckers. You're almost as dumb as libs.
He's saying in 3 weeks the shutdown goes back on, they need to make a deal, and if they don't, he's going to declare a national emergency, appropriate funds, and build the wall.
I mean it's like you assholes aren't patient enough to not freak the fuck out instantly over nothing.

Man I'm crying right now... I was for Trump since forever and now it turns out he's just a loser. I don't know what to do...

And how do none of you not know this is what's going on anyways?
It's only a 3 week temporary shutdown.
It's all over the news.

Forgot to change your meme flag faggot.

He gave in and in 3 weeks when nobody cares anymore he’ll drop the wall talk entirely.

He'll abuse the bullypulpit during SOTU, and lay out a case for bipartisanship and if not, how he'll be 'forced to respond to an emergency'. Many Americans will watch it (they're actually not as clued in as you think, my mom didn't know NAFTA got renegotiated), and Feb 15th it'll push ahead.

Ending it today, was important to be able to reset the 'blame game' and ensure air time to speak directly to Americans.

>He gave in and in 3 weeks when nobody cares anymore he’ll drop the wall talk entirely.
That would be odd considering the government is to shut back down in 3 weeks.

>threaten federal workers under the assumption that democrats would concede
>democrats dont concede
>concede, because your fuckup that you thought people would blame on the democrats didn't work out and they blamed you
>pretend the shit you started that fucked over federal workers and backtracked on was done not as a concession, even though it was because that was your bargaining chip

Trump's gone senile. I have no faith in him anymore.

The shill concernfags are out in full force today. Dems will do everything possible to use this to wedge Trump supporters. I still have faith there will be border construction soon. In the meantime we could always buy land along the border and build some shooting ranges, alligator farms or large towers for nature observation...

They're not going to let all their federal employees starve. They've gone a month without pay.
A month. They don't all make a whole lot.
3 weeks should get them all back payed.
Then the shutdown goes back on.

It won’t. He’ll cave on this and the (((You))) and the other Redditors can post about how you’re Based Magapedes Owning The Libs

It won’t. He’ll cave on this

Attached: 1533254356706.png (144x151, 11K)

He should have just layed them off.

not a concession.... HAHAHHAHAA you fucking cuck!

Shoes should be thrown at you like they flew at bush in iraq!

No wall from sea 2 sea... FUCK U!

weve been watching those under Project Jade Helm build 800+ FEMA concentration camps then fill them with UN troops, for the last 19 years. Please think about that: we have been waiting for 19 years so of course we are impatient. Most of our faction is not right wing at all but merely humanists turned into accelerationists via Coda Lunga. Humanists used to be Classical Liberals, but the american left can't support humanist positions any longer. The ride has been too long for some folks.

Yes, you got duped by the Jew Tool Donald Drumpf and now you’ve posted a selfie for some reason.

It means we're never going to have another presidential election.

Why doesn't he just hand the democrats the 2020 election on a silver platter, too?

>still sucking the trump cock in 2019
you are a shill
or a MIGAtard

You can't fire gov workers without taking them all to court, each, individually, where each case takes anywhere between 6 months to a year, and you need substantial evidence that they've been doing a bad job, and that you've done everything you could to get them to be better.
Ironically the best way to get rid of them is just to lower salaries and benefits, and/or just not pay them.

leftists whine and bemoan trump's stubbornness then mock and jeer him when he makes a good faith concession.

I feel bad for Trump
Literally nobody likes him

CAVING AND FOLDING DON
AMNESTY LOVING NEOCON

>off to the races

FUCK YEAH BITCHES

WE MAD MAX NOW

TO VALHALLA MY BROTHERS

>What did he mean by this?
damage control
saving face

I thought your words on the border wall were
>I'm Gonna Build It, You'll See

Attached: Trump One Job.png (1320x851, 1.39M)

You wanna know what it all means?
it means "You're Fucked" now get down on your knees and crawl

>By caving, I didn't cave

fucking retarded

Attached: 1548463572820.png (645x592, 76K)

Meanwhile...

twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/1088914411098656770?s=19

Why not use Act 805 dash whatever like James Allsup made a video on?

it's shills seizing on an opportunity to harp on something they think makes trump look bad to his supporters.

This is why being nice to leftists is retarded. Commendable, but retarded. I hope Trump understands this.

>In 21 days, if no deal is done, it's off to the race war!

>It's only a 3 week temporary openup.
ftfy

lol your ID contains söy

I'm almost 55 years old. I've been around to see:

Reagan try to tell me ketchup is a vegetable.
Bush 41 tell me to read his lips.
Clinton be a sexual psychopath.
Bush 43 be Bush 43
Obama think his skin colour passed for political policy.

I thought I had a decent bullshit filter. But Trump caught me off guard. At least he wasn't a professional politician. The lowest of the low. I thought, ok maybe here's something different.

Nope. Just the same old bullshit. Fuck trumper. And fuck any of his grovelling apologists.

Attached: Untitled.png (1366x768, 527K)

>I'm almost 55 years old. I've been around to see:
>Reagan try to tell me ketchup is a vegetable.
>Bush 41 tell me to read his lips.
>Clinton be a sexual psychopath.
>Bush 43 be Bush 43
>Obama think his skin colour passed for political policy.
>I thought I had a decent bullshit filter. But Trump caught me off guard. At least he wasn't a professional politician. The lowest of the low. I thought, ok maybe here's something different.
>Nope. Just the same old bullshit. Fuck trumper. And fuck any of his grovelling apologists.

It’s not Jow Forumsacks user. Demoralization techniques. They think they can cause chaos in a sea of chaos and shit. I am only asshurt he gave a fuck about those faggots laid off.

we'll know in 3 weeks and everyone or anyone suddenly changing their minds about supporting trump will have 0 impact.

fuck off its mines

Yes yes we get it. This was covered in the ops meeting before the shift started.. change it up a bit damn.

Drumpfy is letting all those people go without pay. drumpfy caved giuse we win. this is the media.

Attached: you moms womb.jpg (2448x3264, 1010K)

>It means the Nancy has 3 weeks
>The govt. will be open for those 3 weeks
>This is temporary and the govt. will shutdown again after the extension expires.
>If after all that no deal is reached, Trump will then declare an emergency and build it with Pentagon funds.
Anymore questions?

why would you put the workers back on the unemployment...think of others you selfish piece of shit

There's an exception if the shutdown lasts thirty days. He wasted it.

they do make a lot though. the lowest level of salary from any federal government is 5k per month. any position, any agency. the high school dropout moonlighting as an antifa thug who works in the FDA mailroom with no skills, no training, no experience, no education, no employment records or any qualifications at all will pull a salary of 5k monthly. the 90 year old clerk at the ATF who can no longer read her own handwriting also gets 5k per month, it is the mjnimum.

look 2400 a month is 20 an hour, these people are privileged as fuck. the best part is seeing the news media boast about 5k in lost wages to these people as if it were a tragedy; most people are shocked to find out that these fools that are destroying our country pay themselves four times what they offer in minimum wage to their own left wing party. who doesnt have grocery money on a budget like that? savings? these people dont deserve the job. i could feed a family of 10 with that money, and send them all to college. these employees, and their lost wages, are a fucking joke. that angle or talking point doesnt even exist once you understand their minimum salaries.

Just one.

Why would they ever agree to a deal? The only possible leverage he has is hurting their constituents. He just demonstrated that he's not willing to do that.

REMEMBER EVERYONE. ORANG MAN BAD. GRUG NO LIKE ORANGE MAN, HE RACISS, AND SCREW UP GUBMENT! NO VOTE ORANGE MAN 2020!

firing worker win vote on both side of the aisle...why is Jow Forums so retard

Realistically speaking, this will end for sure in a week or two and Trump will capitulate. It happens the same way with every shutdown.
>oh no! Niggers aren't getting free food? Sorry America, we gotta feed our pets! (:
And then the wall never happens

trump's playing a long game, and he's angling for lots of things at once. We knew he'd do weird things we wouldnt understand in the moment when we elected him. I think the reality of a trump presidency is more jarring than everyone thought. Plus, they're not treating him like a normal president. I'm not going to suddenly like neocons or leftwing communists, so I'm going to be in a spot if there's no wall by the election. We'll know if the trump experiment was a success after he's not president anymore.

>the dems won't give me 25 bilion for a wall so I'm going to declare emercency national
hint hint wink wink
the dems have also declared that they don't want daca so that's off the table in any "negotiations"

So:
>Dems won
>Gov open
>Republicans licking wounds
>Republicans will admit they can't win a vote and try legal shenanigans in a few weeks
My question is: how do you not understand how badly you've lost?

If the Americans doesn't want to pay for the wall, maybe he should ask to the Mexicans want.

Attached: 1548167926753.jpg (960x960, 92K)

Thanks for undermining my success with your hubris. I love making 3 times what you did when you were my age and still not being able to afford a house.

>firing worker win vote on both side of the aisle...why is Jow Forums so retard
the votes were won in 2016
if nothing is DONE with the power it granted, total waste

the time for campaigning was over when he took office
use the fucking power you have or gtfo

And if you rearrange the numbers/letters in your ID, it makes "2 sharty" kek

He meant to COPE with getting utterly cucked by Pelosi :^)

Attached: IMG_20190125_174328.jpg (1024x416, 65K)

bump for GEOTUS

He means you jumped the gun, faggots.

Got em

Why doesn't Trump pay for the wall himself?

I'm done with faith, or trust. Results or go fuck yourself

it's an oldschool term most people are unfamiliar with, and now we will watch the media shitshow try to redefine what is meant by it.
that is all.

BASTE

Attached: 1548041115160.png (705x398, 376K)

ALL HAIL PRESIDENT REEK

Failure.

has to do with horse or greyhound racing

kek

because the welfare system going unfunded will spur a revolution of self reliance and emigration.

>"I will shut down the government to get a boarder wall"
>deal to open government has ZERO money for boarder wall
>"I didn't concede!"

Attached: 1404806835504.jpg (390x470, 36K)

This. He's telling his base to get ready for the hot race war that's starting on February 15th.

Attached: 1546589266530.jpg (625x470, 86K)

Idk user. I'm really disappointed by this turn of events desu. I get that it's only 3 weeks, but what's the plan then? He relieved some gov workers but gave the dems exactly what they wanted? Is he good guy doing what's right? Did he cuck? Or is it more chess? I just dont know anymore.

This, I was one of the biggest Trump supporters on Earth, but now...I just realized the guy was a major racist dork. I'm switching to the winning team.

Wishful thinking. Trump has given up on the wall, and you and the rest of the magapede scum will try to gloss over this in 3 weeks when he announces that Nancy Pelosi has gelded him.

the government is only opened for 3 weeks. This is like the last shut down where they agreed to a few weeks of funding before it shut right back down.

It means he's watching us....

Attached: tenor.gif (400x204, 631K)

This is what Trump meant

thats a new level of cope
he still thinks there a chance

Attached: lol.jpg (480x480, 19K)

National emergency to build it.

>OPENED TEMPORARILY

Re-read it dipshit

I'm just going to start voting hard Left from now on. Trump isn't getting anything done, and I'd like to see everything burn sooner rather than later.

Try harder shill

Trump's tweet is Q-tier
>trust the 3 week delay

Attached: 14678923571.png (125x125, 29K)

Why didnt he just false flag a terrorist attack to get the wall? Nigga got bolton and pompeo around to do this too.

Attached: bush jr.jpg (2000x1136, 259K)

State of emergency in 3 weeks.

>He will shut down the gov't again

Which would be the greatest gift he could ever give to the Democratic party.

Attached: giphy1.gif (480x366, 728K)

>it doesn't count because I say so
>it's the NEXT shutdown where he'll get the wall
>this one was just practice!

Attached: 1404804869543.jpg (409x393, 18K)

gave what they wanted? he stole their "mean trump starve muh loyal gub worker" narrative away from them. go dialate until you can cope with your seething rage.

And what is the POINT of waiting a further three weeks? What is the point of calling the democrats’ bluff of negotiating if the government opens? Obviously we all know nothing will come of it, the democrats won’t agree to anything. So why does trump need any more pretext for declaring an emergency and building a wall by force? This whole spectacle won’t convince a single person who was already against the wall or anyone who even slightly blames trump for all this to suddenly side with him. There is no point to waiting any further other than to slowly ease into concession.

>What did he mean by this?
Who knows. He probably doesn't even know. He's just trying to keep Trumptards from realizing he's not doing shit for them. His word is worth the same amount he got for the wall: $0.00.

I like this idea. Would be effective. But wise? Idk. If its still 4d chess it's starting to go over my head? Anons, possibilities? Art of war? 48 laws?

"exactly what the dems want" is full funding of the government. He gave them 3/104s of what they want.
Trump knows he can strong arm his way to a wall but he needs to go through a different route. Likely because of the same problem with row vs wade. A wall created through fiat can be destroyed through fiat. If the wall is enshrined by congress then the next president would need congress to approve its demolition. I'm certain that once it's built it'll be too impractical to ever tear down. Plus the benefits will be seen immediately and no one will WANT the wall torn down. Regardless, the wall needs to be politically robust as well as physically robust.
These people want illegal immigration. It enriches them. The wall will be something we need to protect.