Race and IQ needs to be drilled in people’s heads

It is THE redpilling factor to bring over the normies. Once you normalize/publicize race and IQ differences, people fall right into the other redpills. Just a reminder that science is on our side.

Attached: 74E69374-F25D-4C29-AA25-A6DF3607EE02.jpg (600x405, 26K)

cool screenshot faggot

Nah. They're are people who discuss these things that don't become white nationalists. Sam Harris, for instance.

Because he Juden. Every reasonable white person will let their cognitive barriers down once they’ve accepted race and IQ and they’ll consider other truths in nationalism, tribalism, etc.

This can't be accurate.

I tested 144 and there's no fucking way I'm on the tip of the spear. I understand things, that can't be so uncommon.

racists btfo

Attached: 1547399718222.jpg (744x761, 61K)

You are correct. But the JQ is also another very potent gateway to further.

that's how it worked with me. Once I saw pic related my whole world view slowly began to shift into focus over the course of a year or so.

Attached: JewsControlTheMediaVer22.jpg (3755x5759, 2.63M)

>the bait again
>relative to population size
>99% of niggerians are dumb

Also anyone have updated race and IQ statistics? The Bell Curve is good, but always proclaimed to be outdated whilst used in an argument.

>failing an iq test because you can't name the latest american pop stars

Yeah, IQ test sure are accurate.

>nigger and mudslime refugees now counted as Germans
How disgraceful

>durrr le niggers
>literally tens of millions of Nigerians are smarter than your typical Hans
cope harder racist

Attached: 4343243243.png (870x572, 348K)

There’s no way the average is 84 in Nigeria. It’s 70 I would guess maybe 75 at most.

IQ = morality. This is just another form of the same technocratic elitism driving so much of the left right now.

Nigerians have higher average IQs than most other African nations, and Germany's African invaders are not vetted and come from shit-hole countries with 70-80 IQ averages.

Also, Nigeria has a population of 190 MILLION so of course the upper-end of that bell-curve has a few triple-digit IQs mixed into it.
Learn how statistics work you shit-eating retard.

>relative to population size
>graph undermines his own claim

Cope harder (insert irrelevant country)

You know what, before I came to Jow Forums, I thought the bs that all races IQ was the same and it was just cultural differences. Once I found out that it wasn't true, the whole world made a lot more sense. So yeah.. fuck you liberal assholes peddling fucking nonsense to everyone.

30 million out of 140 million nigerians are below 69? That's hilarious

>population of Germany = 82 million
>population with IQ >99 = 41million
>percentage of population with IQ >99 = 50%

>population of Nigeria = 200 million
>population with IQ >99 = 30 million
>percentage of population with IQ >99 = 15%

So a randomly selected German is over 3 times more likely to have an IQ over 99 than a randomly selected Nigerian.

Also note that Germany's average IQ has been dragged down by Middle Eastern Immigration

Truly high IQ people realize morality is a meme and survival of the fittest is the only true "law" of this world.

Morality is for mid-wits. Too smart to be savage animals, but too stupid to see the big picture and take into account all the variables.

Attached: 10540634_741702969269899_3618189912805333873_n.jpg (805x642, 101K)

Oh look, some whites are dumber than some blacks. The bell curves intersect quite a bit. Looks like judging people as individuals is the rational thing to do.

Igbo Africans actually do have a pretty decent IQ average

Too many liberal faggots and midwits say average IQ is a meme and that all that matters is your nurture. They say this because it makes them feel better about themselves for being under-achievers and because they are afraid of being made vulnerable in society by being labeled stupid.

These are the main obstacles towards people accepting the reality of IQ, aside from obvious kike disinformation.

>source material contains no such graph
lying racist, who'd thunk it???

>hundred million Nigerians have higher IQ than your ordinary German, Irish, Finn, etc.
>durrr all niggers are dumb
move the goalposts some more

>durrr muh immigrants
how about another one

Attached: Sierra Leone - Ireland.png (1006x502, 44K)

>obvious kike disinformation

Any examples you can provide?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-23 at 2.46.58 PM.png (776x944, 145K)

hmm

Attached: the absolute state of black IQ.png (1683x1446, 1.43M)

Attached: 1547819296038.jpg (1200x900, 187K)

They do well in British standardized tests, which is impressive considering that Somalis and other African groups crash and burn.

I’ve heard about the Igbos but other then them subsaharan Africa is legit unsavable without extensive eugenics programs

>science
Need to hijack some science movement, use it to push race realism and protect real scientists from witch hunts.

this island is the perfect example for race and IQ

haiti
>95% black 5% mixed
>IQ 67

dominican republic
>73% mixed-- (52%european 42%african 8%native), 15% white 12% black

pic related it's the border

Attached: border.jpg (500x376, 242K)

DR's IQ
>82

This picture doesn’t do it justice. Look at Santo Domingo vs Port au Prince. The differences are astounding

So what are you trying to say? Just come out and say it. Don't beat around the bush.

I just found out that the DC10 jet was designed and build end to end by Africans. Mind blown.

Source?

Black retard gorilla nigger digest

You faggots should read the bell curve first

correlation between being black and being poor, extreme segregation til fucking 50 years ago, Jow Forums doesn't know how to statistics, etc, etc, etc. I'm tired, could you not be retarded for 5 minutes?

But the niggers and spics will offended and say IQ is racist so IQ will be banned

Attached: IMG_1430.jpg (123x125, 2K)

That’s bullshit but would explain why the cargo doors kept blowing out.

Attached: Bait.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Nigger

Uruguayan faggot??? Stfu— why were blacks segregated in the first place? Why were they taken as slaves in the first place? Why was Africa dirt poor and hadn’t discovered the wheel before Europeans arrived? They have lower IQs jfc just spend a day around these “people” in the Bronx or detroit and try to tell me im the retarded one

This.
Bring it up to global warming fanatics. If they're so true to science, they have to accept inconvenient truths

>redpill

Attached: 1548209597926.png (885x890, 797K)

Also me, for instance. I would maybe support IQ tests for immigration and voting rights, but I don't give the slightest shit about the white race. Smart nonwhites > stupid whites.

well that distribution is a fact but the interpretation is open to debate. correlation of education levels are determinant to iq, income of the parents while the person was in development also. among other things. Basicly my theory is : if you get a nigger to be raised by rich chinks chances are he will get into the best university possible and get asian salary levels. Prove me wrong. Pro tip : you cant.

Attached: 10782903415.png (4720x6578, 1.5M)

By “Asian salary levels” do you mean, he would steal the most bicycles?

Dunning Kreuger. It's hard to imagine how stupid people think.

Lefties think it's because of socio economic factors. They think a subsaharan african and east asian have the same potential in the same setting. They are a lost cause.

Attached: economicfactors.png (625x910, 74K)

Yeah but the data literally will prove you wrong. Trans-racial adoption studies show that blacks who are adopted by rich ass white families still hover around their average by adulthood. Sometimes they are slightly better off but generally it’s very minimal. Twin studies show this too. Parenting has 0 effect on IQ unless the parents starve their kid or seriously abuse them.

nice image with links. try putting it in a pastebin or someshit next time. i wonder what is your IQ is.

Destiny demonstrated once again on his stream today that heritability is a meaningless concept because genes and environment cannot be disentangled. Not sure why race "realists" haven't realized the debate has been settled.

Attached: destiny.webm (1280x720, 298K)

strange, i saw this studies were the black kids got iq raises for their age when they got adopted by asian parents. thing is the link came to me from this very board. mabe i need better sauces. where is this data from ? and your papers? can you gimme some sauce?:

Attached: IQ4.jpg (1200x966, 226K)

dude, I recognize you gay ass flag from one of the shill threads. just as I thought you fags busted your nut way too soon. You ain't subverting shit nigga, back to discord with you.

Attached: truth about race.jpg (2970x2400, 2.15M)

It’s what got me. Once you’ve accepted that one it’s kind of hard to look back.

My IQ is OVER 9000!!!

I wonder what a 9000 iq would even look like

About the human-niggers, maybe they'll smarten up and genocide 99% of their population and build Wakanda.

If you can't explain yourself deeper than "this guy said so", it means that you don't understand what you're talking about, and your point can be discarded.

9000 IQ would be the same as 200 IQ. There are not enough people on the planet for specification of percentile to matter. Learn some basic statistics honest, fucking A.

>Destiny demonstrated once again on his stream today
>the debate has been settled.

Attached: 1457817219331.gif (276x277, 941K)

Do normies distinguish IQ as a reason for race discrimination? Go ahead, ask a group of them if they will start hunting down black people after seeing that graph. Record it for our enjoyment.

Attached: 28750B1F-FF23-45B9-885E-226CE2C8BD9B.jpg (640x479, 22K)

>understanding why nogs are how they are is a bad thing
>not wanting to be replaced by objectively inferior peoples is a bad thing

They won’t turn violent when they find out about racial differences. However, whites do react with shock and generally become conservative pretty quickly. Then they’ll get more and more nervous seeing how shit our society is getting and how many low IQ immigrants we’re flooding into the country.

Your 20 minute online IQ test doesn't count

Hay boys this givz me an idea. Anyone else see that whale shape formed by the white dominated section? I think a wheal would make a good mascot for the intelligence gap.

>hands you this—
>

Attached: 3233kopsdfko9.jpg (691x467, 60K)

What a fucking post to fuck up the spelling on.

Yeah if he is a a 144 he would be able to tell.

Looks like black goes all the way to 150 while white stops at 145.

Attached: smugpepe.jpg (800x800, 108K)

Kek

I also don't give a shit about race. It's true that most black people fail on the things I care about, but some don't and I'd rather have the good blacks than the shit white people.

The biggest hurdle isn't showing that there is a difference in IQ, but getting around the propaganda around IQ not mattering.