Have you noticed they're only going after the people in Trump's circle who don't have millions of dollars to defend...

Have you noticed they're only going after the people in Trump's circle who don't have millions of dollars to defend themselves?

Attached: stonemueller.jpg (299x168, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s4pX53AqpUs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You mean citizens?

It's a Dog and Pony show for the morons.

I thought they were targeting people who committed crimes.

Roger Stone, net worth 5 million dollars. Posts 250k bond within hours. Is this sarcasm?

I haven't noticed that, op, because it's not true.

He hadn't committed a crime, until they dragged him around interrogations for two years until they could get him to say something which left out an earlier discussed detail. This discrepancy didn't reveal a crime, but is itself the crime.

He didn't have to pay them $250k. The arrangement is he would have to pay if he misses his court date.

>250K bond
You only have to post 10%, so 25K.

He's trying to get a bunch of smaller convictions to make it look like he did something.

2.5 years in and their is nothing on collusion with Russia. He'll probably keep the investigation going until the election.

>Have you noticed they're only going after the people in Trump's circle who don't have millions of dollars to defend themselves?

Well that's their fault for being poor.
(isn't this what trumptards say about all poor people?)

He didn’t have to pay a cent LMAO they let him out on his signature

Yeah and they also do it after crucifying children for being white and to distract from Pelosi refusing to keep her word about what happens when the government re-opens.

Manafort had tens of millions of dollars.

maybe they don't have millions because theyre not that smart. stone always struck me as alex jones tier

>net worth
That's always overstated/ over-estimated. It would be common to have to spend millions to defend yourself.

I noticed Mueller covered up the 2001 Anthrax attacks and deserves to be executed

I don't disagree but Roger Stone clearly has money and Manafort had a lot more. OP is retarded.

1:33
youtube.com/watch?v=s4pX53AqpUs

lolkeks start with the low hanging fruit.

Attached: lolwall.jpg (600x375, 48K)

They’re ticking off Hillary Clinton’s personal blame list

Only reason they go after these literal who’s and Infowars patsies

Cocaine is king, baby

Attached: a8d2b9244e624741898e50cf8032f12e.jpg (480x385, 136K)

The entire catalog is by the post

>bro, I got a plan...

Attached: 170517210646-comey-mueller-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 112K)

Have you ever noticed that everything that comes to you from the media is a scripted, reality TV show?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

Bump with OG

Attached: C9kBXXRXgAAwLVQ.jpg (675x1200, 87K)

user, u need rrerre exumaction

Attached: giphy (9).gif (360x270, 1.28M)

>TFW I'm cooperating with my political opponents and giving them exactly what they wan't for the first time and they aren't even a little suspicious.

Attached: geotuslaugh.gif (480x270, 966K)

The girl in the black tshirt and blue jeans has a killer body.

Doesn't anyone find it weird how cnn reporters were on the scene filming as the fbi were doing their midnight knock raid? Like aren't these things done as a surprise?

If you only post 10%, the bail bondsman fronts the rest and keeps your share.

Have you noticed that's what they always do?

>net worth of 5 million dollars
>boo hoo he can't afford to defend himself

he was a good boy dindu nuffin other than tell witnesses to change their testimonies and lie under oath

Attached: 1504057942075.png (544x609, 126K)

>dude just sell your house and move into a studio apartment while being investigated for years for retweeting CNN because some people think CNN's source's source's source might have been the Russian government

Flynn had to go through some financial hardships just to start his defense and gave up because he couldn't afford it anymore.

Guys forgetting what Happened to his case...which the judge postponed until Mueller comes up with the original 302s.

you asshole rabble wont be able to hate and think so much when youre blacked and forced together to rely on the crumbs we give back to you. You will eventually serve the establishment class and do what we want.

>Have you noticed they're only going after the people in Trump's circle

but where else are they supposed to find the densest concentration of closet democrats?

Also, when trump runs in 2020 this will probably likely scare off people from wanting to help him, not to mention the ones who helped him the first time will be in prison

It's propaganda. A pre dawn raid with a full team of heavily armed FBI special operators, CNN in tow to film it. All to arrest a 66 year old man with no criminal history on drummed up perjury charges. And people act like this isn't politically motivated

Mueller: "And then we strip searched him."
Comey: "Did you get to look in his asshole?"